3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.08.21 11:24 pm

The funniest glitch in the game ...

: arrow:

106 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

I remember I had a very cool glitch in the Mafia. There is this type of pedestrian - black-haired women, and then one day I was driving and I saw a picture - there was such a girl with a dog's head walking down the street! : shocked: Well, I got out of the car, looked at the girl from all sides, laughed and shot out of pity. : uzi: : rotfl:

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

A funny incident in the same Vice City.

A man is driving in a car, I (so bad: oops :) shoot him right in the head, blows his head clean, he jumps out of the car and starts to run away, but suddenly he remembers that he has no head and falls dead: rotfl:

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

A funny incident in the same Vice City.

A man is driving in a car, I (so bad: oops :) shoot him right in the head, blows his head clean, he jumps out of the car and starts to run away, but suddenly he remembers that he has no head and falls dead: rotfl:

It happened to me there too, sometimes with pedestrians. :-D

G
Guest 06.08.21

I want to tell you about a glitch in the matrix. I'm going to take out the trash bin, well, as if all the rules. Having knocked over the bucket, I closed the tank ... I was walking towards the store, and just before the entrance I noticed that my blood was flowing from my finger, like from a tap. Where could I get hurt? About the trash can lid? It is unrealistic, all the more cut, than something sharp, and so that even a nail is cut in half. It couldn't be the dull handle of the trash can. There were no glasses in the trash bin either, but how is it necessary to press to cut a nail ?! I repeat, do not scratch, but cut! In general, I do not find any other explanation, as a failure of some program : clever: : crazy:

PS: I just went to the store.

e
edgard 06.08.21

If you saw glitches from Medtown 2, the most glitchy game I drive around the city means I crash into a traffic car. In the ass, by chance, it means that this car will patch up in the air 2 times and fall on my roof and stick it, I drove around the city with it, then when turning, I hit the wall of the building and started driving in a traffic car, I was dying of laughter from two sticking cars.

y
yevgenius 06.08.21

In GTA Vice city, you can knock down a lamp post on foot !!!

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

Met on one of the forums :-D

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Now I know why FBI cars go so fast :-D

b
bratPetr 06.08.21

If your Persian is in stealth mode, any enemy can enter it, I'm sitting in hidden, and a patrolman comes into me and sits down (maybe out of need, of course, but why bother): roll:, we get the Wehrmacht's miracle weapon, wunderwaffe damn it, two heads, one of the groin sticks out, 4 hands with submachine guns. He eats, shoots, swears for two, and in two languages, but I don't know how he walks out of need. It's good that ours killed them all, but that we surely lost the war, which of ours did not die of fear, would bent from laughter, thank God Adolf did not think of putting these cadavers into the series. : twisted:. If you cut the tower at the bottom with a machine gun, the sentry patiently waits for his move, and only after the start of his move he guesses to look at his feet and fall ... Tom and Jerry damn it. How enemies love each other in poses 69, too, probably many have seen, there is a lot of that,

In Fole, there was a cool glitch with the sale of charged explosives.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

looked through all the screenshots on the nival forum (well, maybe not everything, but everything in this thread) ... more than others I liked the screen http://forum.nival.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=196696

I just don't know if everyone has it, or if you need a regitza in this forum

K
Kane 06.08.21

The glitch was for a long time, tk. old game - Test Drive 5. The car was not visible, but only its shadow on the road, it was cool: lol: but it was possible to drive, focusing on the shadow of the wheels.

-
-ss-3L33T @ 06.08.21

C: Documents and Settings 3l33t @ Desktop 1.jpg

C: Documents and Settings 3l33t @ Desktop 2.jpg

S
Segal 06.08.21

3L33T @ ": 1vsfnfxd] C: Documents and Settings 3l33t @ Desktop1.jpg

C: Documents and Settings3l33t @ Desktop2.jpg

Links umatovye :-D

R
Rupert 06.08.21

looked through all the screenshots on the nival forum (well, maybe not everything, but everything in this thread) ... more than others I liked the screen http://forum.nival.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=196696

I just don't know if everyone has it, or if you need a regitza in this forum

It is necessary, but reluctant, it is better to lay it out as an application.

G
GUUD 06.08.21

Why not open it? :)

G
Guest 06.08.21

Good joke: D

-
-ss-3L33T @ 06.08.21

[censored]

A
ARLe 06.08.21

No shit to yourself, the boy has made you happy! And in general, with such a nickname you can be mistaken for: crazy:. And there will be glitches, in Morrowind I go through the sewers and see some kind of Khajiit woman. I have never seen her in my life, and no one told me about her. I came up, I want to talk, and she screamed: "who sent you? !!" and starts to mutuz me! Well, I will immediately : uzi:! And I see the inscription in the diary: "I killed Gini (the name is from the bulldozer), the owner will be pleased. I find this unfamiliar goat, and he gives me a bunch of dough. I'm happy to leave!

S
SOmni 06.08.21

The first glitch that came to mind was a glitch related to a clumsy translation in IW2: EoC. There is a task - to fly to such a place: "Sunflower" system -> "Minor note" bar. But in fact, you need to go to "Sunflower" (well, I quickly guessed it) -> "Fake society". That's after all, you bastards, as translated.
And I also have the smartest screen from CS. I'll put it out later - get it wet in your pants!

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

where is the screen? )