3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.08.21 11:24 pm

The funniest glitch in the game ...

: arrow:

106 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.08.21

Just recently, Splinter Cell passed and hid the body of a guard in a small room. I get out of it, I go around the corner. Lo and behold, feet stick out of the wall. I almost died on the spot :)

G
Guest 06.08.21

There is an interesting glitch in No One Lives Forever (1). In general, there was a mission where it was necessary to go on a mozotsykle. At the very end, there is still a watchtower, in front of the entrance to the tunnel, where you need to go as planned by the level designer. The glitch is triggered as follows: I drive to the stairs to the tower and park the vehicle there. then I will not fix a ladder (not very high, by a couple of rungs) and use a motorcycle right from the ladder. I discovered this glitch by accident when I cleaned the tower and jumped into a motorcycle like a cowboy. The effect was as follows: I drive up the hill and ... do not drive out! The motorcycle levitates at the height of the hill. The higher the hill you tax, the higher the flight. Only then it is impossible to lower it.

PS NOLF from the pirates of Triad'y.

G
GUUD 06.08.21

Just recently, Splinter Cell passed and hid the body of a guard in a small room. I get out of it, I go around the corner. Lo and behold, feet stick out of the wall. I almost died on the spot :)

I have a continuation :)

The person enters the room and dies, I drag him into a dark corner and throw him, he is up to the waist in the wall :) (feet to me), then the cry "we found a corpse",

I'm freaking out, where could they find him? I looked out of the door, and there the guard found half of my partner's corpse that was sticking out of the wall :))

By the way, I'm lucky for the corpses, in Hitman 2 the first mission in St. Petersburg:

I kill some civilian in the subway, a corpse in the corner. I go to the storage room, I reach, I turn around - a corpse, not far away, lies: 0 I think: "what the ...?"

And I go on - the corpse is in place. I walked to the stairs, I looked, and he moved closer again (crawled, probably :)) :). Moreover, the corpse does not appear anywhere, but in secluded places - corners there, etc. : shock: He follows me throughout the mission ... Or was it conscience:-D

S
Segal 06.08.21

Here, a week ago Delta Force: Black Hawk Down took place. At one of the last stages, it is necessary with a partner under the cover of a helicopter to break through to the mortars and destroy them. And you can't lose your partner. It is difficult to play, and snipers constantly kill your partner. In general, I took him to a safe place and gave the command "Hold position". And he went to fight. One is more difficult, but you don't need to worry about anyone. I reach the mortars. Dialog:

- cover me while I lay the mines

- no problem, come on faster

- on the left, on the left, there are bastards!

- helicopter - support needed!

(from a helicopter) it will be ...

The trick is that my partner is a kilometer away from this place and, accordingly, cannot cover me in any way :-D

G
Guest 06.08.21

By the way, I'm lucky for the corpses, in Hitman 2 the first mission in St. Petersburg:

I kill some civilian in the subway, a corpse in the corner. I go to the storage room, I reach, I turn around - a corpse, not far away, lies: 0 I think: "what the ...?"

And I go on - the corpse is in place. I walked to the stairs, I look, and he again moved closer (crawled, probably). Moreover, the corpse does not appear anywhere, but in secluded places - corners there, etc. He follows me throughout the mission ... Or was it conscience

:-D

A funny story...

K
Katrin 06.08.21

And I go on - the corpse is in place. I walked to the stairs, I look, and he again moved closer (crawled, probably). Moreover, the corpse does not appear anywhere, but in secluded places - corners there, etc. He follows me throughout the mission ... Or was it conscience

A funny story...

:-D:-D Maybe delirium tremens?

G
Guest 06.08.21

By the way, he really killed the guard. The murder process itself went well, only he did not fall dead, but sat on the floor :) When I took off his clothes (well, it was necessary in the mission: oops :) he looked like a big child in shorts was playing with toys: razz:

G
Guest 06.08.21

A funny story...

:-D:-D Maybe delirium tremens?

Hmm ... "that I can't tell a cat from a squirrel, chtoli?" :-D:-D:-D

A
Antonz 06.08.21

A funny glitch was in Final Fantasy 9 under the ePSXe emulator. When using one sound plug-in, there was a crash to Windows in a certain place, and the game itself warned you about this :)

In fact, not just a crash, but a natural windfall of Windows (well, at least W98, which loves such a thing, and which then almost everyone had.

It looked like this - in the course of the game, our party flies on some kind of airship. There is an accident, panic, someone shouts the catchphrase "We're gonna crash!", After which the game really crashes: lol:

So let's say thanks to Calisto for ripping games like that, damn it :-D. After all, the game was hanging on the first frames of the video following this place. And given the fact that there was half an hour of play to the nearest savepoint, there were no savestates in the emule then, and to get to the bottom of the reason I had to hang in this place four times, it becomes quite fun. : sad:

A
Antonz 06.08.21

Yes, I remember the second one in Kvak, in a multiplayer game, either a glitch, but probably just a rare feature. There is a level of dezmatchevye, where the drum is so half submerged in lava is spinning. And there at the end of the level, when the table is shown, the camera is thrown. So usually before that, he hides all the players off the map, but not always. I remember just the last frag I got by shooting a chela standing right on the drum. Here a table of frags is shown, and against the background the corpse of a man lying in a beautiful thoughtful pose on its side on a rotating drum smoothly goes into lava. A curtain. : D

T
TERR @ N 06.08.21

And I had a cool glitch in CS.

So I'm sitting in a club. I play CS with dudes.

I throw a grenade at two of my own (counter (map cs_militia, cs 1.3)), after which they both fly into the sky, just near the grate and the tunnel at the exit, so much so that one hit the other with his head right into the F * PU (one on top , the other from the bottom) and got stuck at the top - and they hung there until the end of the round and could not do anything (it turned out that there were full KETTLES in this case). But one thing I can say for sure, chairs with gamers fell from laughter exactly 5 pieces, not to mention themselves. :) :) :) :)

G
Guest 06.08.21

I throw a grenade at two of my own (counter (map cs_militia, cs 1.3)), after which they both fly into the sky, just near the grate and the tunnel at the exit, so much so that one hit the other with his head right into the F * PU (one on top , the other from the bottom) and got stuck at the top - and they hung there until the end of the round and could not do anything (it turned out that there were full KETTLES in this case). But one thing I can say for sure, chairs with gamers fell from laughter exactly 5 pieces, not to mention themselves. :) :) :) :)

Probably unpleasant to be in the ass of your colleague, albeit on the Internet: D

T
TERR @ N 06.08.21

Probably unpleasant to be in the ass of your colleague, albeit on the Internet: D

I looked at their faces and they liked ... ass.

@
@lex ... 06.08.21

hmm ... well, tydy and I will share ... not so twice passed the second time IGI 2 (IGI2-for information) and found a cool thing ... code I shot them with a sniper hmm ... between the legs ... vrog grabbed the head and padoli without breathing ... but also when I shot in the head I grabbed the leg for the stomach, but most often for the crotch ... another glitch was in GTA after the home processing of Diablo's machine ... on the first cook I met a taku picture .... it means that he was eating Diabla but without wheels .. I slowed it down and opened the door, there wasn’t any fuss about it ... after I got into the car, I didn’t go anywhere ... spitting I got into my car and drove off with big round eyes ... so it was not difficult to notice how a man with an intelligent look was sitting in one of the parking lots with a steering wheel in his hands ... and he lifted the wheelchair with axles ... and how I I realized she's not going to move...: crazy:

M
Metadron 06.08.21

V igrax Rezident evil vse zombi obojaut steni.Oni daje xodit ne mogut bez sten. Tak vot.Ya odin raz ubejal ot neimeniya patronov, tak on skvoz stenu zavalilsa, no nesmog prodvinutsa dalshe.A v chem osnovnoy prikol-v komnatu cherez stenu on zaleu eto uje gluk.No yajum ual e, szadi, no .....

viyda iz komnati ya uvidel chto iz steni tak je torchit lizo ....

Nu idi i razbiris, ik chertu vsya biologiya

K
Kirainess 06.08.21

Even on Consoles there are glitches:

My friend and I played THPS2, we set everything as usual for 10 minutes, played on the first map, in short, I fall, somewhere in the first 30 seconds, and the remaining 9 and a half minutes, Tony was rolling on my stomach all over the map , and I could not do anything.

K
Kirainess 06.08.21

Such a trick with f .. in FF8 constantly when two or more are crawling up the stairs, imagine the picture, the head of Squall at Kvistis in: shock:: oops:! : twisted:

R
Rodney 06.08.21

Case from GTA: VC. I decided to improve my health with the help of a representative of the oldest profession. So, I drove up to her in a very shabby car, the doors were already safely gathering dust somewhere in the vicinity of Vice City, and took to a secluded place on the ocean shore. It was quite funny to watch how the car squeaks and sways, while the passengers sit quite calmly in their seats.

* For the picky ones: this is not a glitch, but a funny case, although I understand that this is a little offtopic.

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Case from GTA: VC. I decided to improve my health with the help of a representative of the oldest profession. So, I drove up to her in a very shabby car, the doors were already safely gathering dust somewhere in the vicinity of Vice City, and took to a secluded place on the ocean shore. It was quite funny to watch how the car squeaks and sways, while the passengers sit quite calmly in their seats.

* For the picky ones: this is not a glitch, but a funny case, although I understand that this is a little offtopic.

Yes, it looks funny. I got drunk on this back in GTA3.:-D

G
Guest 06.08.21

Another offtopic, but this topic is the most appropriate to tell about it. As far as you know, people in Weiss stop after a run, bend over, hold on to their lungs with their hand, and breathe. So I gave one woman a fist (purely by accident: oops :), and she ran away from me. I got on a motorcycle, I had already forgotten about her, stopped at a traffic light, and she was running from behind ... she stopped next to me and began to breathe. It looked like it was sucking: rotfl:: rotfl:: rotfl: and, moreover, absolutely free: D