3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berry 06.08.21 11:43 pm

Sony PS2 game console as a gift

Dear pros of the gaming space,

please give your advice to a complete layman in this area: wink:.

I want to give a Sony PlayStation 2 game console to my good friends and three main questions arise: 1.Is

SONY PS 2 really a cool system and an order of magnitude better than PS 1.

2.Is it okay to buy a game console via the Internet, which seems to be much cheaper than in Union or M-Video. But whether there will be problems with warranty or consoles origin (left - not left)

3. Please give me three, in your opinion the most worthy and interesting games that are not ashamed to present together with the prefix and are not quickly bored by the donee (two of them - both men, one 12 years old, the second 26)

Help out a newbie, I will be very grateful for any advice.
Sincerely, Olga. : P
62 Comments
Sort by:
w
white_noiz 06.08.21

Here is meb hto PS2 presented!

B
Berry 06.08.21

Many thanks to everyone for their help.
As a result, I purchased a set consisting of a set-top box itself + two joysticks + an 8 MB memory card + a remote control for dvd in the La-La Park store in Moscow on a humpback. For the entire clip, 6,100 rubles were paid, which looks very good in comparison with the rest of the proposals.

From games I got Ratchet and Clank 2: going commandos (a very funny game, it's a pity you can't play together) and 007: Everything and Nothing (cool graphics, music, effects in my unenlightened view). In general, everyone is very happy.

I would also like to buy a couple of games with the ability to play together, preferably one with racing cars, the second fighting one. Please recommend something worthy for your taste.

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.08.21

[quote name = "Berry"] I would also like to buy a couple of games with the ability to play together, preferably one with racing cars, the second fighting one. Please recommend something worthy of your taste. [/ Quote]

I wonder for whom I wrote this:
[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"]
2. Burnout 3 Takedown (arcade racing)
3. Def Jam Fight For New York (fights without rules)
10. Soul Calibur 2 (fights)
11. Virtua Fighter 4 (more fights)
Note. ... games ... 2, 3 ... 10 and 11 allow two players to play at the same time [/ quote]
?

S
Samanouske 06.08.21

definitely worth the wait and buy Gran Tourismo 4 and Tekken 5 !!!

And so from the races Need for Speed ​​Undeground 2, Burnout 3, GT4: Prologue. From Drak Soul Calibur 2, Def Jam Fight for NY, Mortal Kombat: Deception.

B
Berry 06.08.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] [quote name = "Berry"] I would also like to buy a couple of games with the ability to play together, preferably one with racing cars, the second fighting one. Please recommend something worthy of your taste. [/ Quote]

I wonder for whom I wrote this:
[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"]
2. Burnout 3 Takedown (arcade racing)
3. Def Jam Fight For New York (fights without rules)
10. Soul Calibur 2 (fights)
11. Virtua Fighter 4 (more fights)
Note. ... games ... 2, 3 ... 10 and 11 allow two players to play at the same time [/ quote]
? [/ quote]

sorry. and what does "arcade" racing mean in plain language?

[size = 75] Added on Feb 25, 2005, 1:18 pm: [/ size]

[quote name = "Samanouske"] undoubtedly worth the wait and buy Gran Tourismo 4 and Tekken 5 !!!

And so from the races Need for Speed ​​Undeground 2, Burnout 3, GT4: Prologue. From Drak Soul Calibur 2, Def Jam Fight for NY, Mortal Kombat: Deception. [/ Quote]

all the games you listed can be played together?

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.08.21

[quote name = "Berry"]
sorry. and what does "arcade" races mean in plain language? [/ quote]
"Arcade" in this case means "simplified". In the sense - no difficulty in mastering, sat down and went. Everything is very fast and very fun.

[quote name = "Berry"]
[quote name = "Samanouske"] is definitely worth the wait and buy Gran Tourismo 4 and Tekken 5 !!!

And so from the races Need for Speed ​​Undeground 2, Burnout 3, GT4: Prologue. From Drak Soul Calibur 2, Def Jam Fight for NY, Mortal Kombat: Deception. [/ Quote]

all the games you listed can be played together? [/ Quote]
I do not advise taking GT4 Prologue - this is not a full-fledged game, but a demo version. A small piece of what's in the full GT4. "Prologue" was released almost a year ago - then it was worth taking. But since a full-fledged European GT4 comes out in March, it’s better to wait for it anyway.
Need for Speed ​​Underground 2 is on the computer - so I don't think it's worth buying either. What remains is what I have listed, plus Mortal Kombat: Deception - but this is a game, shall we say, for the fan of the series. Soul Calibur 2 and Virtua Fighter 4 are much better.

A
ANTIBIOTIK 06.08.21

GTA San-Andreas best game on PS2 worth it !!!!!!!

B
Berry 06.08.21

Ratchet and Clank 2 is finally over, thanks to those who recommended this game. I'm thinking of buying a third part, can you tell me what they say about it?

I would also be grateful if you could recommend a store with a large selection of games for Playstation 2 in the center of Moscow or in the South-East. The only thing I know is located on Gorbushka: stupid: For

some reason I didn't like James Bond, apparently it's not a woman's game. : D

B
Bonker 06.08.21

[quote name = "Berry"] Ratchet and Clank 2 is finally over, thanks to those who recommended this game. I'm thinking of buying a third part, can you tell me what they say about it?

I would also be grateful if you could recommend a store with a large selection of games for Playstation 2 in the center of Moscow or in the South-East. The only thing I know is located on Gorbushka: stupid: For

some reason I didn't like James Bond, apparently it's not a woman's game. : D [/ quote] The third part is even better, although the ship upgrade was cut off there, but a lot of new things were added.

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

My answer may be late, but I will answer as a happy owner of ps2:

1. YESAAA !!!!!

2. Take a thread somewhere in the Luzhniki Stadium =))) They will immediately give you a chip there. If you live in the USA - take it in GameStop, there they often have promotions like "prefix + game as a gift".

3. Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3, Final Fantasy 10 & 10-2, Gran Turismo 3 & 4, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and a bunch of other VERY good games that have never been released on any other console. You can also add all PS1 hits to PS2 hits, because PS2 plays PS1 games just as well as it does its own =)

B
Berry 06.08.21

urrrraaaaaaaa !!
2 steps from work, at the 1905 Electr Fair, stunningly beautiful toys "The Lord of the Rings: Return of the Ship" and "Tekken-4" were bought. urraaaaaaaaaaaa !!

S
Strange 06.08.21

[quote] return of the ship [/ quote]
Just like a new part of LOTR came out - some ships have already floated :-D
[quote] tekken-4 [/ quote]
What is there to be happy about? - everyone has been cutting Tekken5 for a long time 8)

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.08.21

[quote name = "Strange"] [quote] return of the ship [/ quote]
[/ quote] The
elves are back :)

S
Strange 06.08.21

Or little green men: D

B
Berry 06.08.21

[quote name = "Strange"] [quote] return of the ship [/ quote]
What is there to be happy about? - everyone has been cutting Tekken5 for a long time 8) [/ quote]

I have never seen the point of chasing everyone. This is at best called collectivism, or generally herd instinct. : roll:

Tell me better, dear pros of the game world, where to find the combinations of buttons that make your character do cool throws-hits. BUT? : oops:

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.08.21

[quote name = "Berry"] [quote name = "Strange"]
What's there to be happy about? - everyone has been cutting Tekken5 for a long time 8) [/ quote]

I have never seen the point of chasing everyone. This is at best called collectivism, or generally herd instinct. : roll: [/ quote]
You know the saying "millions of lemmings can't be wrong"? So here too - the fifth tekken is a cut above the fourth, that's why everyone plays it.
Although if you want to "be not like everyone else," then of course, you can play the fourth from the principle. Turning a blind eye to the fact that this is almost the worst game in the series.

[quote] Tell me better, dear pros of the game world, where to find the combinations of buttons that make your character do cool throws-hits. BUT? : oops: [/ quote]
[url = http: //www.gamefaqs.com] www.gamefaqs.com [/ url]

S
Strange 06.08.21

[quote] This, at best, is called collectivism, or generally herd instinct [/ quote]
Oh, come on =) And in general, it obviously doesn’t work for the excuse ;-) Here I fully support comrade. Shmu-Hadron.
And then when the 12th final comes out, I will sit down for the 7th - and I will say they say they will not obey herd instincts - and the 7th mln will love Forev =))))

B
Berry 06.08.21

Shmu_Hadron, huge spa for the link.

Strange, I am sincerely glad that you are ahead of the whole planet. no, it's really nice to hear the opinion of a person so diligently following trends in the gaming world. : D

then it only remains to wonder why such a low-quality game is here [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/tekken4/index.html] http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/tekken4 /index.html [/ url]
scored 8.4 (great): roll:

U
UndeadKing 06.08.21

I can only answer the third.

3.Soul Calibur 2
Final Fantasy 10
Burout 3

But there are many more cool games with a capital letter! : beer:

P
Pleq 06.08.21

[quote name = "Berry"]
then it only remains to wonder why such a low-quality game is here [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/tekken4/index.html] http://www.gamespot.com /ps2/action/tekken4/index.html
[/ url] gave a score of 8.4 (great): roll: [/ quote]

this is just the opinion of Gamespot and nothing more :) although, of course, I would not call it the worst game in the series ...