3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berry 06.08.21 11:43 pm

Sony PS2 game console as a gift

Dear pros of the gaming space,

please give your advice to a complete layman in this area: wink:.

I want to give a Sony PlayStation 2 game console to my good friends and three main questions arise: 1.Is

SONY PS 2 really a cool system and an order of magnitude better than PS 1.

2.Is it okay to buy a game console via the Internet, which seems to be much cheaper than in Union or M-Video. But whether there will be problems with warranty or consoles origin (left - not left)

3. Please give me three, in your opinion the most worthy and interesting games that are not ashamed to present together with the prefix and are not quickly bored by the donee (two of them - both men, one 12 years old, the second 26)

Help out a newbie, I will be very grateful for any advice.
Sincerely, Olga. : P
62 Comments
Sort by:
S
Super 06.08.21

Berry ...
1. Cool, happy for you. : wink: And I have: roll: ... you can say two mega memory cards ... 16 MB each. :)
2. I know ... I also really liked Ratchet and Clank, I play the third part, but about 007: Everything and Nothing ... personally, this game did not make an impression on me! : |
3. From fights ... Tekke 5 and Def Jam Fight For New York, but Def Jam Fight For New York is much cooler. :) Of the races ... I don't even know, I'm not particularly keen on racing, I can only recommend Burnout 3! : wink:

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[quote name = "Super"] From racing ... I don't even know, I'm not particularly keen on racing, I can only recommend Burnout 3! [/ quote]
You can add [b] Toca Pro Race Driver 2 [/ b] & [b ] GranTurismo 4 [/ b].
The first is easier to learn than the second. GT4 is a game for hardcore players.
It is because of her that I will buy myself a PlayStation 2.
Yes, I almost forgot about [b] Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition [/ b]. They say "the killer of the Underground" ...