3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21 11:26 pm

Deathloop

Developer: Arkane Studions 
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks

Platforms: PC, PS5

Release Date: September 14

Genre: Action FPS

a3f09040d6f2a5d1_848x477.jpg

The protagonist of the game tries to escape from the paradise island, but he is trapped in a time loop and constantly lives the same day. To break free, Colt will have to destroy eight targets, including his arch rival Julianne Blake. And for this you have to die many times.

Spoiler

Spoiler

123 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vegetable 07.08.21

Experts Immersive Sims, how are you? : Garold:

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

Vegetable Alive healthy. 

G
Grayharvey 07.08.21

Vegetable everything is good. I love the arcane very much, they do not knit brooms. I liked the trailer very much, it’s good that the crossing’s groundwork went into action. 

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Vegetable said:

Experts Immersive Sims, how are you? : Garold:

Dishonored highly likely.

V
Vegetable 07.08.21

4 minutes ago, GrayHarvey said:

the crossing

Cho is it? 

I looked twice and did not understand. Is it more stealth or joke? Or a mixture? Actually, I would like to make the whole combat in Dizah super curve complex and turn the game into pure stealth. Cutting out people was very easy, boring, and a lot for all fans of cutting on YouTube. And here is some kind of porridge. Well, the grafon, according to the sensations, is worse than in Diza2. : icon_rolleyes:

G
Grayharvey 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Cho is it? 

The canceled game, about it in the documentary, was about two alternative realities connected by portals. There the gameplay was for two sides, a soldier or an uber - Templar with an emphasis on melee and mobility, and it was possible, like here, to invade the world of other players. They also implemented this multiplayer here. In terms of gameplay, deathloop is clearly more of a shooter, with a high cost of error. In general, it seemed to me that the hero is one-shot, but at the same time he is very strong and agile due to his abilities. I'm waiting for details. 

M
Maudlin Kayodot 07.08.21

Detlup visually even looks like some kind of garbage in comparison with the divine Disonord 2. And it's not only about retrostylerism devoid of originality, but even about technologies, as if degradation took place in 4 years, and this is a version for ps5 : facepalm:

And in terms of gameplay - while the same disc2 is seen, but in fact nothing is clear. Here is Greyharvy's comment somewhat ordering the confusion of the gameplay, I'm also waiting for more details. 

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

This is Arcane, one of the favorite studios, so the trust in them is almost limitless, but so far it looks like Dis at the minimum salaries, but it should be the other way around ...

By the way, is Arcane Lyon the main team? There seems to be another one, which was more responsible for Dis, or am I wrong?

G
Greenfrogy 07.08.21

If it really comes out first on ps5, and only then pc, this is very bad : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:

To play dynamic games from the first person on a joystick is a perversion for me personally. It's very hard for me : frog27:

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

Greenfrogy goes to PC and PS5, bypassing Juan Sex, and it is not yet clear for the owners of the box to wait for a year or two.

G
Greenfrogy 07.08.21

Just now, xWhItEWoLFx said:

Greenfrogy goes to PC and PS5, bypassing Juan Sex, and it is not yet clear for the owners of the box to wait for a year or two.

I know that the box side bypasses  : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1: this is a very funny fact.

B
Bergamot 07.08.21

The gameplay as expected develops the ideas of Prey Mooncrash. But the game looks noticeably poorer than Dishonored and Prey. Apparently due to low sales, the budget of the team was cut very much.

Still waiting, one of my favorite studios.

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

It is a pity that Besezda has stopped believing in her studios. I hope the third Wolfe does not face the same fate as Deathloop and GhostWire

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

stopped))))))

she practically scored on advertising these games, which is partly why there were such crappy sales, there were often foreign posts on the release that people did not even know that the game was out

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

The concept itself appeals to me. By the way, if you don't want to duel with someone, there will be AI instead of the player. 

dozensnake Sometimes it seems to me that it was a planned step to enter the multiplayer market, killing at the root of the sale of your single projects.

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

17 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

stopped))))))

she practically scored on advertising these games, which is partly why there were such crappy sales, there were often foreign posts on the release that people did not even know that the game was out

At the same time, she gave serious budgets. Wolfe 2 is so generally made as an AAA level blockbuster by Sony.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

1 minute ago, CRIMATOR said:

At the same time, she gave serious budgets

first time I've heard this

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

13 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

first time I've heard this

play wolf 2 and dysonard 2 

and the second Vizin too

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

CRIMATOR uh, I played, I don’t understand how to estimate a serious budget by the game

games can look masterpiece and at low cost (for example, the first dizonore was with a budget of 25 lam, if I am not mistaken, this is a rather modest budget for an AAA game), and also look like a complete nightmare with large budgets (andromeda)

until you speak in numbers, it's all fortune-telling in the thick of it 

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

dozensnake All these games look like high production value games. This can be estimated by their duration, mechanics and their number, decorations, animations, art, videos, etc. That is, a lot of people sat and worked on them for a large amount of time in high-income countries ---> a lot of money was spent