3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 07.08.21 11:35 pm

Control

RYpyE4v.jpg

Developer: Remedy

Publisher: 505 Games

Platform: PC, PS4, XB1

Release date: 27.08.2019

Official site, Twitter, Steam, EGS

The main character of Control is Jesse Fadens. After becoming director of the Bureau, she begins her own investigation. The world of Control is evolving, full of mysteries, and you will always have something to do. Each of Jesse's allies has their own goals. On behalf of Jesse, you will have to cooperate with other agents of the Bureau, solve ciphers and understand the strange experiments that the Bureau conducts.

Control Announcement Trailer - E3 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Idtqyx6gsU

Modified June 15, 2019 by Spoony
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mountain View 07.08.21

We remove spoilers under the cut, otherwise there will be a ban and execution on the spot without a trial or investigation.  : uzi:Okay? Excellent.

t
topsy_kcrets 07.08.21

Control is Jesse Fadens's story. The main plot focuses on her personal search for answers as she grows into the role of the Director. The world of Control has its own story, as do the allies Jesse meets along the way. Side-quests and Secrets are everywhere. Jesse works with other Bureau agents, decodes cryptic ciphers and discovers strange Bureau experiments.

WORLD WITHIN A LOCATION

Explore diverse environments and shifting architecture in a deep unpredictable world, set within a sprawling New York building.

FLEXIBLE AND SUPERNATURAL COMBAT SYSTEM

Define your playstyle by integrating supernatural abilities, upgrades, and modifiable loadouts.

REACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS

Harness dynamic environmental destruction for exciting combat possibilities and master complex rituals to alter your surroundings.

REALITY MEETS THE UNEXPLAINABLE

Dive into a dark and brutalist-inspired world where daily reality has been corrupted by an otherworldly force.

http://www.controlgame.com/

this is the same P7, they said that there will be some kind of online component. according to the description of a single action adventure

interesting synopsis

yy is played by the same actress who played Bat in QB. It's funny if it turns out that this is a game in the quantum universe

Modified on June 12, 2018 by topsy_kcrets

A
Arein 07.08.21

Gorgeous announcement, like KB, but without all his TV shit and cute heroine.

G
Gefus 07.08.21

cool announcement

for some reason it seemed that because of such a publisher there would be a low-budget project ...

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

As you wish, but I refuse to believe that the game is not related to QB, and the heroine is not Bat.

Reminds of how Remedy got out in Alan Wake, having painted Max Payne's true ending, no longer having rights to him: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

M
MaXiDRoM_90 07.08.21

3 hours ago, topsy_kcrets said:

It's funny if it turns out that this is a game in the quantum universe

I just hope so. But, apparently, dreams are not destined to come true. 

p
pathfinder 07.08.21

Looks like it was the planned sequel to QB with Beth in the title role, but Microsoft abandoned it.  : troll_face_21: Therefore, the heroine was given a new name and quickly came up with a new game universe, such as not QB.

J
JasonWU 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Gaiver said:

Reminds of how Remedy got out in Alan Wake, having painted Max Payne's true ending, no longer having rights to him: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

oops, come on in more detail ...

I hope there will be a connection with Quantum, because this is the case when you want to say "shaken with new IPs, develop old ones", lol ...))

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

32 minutes ago, JasonWU said:

oops, come on in more detail ...

I hope there will be a connection with Quantum, because this is the case when you want to say "shaken with new IPs, develop old ones", lol ...))

Popularity came to Alan Wake after stories about a policeman from New York (as to Remedy after Max Payne)

His name is Alex Casey (as Max was originally intended to be called during development), and his notes are read in McEffrey's voice. 

https://inoy-ironic.livejournal.com/220481.html

Modified on June 12, 2018 by Gaiver

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

The lighting from the KB still looks phenomenal, I already wanted to replay it

I hope Remedy has learned their lesson and will make a finished game without a hint of a sequel.

S
Sofia 07.08.21

If the whole game is in one research center with the same laboratories and corridors, then this is an asshole.

On the one hand, the trailer is cute, but on the other hand, you can feel the reuse of effects and assets from Quantum in every frame. Lighting, textures, etc. 1 in 1.

Apparently, Remedy took the path of maximum savings, looked at the success of Hellblade and decided to rivet something chamber as cheap as possible, using old developments. 

N
NiGHTS 07.08.21

the trailer rolled awesomely, atmospheric, you need to watch the videos with a fresh mind

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Well I do not know. I immediately found out that this is Remedy's project from the first frames (their engine visuals stand out a lot from the rest) and thought it was a sequel.

But at the end of the video I was surprised. Like yes, everything looks cool, but it is alarming that there are no phrases, dialogues, etc. etc. like the rest of the games. 

That is, it looks more like a demo of the engine than a full-fledged game. The name is also different and the heroine has a different name (although you can cheat the fans of figs).

It is dangerous to make a purchase. I will wait for the reviews. But while it all looks like a dummy ...

N
NiGHTS 07.08.21

8 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

no phrases, dialogues, etc. etc. like the rest of the games. 

and thank God, these pretentious trailers with a hoarseness, where the characters barely speak as if with laryngitis, were bored,
but here they showed real gameplay, design, atmosphere release date

S
Sh1nn 07.08.21

Gameplay show 

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

Modified June 13, 2018 by xWhItEWoLFx

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

The graphon, the design looks great, but the gameplay is somehow rotten. If only jumps / rolls added / bullet time, otherwise there is no cover, and again this shooting of enemies close, only now throwing garbage was added to this. Everything looks very slow.

It is also embarrassing that again there are really no cutscenes (and given the absence of Lake, it hints that there might be a plot with a gulkin's nose here), no matter how we get DLC for QB for 60 Baku

Modified June 13, 2018 by Gaiver

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

very beautiful game. but the animations are creepy : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

t
topsy_kcrets 07.08.21

Watched an interview with Lake. The basis of the game is his concept. The structure is closer to metroidvania, there is a side mission. The arsenal of abilities and weapons is replenished as you progress. Sandbox arenas, you can go in different ways. Maximum level of interactive environment, destructibility and physicality. The plot is of course mystical and mysterious.