3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 07.08.21 11:35 pm

Control

RYpyE4v.jpg

Developer: Remedy

Publisher: 505 Games

Platform: PC, PS4, XB1

Release date: 27.08.2019

Official site, Twitter, Steam, EGS

The main character of Control is Jesse Fadens. After becoming director of the Bureau, she begins her own investigation. The world of Control is evolving, full of mysteries, and you will always have something to do. Each of Jesse's allies has their own goals. On behalf of Jesse, you will have to cooperate with other agents of the Bureau, solve ciphers and understand the strange experiments that the Bureau conducts.

Control Announcement Trailer - E3 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Idtqyx6gsU

Modified June 15, 2019 by Spoony
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Minolta 07.08.21

Just now, Yourepicfail said:

That's the whole announcement

So Epic: frog35:

M
Manson 07.08.21

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

L
Lordsky 07.08.21

: frog27:

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

5 hours ago, Yourepicfail said:

That's the whole announcement

: Aww-yeah-meme:

J
JasonWU 07.08.21

: 279:

P
Piero 07.08.21

Nifiga myself, straight news that today someone took a shit.

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

I keep forgetting that there are PR idiots in Remedy. They are always announcing a photo with Lake, then some other garbage.

I hope for the best all the time ...

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

On 09/27/2018 at 14:44, Gaiver said:

They also dug up that McAfrey will voice the head of the bureau at Control, I think this will be the announcement.

As it became known, the project was joined by actor James McCaffrey, who in the past voiced detective Max Payne in the trilogy of the same name, as well as Thomas Zane from Alan Wake. In Control, he will play the role of Zachary Trench, the former director of the Federal Bureau of Control and part-time mentor of the protagonist Jesse Fadens, who will give her advice and tell her about the secrets of the Old House.

Together with James, Matthew Porrett, familiar to you from the voice acting of Alan Wake, was brought in to work on the game. Its hero is a certain Dr. Casper Darling, about whom nothing is known yet. The studio will present the full cast of the project at the event itself, on October 5 at 13:30 Moscow time.

In general, the announcement of the norms, but it is not clear why they tried to hyip so vilely on the first two max payins. In fact, he voiced in the third, and in Alan Wake, they would have put boxes with them too: frog33:

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

All the actors are cool, I am glad that they will endow the project with their voices.
BUT the announcement seemed like something big (

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

Give the release date and that's it, let's finish with this. I'll pre-order and wait.

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

B
Beloved and respected by 07.08.21

It looks graphically, it will be very interesting to look at the regular and rtx versions of the picture, Considering the jump in it, everything is reflected and casts shadows. 

Post without fanboy and sarcasm

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

M
Minolta 07.08.21

Damn she's hot : frog32:

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

He's still hot : frog32:

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

L