3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 07.08.21 11:35 pm

Control

RYpyE4v.jpg

Developer: Remedy

Publisher: 505 Games

Platform: PC, PS4, XB1

Release date: 27.08.2019

Official site, Twitter, Steam, EGS

The main character of Control is Jesse Fadens. After becoming director of the Bureau, she begins her own investigation. The world of Control is evolving, full of mysteries, and you will always have something to do. Each of Jesse's allies has their own goals. On behalf of Jesse, you will have to cooperate with other agents of the Bureau, solve ciphers and understand the strange experiments that the Bureau conducts.

Control Announcement Trailer - E3 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Idtqyx6gsU

Modified June 15, 2019 by Spoony
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 07.08.21

the design on the inside reminds, and so xs, games from Remedy have always been liked by the story and the way the world around it is connected with it

so far only bare mechanics are visible

At 12.06.2018 at 14:44, Annasophia said:

If the whole game is in one research center with the same laboratories and corridors, then this is an asshole.

well ...

All the action of the game takes place in one building, which is constantly changing and transforming. The developers call it "the world within one location."

S
Stepan 07.08.21

The animations are just awful. Jerky, curves -: ((

t
topsy_kcrets 07.08.21

genius appreciated

p
pathfinder 07.08.21

> Kojima
> genius

: troll_face_3:

t
topsy_kcrets 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, P3X said:

> Kojima
> genius

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

damn, of course GENIUS (forgot that only caps, otherwise disrespect)

t
topsy_kcrets 07.08.21

more gameplay and details

S
Sh1nn 07.08.21

There are new gameplay footage here 

M
MaXiDRoM_90 07.08.21

Watched the episode walkthrough hoping to see at least one reference to QB

t
topsy_kcrets 07.08.21

1 hour ago, MaXiDRoM_90 said:

Watched the episode walkthrough hoping to see at least one reference to QB

I think they will eventually be. When asked about qb, Remedy replies that this is a different character and a new story. 

And qb2 is rumored in pre-production

O
Ozu 07.08.21

Kojima met Max Payne at E3 to appreciate Remedy's Control game. According to Genius, it turned out to be “fantastic”.

Rig075N4M-Y.jpg

Modified on June 15, 2018 by Ozu

E
Evolved ness 07.08.21

16 minutes ago, Ozu said:

Kojima met Max Payne at E3 and appreciated the Control game that Remedy was making. According to Genius, it turned out to be “fantastic”.

Rig075N4M-Y.jpg

The two geniuses met.

: troll_face_4:

PS Kojimych as a messiah right on E3, walks blessing the people to create games.

: cat-102:

E
Echoes 07.08.21

After all these visual games, Legion comes to mind. But his design is cool, and his subject is kind of sterile - well, it does not cling at all

J
Juanito 07.08.21

I don’t understand if this is a full-fledged AAA game or a spin-off game for 6-7 hours?

M
Minolta 07.08.21

18 minutes ago, Jenea said:

I don’t understand if this is a full-fledged AAA game or a spin-off game for 6-7 hours?

Good games can be bullied simply because they are poorly served, here it seems to me that the game was served badly and the animation is strange, like in some garrys mod

Modified June 15, 2018 by Minolta

R
Rokudze 07.08.21

19 minutes ago, Jenea said:

Brand new big game

J
Juanito 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, Minolta said:

Good games can be bullied simply because they are poorly served, here it seems to me that the game was served badly and the animation is strange, like in some garrys mod

I initially thought that this is the girl from QB who was stuck in time

Modified June 15, 2018 by Jenea

M
Minolta 07.08.21

Just now, Jenea said:

I initially thought that this is the girl who was stuck in time from QB

I didn't remember about it, but I saw a quantum break when the action started, by the way, it was in this trailer that Max Payne remembered me, for some reason there were no such sensations in the KB : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

R
Rokudze 07.08.21

15 minutes ago, Jenea said:

I initially thought that this is the girl from QB who was stuck in time

This is like that actress

p
pathfinder 07.08.21

23 hours ago, Rokudze said:

This is like that actress

Yes

t
topsy_kcrets 07.08.21