3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 07.08.21 11:35 pm

Control

RYpyE4v.jpg

Developer: Remedy

Publisher: 505 Games

Platform: PC, PS4, XB1

Release date: 27.08.2019

Official site, Twitter, Steam, EGS

The main character of Control is Jesse Fadens. After becoming director of the Bureau, she begins her own investigation. The world of Control is evolving, full of mysteries, and you will always have something to do. Each of Jesse's allies has their own goals. On behalf of Jesse, you will have to cooperate with other agents of the Bureau, solve ciphers and understand the strange experiments that the Bureau conducts.

Control Announcement Trailer - E3 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Idtqyx6gsU

Modified June 15, 2019 by Spoony
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 07.08.21

G
Gefus 07.08.21

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

The game would have been released somewhere in April ... it will just enter the top line.

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

The game does not inspire confidence yet. It's like a standalone addon for Quantum Brick. Everything is very budgetary. But in general it is at least curious.

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

1. Very good. 

2. In some places it looks like Remedy is testing a new physics engine.

3. If I was told that this is Quantum Break 2, I would easily believe it.

Well, yes, I really hope this is the dress rehearsal before Alan Wake 2.

T
Tinkino 07.08.21

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

6 hours ago, Tinkino said:

There are already many theories about what it is. Everyone puts on the remaster of the first two parts. I bet on:

- will name the release date

- Max will appear in Control as one of the playable characters, for example, open the GG room, and from there Max falls out. 

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

I myself really, VERY would like to see a remaster of the first two parts, but I understand that the most we can count on is Max's face in Control : frog39:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

They can't seem to make a remaster, the rights to the series have a take to

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Pr8da21r said:

I myself really, VERY would like to see a remaster of the first two parts, but I understand that the most we can count on is Max's face in Control : frog39:

By the way, the likelihood of Max Payne appearing in Control is about the same as the theory that Remedy agreed with R * about remasters / remakes. And there, and there, in any case, Take-Two owns the rights to Maksimka.

But just the face of Sam Lake for some character could well be used. They also dug up that McAfrey will voice the head of the bureau at Control, I think this will be the announcement. Or the first two parts on the return line on the Juan, it's not for nothing that the xbox version of mp2 is shown there.

J
JasonWU 07.08.21

A remaster of the first two parts, plus the announcement of a new one under the control of Sam Lake with a scripted ignore of fierce Brazilian adventures, with new revolutionary physics, 4k textures, complete destructibility, an innovative particle system, when everything is glass from bottles, shrapnel in grenades, breaking boards, etc. is processed by the engine in real time and every time in a new way depending on the direction of the blow, the calculation of enemy damage based on the hit of a bullet in a part of the body, the enemy will never die if you hit only on the leg, will limp and swear, hitting the hands knocks out weapons, headshots decide the fight, the engine uses new formulas to calculate the shock wave from explosions with surface deformation, bullet time is filled with spherical effects in the atmosphere, Max demonstrates miracles of coolness and after years also holds the barrel firmly in his hand,the simulated cloak fabric is stolen from the military and is two generations ahead.: frog23:

The appearance of a new femme fatale is possible, but this is not certain.

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

12 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

Or the first two parts on the return line on the Juan, it's not for nothing that the xbox version of mp2 is shown there.

This is what I believe most of all.
True, the second Max on the original Xbox was, well, very so-so: frog35:

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

In principle, making a remaster / remake is expensive, but taking a licensed and not very expensive Max as one of the characters, why not?

Again, the option in which Max appears in the game as a game character or part of the story is quite real. What's going on in the building?

M
Minolta 07.08.21

At 08.22.2018 at 15:42, Gefus said:

What a terrible design of the pistol : frog28:, only because of this I will not take the game, I like the rest

L
Lordsky 07.08.21

31 minutes ago, Minolta said:

only because of this I will not take the game, the rest seems to be like

: frog34:

Modified September 27, 2018 by Lordsky

M
Manson 07.08.21

2 hours ago, JasonWU said:

A remaster of the first two parts, plus the announcement of a new one under the control of Sam Lake with a scripted ignore of fierce Brazilian adventures, with new revolutionary physics, 4k textures, complete destructibility, an innovative particle system, when everything is glass from bottles, shrapnel in grenades, breaking boards, etc. is processed by the engine in real time and every time in a new way depending on the direction of the blow, the calculation of enemy damage based on the hit of a bullet in a part of the body, the enemy will never die if you hit only on the leg, will limp and swear, hitting the hands knocks out weapons, headshots decide the fight, the engine uses new formulas to calculate the shock wave from explosions with surface deformation, bullet time is filled with spherical effects in the atmosphere, Max demonstrates miracles of coolness and after years also holds the barrel firmly in his hand,the simulated cloak fabric is stolen from the military and is two generations ahead.: frog23:

The appearance of a new femme fatale is possible, but this is not certain.

Remedy will not pull such a game, the maximum is announced by Quantum Bryak 2 and again there will be no shooting from the hip.

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

By the way, remembering the past "big announcements" from Remedios, I start to fear 19.00 Moscow time ...

M
Minolta 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Lex Mercer said:

By the way, remembering the past "big announcements" from Remedios, I start to fear 19.00 Moscow time ...

Yes, it's clear that the hat will be

J
JasonWU 07.08.21

will be uploaded the wallpaper for the new iPhone and let's go to replay the maxes once again : frog34:

Y
Yourepicfail 07.08.21

That's the whole announcement