3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Watch dogs legion

WDL_Logo.png

Release date: October 29, 2020
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Publisher: Ubisoft
Platform: PC (Uplay, Epic Games Store), Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Near future. London is going through hard times. The city was shocked by a series of monstrous terrorist attacks committed by the mysterious "Zero Day". Intelligence agencies are watching every inhabitant of the city, the streets are patrolled by the fighters of a corrupt private military company, and a powerful criminal syndicate profits from those who cannot defend themselves. The fate of London is in your hands. You have to recruit agents for resistance in order to restore justice.

Spoiler PLAY AS ANYONE - CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM.
Where will you look for agents? Anywhere! Every Londoner has a reason to fight. You can play as anyone you meet on the street: a bartender, a former spy, a boxer, a well-connected lawyer, and even a crazy granny. RETURN LONDON TO NORMAL LIFE - RETURN YOUR FUTURE.
The oppressive order has made life in London a nightmare, but you still have a chance to change everything. Lead the resistance and use the city's infrastructure and real firepower against those in whose hands the power is concentrated. PLAY TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS - FIGHT FOR FREEDOM BY ACTING IN A TEAM.
Play together with friends in co-op mode and enjoy content for online play: complete the main tasks and try out various activities in the open world - take part in fist fights, compete in football freestyle, deliver illegal goods and create street art objects. Spoiler

5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-6.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s5cec2d9939798c0870c0769a-8.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s

5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-4.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-5.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s

Spoiler

Content_WDL_CE_EN.jpg

Modified on October 28, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hroft23 07.08.21

There was a lot of skepticism about these rumors that everyone can be controlled. But damn, the gameplay looks something cool. It's even difficult to imagine how it will be played ... is it possible that a dialogue will be spelled out for each development of events. If that fighter hadn't died, what would have changed in dialogue or gameplay? Unclear. But now at least the roles have been assigned ... someone is a fighter, someone is a hacker, someone is a shooter, and so on. At least it looks more realistic than one craftsman of everything. But of course it's scary for the plot .. If there are no prescribed characters, then we play what kind of AI (or the main revolutionary) who takes any carcass?)) 

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

On 06/05/2019 at 14:07, Owl said:

I don't like playing female protagonists. Not sexist, not chauvinist. Just don't rush straight at all. Maybe because of the impossibility of identification, maybe why.

I hope you changed your mind and are already dreaming of assembling a team of assassins grandmothers 

CCnrahEm0I8.jpg

epikk.jpg

Modified on June 11, 2019 by Brontozyvr

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

PCGamer shared their impressions of the Watch Dogs Legion demo:

- if the hero dies, then forever. Do you want death? Give up;
- Recruiting new members consists of many steps, the main one of which is to convince him. The author of the article gave an example of how he stunned one NPC named Abe Welch in a demo, which caused him to go to the hospital and hate DedSec. However, taking advantage of the manipulation of treatment and help with his personal life, he managed to convince Abe and allow him to join the group;
- the private security company Albion will be the antagonists;
- a total of 8 London districts in the game, Westminster and Camden were available in the demo;
- according to the author, this is the best demo in several years, which he touched at E3;
- In total, recruits are divided into 3 classes: Enforcer (aimed at open clashes, can make rolls and is armed to the teeth with sticky bombs and other explosives); Infiltrator (has a mantle that allows you to become invisible based on aka AR, and thanks to the mantle, you can hide corpses, and also has an expanded arsenal of hand-to-hand combat); Hacker (there are spider robots and turret spiders, as well as a robot ala from Alien, as shown by my grandmother in the demo. Each hero has its own update tree, and each progresses individually;
- hacking drones will be, it is possible to take them under control and throw something heavy on opponents;
- in the game there are 5 story branches and more than 60 missions;
- the developers recorded 20 "narrative personalities". Basically, this means that there are 20 main characteristics in the game, and each NPC will react differently in the same cutscenes;
- NPCs will have their own schedules, jobs, families. For example, if you kill someone's wife, the husband will change his cycle and go to the cemetery, and then gradually heal and return to his life.

It sounds and looks fresh, but since this is Yubisoft, all this will most likely be implemented through the ass

Modified June 11, 2019 by Gaiver

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

Okay, I'm already expecting super elite fighters in loot boxes, paid tokens for revival, cut graphics, half of the Gaiver list will not work adequately, BUT even so the dogs look like the freshest look at OV after GTA5.

They just need to bind the characters to the player with a plot (we get a character for completing a chain of quests), lore (after death, the character's wife ends up in a psychiatric hospital, and the children are handed over to an orphanage), showing statistics (the character was super effective, killed 100 enemies, cleared 10 bases, was almost from the founding of the Legion, and is now dead), pumping (losing the best in the team will be oh, how not fun) and the death of your pet will be stronger in emotions than the plot about a murdered family and revenge tortured by the scriptwriters. 

Regarding whining about the lack of a single plot: 

Let it be better a set of interesting loosely connected stories for 3-6 missions as in the second part, than a whole piece of dull cocoa as in the first. Not everyone is given to write stories in an open world like GTA5, let's admit it and move on.

Modified on June 11, 2019 by Brontozyvr

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

Brontozyvr I do not believe that after this

They will build complex plot interactions depending on the different characters to be controlled. Surely two sounded voices were prepared according to the classics (but FC5 proved that even this is not a fact) - male and female, with a dozen mini stories and prepared Persians, the plot will be as impersonal as possible, and in the cutscenes only the skin will change as a result: Garold:

X
Xbone 07.08.21

Of all the new games shown in the game, the dogs look quite cheerful.

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

14 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

They will build complex plot interactions depending on the different characters to be controlled. Surely two sounded voices were prepared according to the classics (but FC5 proved that even this is not a fact) - male and female, with a dozen mini stories and prepared Persians, the plot will be as impersonal as possible, and in the cutscenes only the skin will change as a result: Garold:

1) these are different teams, I believe in the best

2) even with a completely complete plot, I am interested in the gameplay with the permanent death of characters, I was sad in XCOM from the death of dummies, I hope this feeling will be strengthened here 10 times

3) Well, about beating for recruitment is a common game convention, isn't there a similar system in MGS5?

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

28 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

Ahah to throw a random opinion from YouTube as a proof of incapacity Yubi is a tower 

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

4 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Ahah to throw a random opinion from YouTube as a proof of incapacity Yubi is a tower 

I threw a video to show this moment of stupidity in the game, everyone knows about the disability of Yubisoft by default, so.

Modified June 11, 2019 by Gaiver

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Gaiver said:

I threw a video to show this moment of stupidity in the game, everyone knows about the disability of Yubisoft by default, so.

Stupidity of what? That in ancient Greece everyone measured their pussies and followed the strongest?

Sunik has become such a fat hater that he gets to the bottom of almost everything. By the way, he likes Unity - the most hated part on the hamag. I keep in touch.

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

3ka looks interesting, it is already much better than the hipster vd2, which did not enter the trial at all. It is not clear who we are fighting with, what is happening. It's just that different people are killing armored soldiers, the city itself without any resistance or quarantine. Perhaps the tie will explain. There was a trick with heroes in GTA 5, but there are dozens of different ones, although how the general line will be built, with so many heroes how to build the plot. In general, more information is needed. 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

wdl1.gif.38118179057cbeca85355467c8fa7ec6.gifwdl2.gif.ff119f4fd68e48449bb7813de4b65c59.gif

wdl3.gif.6cc253789f9bc69f4225814c7dd9be31.gifwdl4.gif.68e05d4f009b4527477d0a959ff4b575.gif

N
Nobel gamer 07.08.21

Very stylish 

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

By the way, when are we going to dig into other conventions, such as every resident of the city is a hacker, master of shooting and hand-to-hand fighter? : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

8 minutes ago, Brontozyvr said:

like every inhabitant of the city is a hacker, a master of shooting and a hand-to-hand fighter?

well Duc not everyone, there are 3 classes of characters

S
Shubkin 07.08.21

3 hours ago, Gaiver said:

only the skin will change as a result

Most likely it will.

C
Chornolio 07.08.21

This kind of thing only looks cool in presentations. In fact, we will begin to feel the character templates in the second hour. There will be something like: a woman (fighter / hacker), a man (fighter / hacker), an old man, an old woman, they are wearing random skins and one of the types of voice acting (3 pieces for each type). And in the end, no difference. Bill is dead, then the next character will say "Poor Bill, we will miss him", John died, then he will say "Poor John, we will miss him" and so on. Did you worry a lot about the members of the squad at X-com? Well, here it will be at the same level. From a marketing point of view, it looks cool, but in fact I do not believe that this will change anything, except for the absence of the need to prescribe the main character for development.

Modified June 11, 2019 by Chornolio

N
Nikita K 07.08.21

I'm still wondering if they will develop the world .. The second part was good as a sandbox) If you still finish off something to do multiplayer like in GTA, then it can shoot cool! There will not give a damn about the plot) Since they will not continue the campaign with Pierce .. then they don't give a shit about these kulkhatskers .. Although they might even screw something interesting not for teenagers) 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

7 minutes ago, Chornolio said:

This kind of thing only looks cool in presentations. In fact, we will begin to feel the character templates in the second hour. There will be something like: a woman (fighter / hacker), a man (fighter / hacker), an old man, an old woman, they are wearing random skins and one of the types of voice acting (3 pieces for each type). And in the end, no difference. Bill is dead, then the next character will say "Poor Bill, we will miss him", John died, then he will say "Poor John, we will miss him" and so on. Did you worry a lot about the members of the squad at X-com? Well, here it will be at the same level. From the point of view of marketing, it looks cool, but in fact I do not believe that this will change anything, except for the absence of the need to prescribe the main character for development.

Well, you mentioned X Com well. Dogs finally stopped copying GTA and found their own formula. Now you don't need to watch the suffering of one hero for 20 hours.

Here you will think big, at the level of strategy. Whom to use in a certain situation, whom it is not a pity to donate, etc. This is great.

K
Ku6opr 07.08.21

7 minutes ago, Chornolio said:

Did you worry a lot about the members of the squad at X-com? 

Normally you compared. I am a lot. Each of them was like a son / daughter to me. Even faceless and voiceless, they were much more real and alive than these idiots.