3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Watch dogs legion

WDL_Logo.png

Release date: October 29, 2020
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Publisher: Ubisoft
Platform: PC (Uplay, Epic Games Store), Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Near future. London is going through hard times. The city was shocked by a series of monstrous terrorist attacks committed by the mysterious "Zero Day". Intelligence agencies are watching every inhabitant of the city, the streets are patrolled by the fighters of a corrupt private military company, and a powerful criminal syndicate profits from those who cannot defend themselves. The fate of London is in your hands. You have to recruit agents for resistance in order to restore justice.

Spoiler PLAY AS ANYONE - CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM.
Where will you look for agents? Anywhere! Every Londoner has a reason to fight. You can play as anyone you meet on the street: a bartender, a former spy, a boxer, a well-connected lawyer, and even a crazy granny. RETURN LONDON TO NORMAL LIFE - RETURN YOUR FUTURE.
The oppressive order has made life in London a nightmare, but you still have a chance to change everything. Lead the resistance and use the city's infrastructure and real firepower against those in whose hands the power is concentrated. PLAY TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS - FIGHT FOR FREEDOM BY ACTING IN A TEAM.
Play together with friends in co-op mode and enjoy content for online play: complete the main tasks and try out various activities in the open world - take part in fist fights, compete in football freestyle, deliver illegal goods and create street art objects. Spoiler

5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-6.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s5cec2d9939798c0870c0769a-8.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s

5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-4.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-5.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s

Spoiler

Content_WDL_CE_EN.jpg

Modified on October 28, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ozu 07.08.21

Sorry for the skepticism, but if literally every inhabitant can become a hero, then you can not expect a normal plot or disclosure of characters at all?

Not that it was at any high level in this series, but such a mess as it is now probably will not be exactly observed.

Modified on June 11, 2019 by Ozu

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

I still do not understand whether there will be a full-fledged plot in the game? If the sandbox is like in the second part ala entertain yourself, then into the furnace

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Ozu Since when the Dogs were about the only hero? From the first part, the emphasis was on CityOS and control of the city through technology.

Aiden was only the first to start the fight. This is the same as praising Origins for Bayek, but shit Altair and Ezio. It's funny.

.l1te 07.08.21

I think the plot will still be, and all have the same one, just like in the vidos they showed them with different skins of the protagonists.

the only question is how appropriate this or that storyline will look, taking into account the main character, in the form of a football fan / skinhead / grandmother / special agent, etc.

O
Ozu 07.08.21

What is funny? I see jerking off without any motivation so far. The voice says go there do this and recruit this. Everything.

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

36 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

well Duc not everyone, there are 3 classes of characters

Yes, but they all know how to shoot, hack and fight at a basic level, which is funny. Recruiting me, for example, would only help if they need a vegetable lying on the couch.

I think it will be played with a chip in the head, like it reveals a person's potential  

I just thought, if everyone has their own debuffs, then the game will become even cooler. Like someone is afraid of heights, cannot swim, drive a car, some have poor blood clotting, and they lean back after the first blow, others cannot live without alcohol. Well, this, of course, is some transcendental white and instead I get a biba : frog27:

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Ozu said:

What is funny? I see jerking off without any motivation so far. The voice says go there do this and recruit this. Everything.

You have just described the conditional Blacklist. Grimdother speaks in the earpiece where to go, what to do and what is happening, and at the same time talks about the plot. Is this a bad game?

H
Hroft23 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Brontozyvr said:

Yes, but they all know how to shoot, hack and fight at a basic level, which is funny. Recruiting me, for example, would only help if they need a vegetable lying on the couch.

Yes, I think everyone can’t be recruited straight. Most, as you mentioned, are useless vegetables when it comes to fighting the system. If they really recruit anyone, it would be very stupid. This approach came to me precisely because there is a separation of opportunities and skills. I also wonder if it will be possible to switch between them during the mission.

O
Ozu 07.08.21

or, as said above, that there will not be a unique story for each of the characters, which is logical. This is not possible with such a number of NPCs, which means it will be copied and I would not be surprised if it will be repeated often among the heroes you are recruiting. Of course, it will reach the point of absurdity.

And then, after a couple of hours, the player will understand that he was again bent over with sweet promises. It's like believing that there was a real choice in tail tail games.

Modified on June 11, 2019 by Ozu

H
Hroft23 07.08.21

Just now, Ozu said:

This is not possible with such a number of NPCs, which means it will be copied and I would not be surprised if it will be repeated often among the heroes you are recruiting. Of course, it will reach the point of absurdity.

if you put them under fire every mission, then of course it will gradually be all the same who is running there. But the developers mentioned that each agent will be pumped, that is, if you lose a pumped character, then it will be a shame to love. 

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, .l1te said:

I think the plot will still be, and all have the same one, just like in the vidos they showed them with different skins of the protagonists.

the only question is how appropriate this or that storyline will look, taking into account the main character, in the form of a football fan / skinhead / grandmother / special agent, etc.

Let there be a plot like in GTA3, where the protagonist simply observes the story around him, and he himself, in fact, will be a tool. And again, in my opinion this is better than the story of revenge for a murdered family.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Brontozyvr said:

this is better than a story of revenge for a murdered family

WELL AT LEAST SOMEONE WRITTEN IT! 

tenor.gif? itemid = 4924701

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Hroft23 said:

Most, as you mentioned, are useless vegetables when it comes to fighting the system. If they really recruit anyone, it would be very stupid.

Well, it is obvious that 90% of people on the street will be almost useless, and the elite will be only for quests / collecting / loot boxes / 9.99 $

O
Ozu 07.08.21

Hroft23 well, I'll buy this hat anyway. I want to see with my own eyes whether I am right now or not)

but I think it will be played as an online game that suddenly became a single)

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

Just now, Velldanas said:

WELL AT LEAST SOMEONE WRITTEN IT! 

tenor.gif? itemid = 4924701

I'm with you brother : drinks_cheers:

H
Hroft23 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Ozu said:

Well, I'll buy this hat anyway. I want to see with my own eyes whether I am right now or not)

I think they will also show gameplay and streams of journalists, we will find out in more detail what and how. According to VD 2, as far as I remember, there were a lot of videos

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

NPCs in the past. Skirts set a new standard: APC (All Playable Character). : 57a8bd5deb03a_FROG17:

9 million NPCs. You can play for everyone. Everyone, if he dies, then forever. : frog32:

Suddenly it became interesting: is it possible to kill the whole of London? : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

T
Tvorog 07.08.21

2 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Everyone, if he dies, then forever. : frog32:

Suddenly it became interesting: is it possible to kill the whole of London? : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

: frog27:

Of course not, new dummies will spawn 20 meters from the player every time he turns away, kamon.

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

Is it possible to recruit all of London and organize a Bund?

bund-1-768x577.jpg

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

NPCs in the past. Skirts set a new standard: APC (All Playable Character). : 57a8bd5deb03a_FROG17:

9 million NPCs. You can play for everyone. Everyone, if he dies, then forever. : frog32:

Aha, and instead a similar one appears with a different jacket / hat and name: troll_face_18:

They already said there - 20 types of characters (as I understand it, these are 20 Persians with their own skills), everything else will only affect the appearance

Well, supposedly, instead of a grandmother, there will be some young Morgan Freeman with the same animations and abilities: troll_face_18: