3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Watch dogs legion

WDL_Logo.png

Release date: October 29, 2020
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Publisher: Ubisoft
Platform: PC (Uplay, Epic Games Store), Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Near future. London is going through hard times. The city was shocked by a series of monstrous terrorist attacks committed by the mysterious "Zero Day". Intelligence agencies are watching every inhabitant of the city, the streets are patrolled by the fighters of a corrupt private military company, and a powerful criminal syndicate profits from those who cannot defend themselves. The fate of London is in your hands. You have to recruit agents for resistance in order to restore justice.

Spoiler PLAY AS ANYONE - CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM.
Where will you look for agents? Anywhere! Every Londoner has a reason to fight. You can play as anyone you meet on the street: a bartender, a former spy, a boxer, a well-connected lawyer, and even a crazy granny. RETURN LONDON TO NORMAL LIFE - RETURN YOUR FUTURE.
The oppressive order has made life in London a nightmare, but you still have a chance to change everything. Lead the resistance and use the city's infrastructure and real firepower against those in whose hands the power is concentrated. PLAY TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS - FIGHT FOR FREEDOM BY ACTING IN A TEAM.
Play together with friends in co-op mode and enjoy content for online play: complete the main tasks and try out various activities in the open world - take part in fist fights, compete in football freestyle, deliver illegal goods and create street art objects. Spoiler

5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-6.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s5cec2d9939798c0870c0769a-8.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s

5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-4.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-5.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s

Spoiler

Content_WDL_CE_EN.jpg

Modified on October 28, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
W
Water 07.08.21

as in previous parts

All-in-one shooting - check

vssat physics auto - check

vssty plot (with such mechanics you can't write a normal one) - check

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

13 minutes ago, Water said:

as in previous parts

All-in-one shooting - check

vssat physics auto - check

vssty plot (with such mechanics you can't write a normal one) - check

Are you stunned ?! I've already figured out @Ozu. You are next!

W
Water 07.08.21

Velldanas do not boil, well, yubisoft will not be able to implement such a mechanic thoroughly, everything in the game will be much easier to wang than as presented in the trailer 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Just now, Water said:

Velldanas do not boil, well, yubisoft will not be able to implement such a mechanic thoroughly, everything in the game will be much easier to wang than as presented in the trailer 

Remind me of a game from yubiks where they failed to implement the mechanics shown at E3.

W
Water 07.08.21

Just now, Velldanas said:

Remind me of a game from yubiks where they failed to implement the mechanics shown at E3.

watch dog 1, no? They implemented everything in a simplified way, like the same accidents at a traffic light, here the same thing will be stupid due to lack of time and money, or the game needs to be done for 10 years so that each NPC is unique in the game. We wrote above that over time, all NPCs will begin to repeat themselves, the difference will be in the skins. Yubisoft makes worlds cool, London is cool, but the gameplay of all their games does not read their own worlds. Some ace unit says hello 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Water said:

watch dog 1, no? They were all simplified, like the same traffic light accidents.

And where did they simplify accidents there? Cut down the intersection, people began to ram. It was on release as well. I do not understand the claims.

O
Ozu 07.08.21

Who did you deal with there? : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

W
Water 07.08.21

Just now, Velldanas said:

And where did they simplify accidents there? Cut down the intersection, people began to ram. It was on release as well. I do not understand the claims.

Well, in the first trailer, there is a completely different level, people got out of cars, checked others for integrity, a bunch of different little things were observed, on the release, dummies stupidly crash into cardboard boxes and ... everything, while everything related to accidents in the games of the series is done poorly ... 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

6 minutes ago, Ozu said:

Who did you deal with there? : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Read the questlog and assignment : frog22:

5 minutes ago, Water said:

Well, in the first trailer, there is a completely different level, people got out of their cars, checked others for integrity, a bunch of different little things were observed, on the release, dummies stupidly crash into cardboard boxes and ... that's all.

Are you serious ? They come out the same way. I'll even say more - in case of random accidents, the carriers come out and start swearing. It can go as far as shooting or beating.

W
Water 07.08.21

6 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Read the questlog and assignment : frog22:

Are you serious ? They come out the same way. I'll even say more - in case of random accidents, the carriers come out and start swearing. It can go as far as shooting or beating.

the scripts are too pale in the game, I say, in the trailer everything looked much more natural, in the game everything is artificially made and furry, such nonsense was back in the mafia with accidents, but on e3 it really looked like next genogo. When the game is released, you will need to remember this thread and then argue that the 3 main jambs of the series will already be in the game 100%, which I wrote about above, let's look at the implementation of the NPC at the exit. 

Modified June 11, 2019 by Water

S
Shubkin 07.08.21

Yubisoft fans have a memory like a goldfish: 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Just think the city and the NPCs became dead. But the traffic light can still be hacked.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

23 minutes ago, Water said:

I say, in the trailer, everything looked much more natural

"The fact that we did not live up to your expectations is your problem."

There was no need for myself to invent something that was not there. The only thing we can agree with is the physics of wheelbarrows. She was shitty from the first part. Judging by the trailer, this is the Sleeping Dogs level.

But there are A - teleports, B - on foot, C - drone flights. You have always had and still have a choice of how to move around the world of the game. Nobody drives you into a frame like: "you MUST get into the car and go from point A to point B".

Shooting in all units was normal. The plot is generally not for everybody. Have you seen the VD2 thread? There people were divided. Someone liked the first for the gloomy man, someone the second for the hipster.

But I will repeat again: if you are waiting for a centralized plot about a hero who grows according to the plot, fire and water goes through, and by the end it becomes completely different - this is not your game!

It is stupid to write down into the minus of the game what, in principle, cannot be there because of the idea of ​​the project.

S
Sharovoy 07.08.21

15 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Why does it sound like sarcasm?: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

I wonder if you kill all the agents, then all the gameovers?

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

32 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

I wonder if you kill all the agents, then all the gameovers?

It seems to me that they will still make a couple of immortal NPCs / heroes purely for the main plot, so that they chat in all cutscenes. 

Well, or they will beat that at the death of the last member of the legion after a while a newcomer joins them for revenge for a murdered family, for example. 

But the gamemover and big brother victory option is funny.

O
Owl 07.08.21

16 hours ago, Shubkin said:

Yubisoft fans have a memory like a goldfish: 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Just think the city and the NPCs became dead. But the traffic light can still be hacked.

And where does the memory. All recent projects, ALL have been shown plus or minus as they are. Some are even slightly worse than the release. Plus, all major projects have been supported for more than one year, where everything is finished to an even better state.

You smoke a little facts or something, before GYGY laugh with yubi downgrades

S
Shubkin 07.08.21

24 minutes ago, Owl said:

And where does the memory. All recent projects, ALL have been shown plus or minus as they are. Some are even slightly worse than the release. Plus, all the major projects have been supported for more than one year, where everything is finished to an even better state.

You smoke a little facts or something, before GYGY laugh with yubi downgrades

Largely because nothing cool was shown.

Here again they return to the shows as in VD1.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

14 minutes ago, Shubkin said:

Here again they return to shows like in VD1.

: 279:

With this logic, you can bury Death Stranding, because Kojima's MGSV turned out to be shit.

Oh, or what happened to Future Soldier at the first screening? Mmm ... so Breakpoint won't be 50% of what we were shown at E3.

Modified on June 12, 2019 by Velldanas

M
Myist 07.08.21

One thing strained me in this presentation:

Why is it not going out in the fall? : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

S
SSpace 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, Myist said:

Why is it not going out in the fall? : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Yes, I would play in the fall. In March, not before : frog27: