3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Watch dogs legion

WDL_Logo.png

Release date: October 29, 2020
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Publisher: Ubisoft
Platform: PC (Uplay, Epic Games Store), Xbox One, PlayStation 4

Near future. London is going through hard times. The city was shocked by a series of monstrous terrorist attacks committed by the mysterious "Zero Day". Intelligence agencies are watching every inhabitant of the city, the streets are patrolled by the fighters of a corrupt private military company, and a powerful criminal syndicate profits from those who cannot defend themselves. The fate of London is in your hands. You have to recruit agents for resistance in order to restore justice.

Spoiler PLAY AS ANYONE - CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM.
Where will you look for agents? Anywhere! Every Londoner has a reason to fight. You can play as anyone you meet on the street: a bartender, a former spy, a boxer, a well-connected lawyer, and even a crazy granny. RETURN LONDON TO NORMAL LIFE - RETURN YOUR FUTURE.
The oppressive order has made life in London a nightmare, but you still have a chance to change everything. Lead the resistance and use the city's infrastructure and real firepower against those in whose hands the power is concentrated. PLAY TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS - FIGHT FOR FREEDOM BY ACTING IN A TEAM.
Play together with friends in co-op mode and enjoy content for online play: complete the main tasks and try out various activities in the open world - take part in fist fights, compete in football freestyle, deliver illegal goods and create street art objects. Spoiler

5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-6.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s5cec2d9939798c0870c0769a-8.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s

5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-4.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s5cec2d8639798c0870c07699-5.jpg? Sw = 1450 & s

Spoiler

Content_WDL_CE_EN.jpg

Modified on October 28, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
E
Echoes 07.08.21

Now you will be transferred to autumn 2020 : trollface-new:

O
Owl 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Shubkin said:

Largely because nothing cool was shown.

Here again they return to shows like in VD1.

AND? What does it change? the fact remains that what was shown 90% will be in the game, but most likely in the best possible way

S
Shubkin 07.08.21

30 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

such logic can bury Death Stranding, because MGSV at Kojima turned out to be shit.

This is quite a reason to wait very carefully for the DS. 

9 minutes ago, Owl said:

AND? What does it change? the fact remains that what was shown 90% will be in the game, but most likely in the best possible way

There will be no such variability in the game. 

O
Owl 07.08.21

38 minutes ago, Shubkin said:

This is quite a reason to wait very carefully for the DS. 

There will be no such variability in the game. 

what kind of variability are you talking about now? Are we talking about a video show of the game at E3 or articles about the game?

What's in the video, all the variability will be entirely in the game. I bet. What we are talking about in general, this is the main backbone of the game, the concept itself is built on this variability. Another question, purely oral assurances that everyone is unique, each NPC Lives its own life. Here I have doubts

B
Bushido20 07.08.21

2 hours ago, SSpace said:

Yes, I would play in the fall. In March, not before : frog27:

Because yubiks already have one game for the fall, this is GOST recon, apparently they do not want to spoil sales for their own game. 

A
ANDREvv 07.08.21

4 hours ago, Bushido20 said:

apparently do not want to spoil the sales of their own game

They have already released two projects at the end of the year many times, a month of difference and everything with sales is excellent.

It's just that the game will not be ready by the fall, no particular secret.

S
Sharovoy 07.08.21

7 hours ago, Velldanas said:

bury Death Stranding because Kojima's MGSV turned out to be shit.

Name any Yubisoft game of our decade with an estimate of at least "shit" MGS 5. Hint: this does not exist. Tell me why? Because yubisoft are treshadels. And expecting anything from them except the middle peasant means not understanding the gaming industry.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

2 hours ago, Screwyuguys said:

Name any Yubisoft game of our decade with an estimate of at least "shit" MGS 5. Hint: this does not exist. Tell me why? Because yubisoft are treshadels. And expecting anything from them except the middle peasant means not understanding the gaming industry.

Too thick. Try later.

S
Sharovoy 07.08.21

2 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Too thick. Try later.

In my world, it is thick to praise Yubisoft ...

O
Owl 07.08.21

6 hours ago, Screwyuguys said:

And expecting anything from them except the middle peasant means not understanding the gaming industry.

Wow cool the expert)

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

yubi like real gameplay show for a long time

the question is not this, but whether they will be able to embody the whole concept with dignity

most likely unlikely

H
Hroft23 07.08.21

K
KuP9I 07.08.21

What I will never understand from WD is how the game that grew out of the canceled Driver project has such disgusting car physics?: frog22:

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Some things have cleared up. I did not notice that a maximum of 20 operatives can be kept in a squad. That is, you cannot recruit the whole city. And what will happen to the rest, whom you will recruit, is not clear. Maybe they will be like sleeping agents at the outposts. I also did not notice that each citizen has his own level and three skills that open when pumping. This system reminded me of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and the recruitment of lieutenants to the ship. Only in this case, you can play and pump for them. The developers also said that you can create your own squad of grandmothers. That is, fill all 20 slots with grannies. It is interesting to look at this of course. From the sad, the bad physics of the car was confirmed. But it was bad from the first part, so this is nothing new. And the second moment that disappointed was the animations of the grandfathers. They are identical as those of the grandmothers. That is, it is already possible to divide the NPC into 4 parts: young M and F and older M and J. Despite their appearance and voices, they will have everything in different ways, but in their category in the same way. Infa was confirmed that they had pumped the battle. I love arenas, in the Brotherhood and the Syndicate I stuck there for a long time. It's strange that they delayed this for so long. Otherwise, everything is on the level.

By the way, incredible things are said in this vidos. By full simulation of life, they mean a complete schedule of all APCs in the city.

The personal dossier will tell you where he hangs around and when and where he can be found. And also if he has relatives, and if something is done with them, then our character can do something.

d
delete 07.08.21

32 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

The personal dossier will tell you where he hangs around and when and where he can be found. And also if he has relatives, and if something is done with them, then our character can do something

That is, if some hell pisses me off, I can finish off not only him, but his entire family !? Better yet, first relatives and then him ....... mmmm: 57a8bd5db44f9_FROG16:

B
Bushido20 07.08.21

38 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Some things have cleared up. I did not notice that a maximum of 20 operatives can be kept in a squad. That is, you cannot recruit the whole city. And what will happen to the rest, whom you will recruit, is not clear. Maybe they will be like sleeping agents at the outposts. I also did not notice that each citizen has his own level and three skills that open when pumping. This system reminded me of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and the recruitment of lieutenants to the ship. Only in this case, you can play and pump for them. The developers also said that you can create your own squad of grandmothers. That is, fill all 20 slots with grannies. It is interesting to look at this of course. From the sad, the bad physics of the car was confirmed. But it was bad from the first part, so this is nothing new. And the second moment that disappointed was the animations of the grandfathers. They are identical as those of the grandmothers. That is, it is already possible to divide the NPC into 4 parts: young M and F and older M and J. Despite their appearance and voices, they will have everything in different ways, but in their category in the same way. Infa was confirmed that they had pumped the battle. I love arenas, in the Brotherhood and the Syndicate I stuck there for a long time. It's strange that they delayed this for so long. Otherwise, everything is on the level.

By the way, incredible things are said in this vidos. By full simulation of life, they mean a complete schedule of all APCs in the city.

The personal dossier will tell you where he hangs around and when and where he can be found. And also if he has relatives, and if something is done with them, then our character can do something.

I'm more interested in, if, for example, you are tired of someone from your Pokemon, can you be kicked out, we don't need all of you anymore, go for a walk and whether there will be any consequences from this. 

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

8 minutes ago, Bushido20 said:

I'm more interested in, if, for example, you are tired of someone from your Pokémon, can you be kicked out, we don't need all of you anymore, go for a walk and whether there will be any consequences from this. 

Of course, yes, this is obvious, otherwise you will have to let the low-level licks go to the final to the slaughter in order to recruit the elite and not run into the limit of 20 bodies 

50 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

And what will happen to the rest, whom you will recruit, is not clear. Maybe they will be like sleeping agents at the outposts.

I did not understand the idea. 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, Brontozyvr said:

I did not understand the idea. 

Well you've recruited 20 out of 20. Is the next recruitment available? If so, where does 21 go? Understood ?

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

6 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Well you've recruited 20 out of 20. Is the next recruitment available? If so, where does 21 go? Understood ?

Either they will not be allowed to recruit from the very beginning, or they will be asked to replace one of 20 at the end of the recruitment of a newcomer, and the old man will go on drinking tea with bergamot. 

Modified June 13, 2019 by Brontozyvr

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Just now, Brontozyvr said:

Either they will not be allowed to recruit from the very beginning, or they will ask to replace someone from 20, and he will go on drinking tea with bergamot. 

Hopefully it will be possible to send the extra ones to protect the territories.