3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Sony Announces Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Late 2020 Release

Platforms: PlayStation5

Developer: Insomniac Games

Release date: End 2020

A spin-off of the series, which tells about the incredible adventures of Miles Moralez.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Modified on June 20, 2020 by SVTR
123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gefus 07.08.21

11 minutes ago, Luther said:

8pHKbYt41N4.jpg.81f8646356fd7efe71c1bc77664d9605.jpg

op

well then it is clear why there are two projects at once
and what prevents additional entry on ps4

J
JIe0H 07.08.21

In general, at the moment of watching the trailer, I caught myself thinking what Sonya wanted to do as with Secund Sun at the announcement of ps4

Straight fierce flashbacks caught

S
Silent dream 07.08.21

What did be greater mean at the end? That a black Spider is cooler than a white one?: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

L
LevelEnd 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Silent dream said:

What did be greater mean at the end? That a black Spider is cooler than a white one?: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Means nothing, the original has the same slogan

c
car breaker 07.08.21

Not surprisingly, Sony previously promoted ssd chips using the example of Spider-Man. 

I hope that morales will not look as unprincipled and budgetary as the original DLC campaign. 

D
DEL 07.08.21

I understand that the remaster will be at full cost? : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

L
LevelEnd 07.08.21

12 minutes ago, RisePhoenix said:

I understand that the remaster will be at full cost? : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

There will be no separate remaster, Moralez is an analogue of Lost legacy. Most likely, they will release a patch for the original, but they will not sell the same spider in 2018 a second time.

Modified on June 12, 2020 by LevelEnd

D
DEL 07.08.21

56 minutes ago, LevelEnd said:

There will be no separate remaster, Moralez is an analogue of Lost legacy. Most likely, they will release a patch for the original, but they will not sell the same spider in 2018 a second time.

I just recently wanted to replay the spider. I'll do it then already on the fifth curling iron 

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

standalone game

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

https://kg-portal.ru/comments/88143-poloumnyh-polzovatelej-sajta-resetera-volnuet-budet-li-glavnyj-geroj-spiderman-miles-morales-pomogat-policii/

The receiver is in touch!

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Lex Mercer said:

https://kg-portal.ru/comments/88143-poloumnyh-polzovatelej-sajta-resetera-volnuet-budet-li-glavnyj-geroj-spiderman-miles-morales-pomogat-policii/

The receiver is in touch!

Lord, what are the stupid degenerates on the pidoer

Of course, he will not help the police, but he will also help black dependents to rob shops, paint graffiti from the life of Negroes, and in flashbacks he will make his police dad kiss his feet for racism: 279:

Modified June 13, 2020 by Gaiver

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

Good announcement, missed the spider. It will go for the start, and in a year or 2, the full-fledged 2nd part will arrive in time. 

If the scale is like Lost Legacy, it seems to me that it will be even larger, considering the ovs, then it’s not bad at all. Winter New York, plus the ps5 chips will probably work, in general, I want to take a look at the gameplay. 

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, DriverUFO said:

Will go to start,

Isn't it expensive for an addon?

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Lex Mercer said:

Isn't it expensive for an addon?

And we don't know the size of the game. 

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, DriverUFO said:

And we don't know the size of the game. 

Well, we can predict the price of ps5. I mean it.

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

Well, we can predict the price of ps5. I mean it.

We can predict everything, but it will be accurate, the forecast is not a fact. If the spider is small in size, the price can be set at 40-50 bucks. As was the case with Lost Legacy, Sony did not sell for 70 bucks. Let's see in general. 

Modified June 13, 2020 by DriverUFO

D
Derrid 07.08.21

I would love to return to spider New York, miss flying on the web. It is very captivating that it will be winter. If it's also Christmas ... The atmosphere of winter, festive New York at night : frog23:

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Derrid said:

The atmosphere of winter, festive New York at night : frog23:

Looting, robberies, rallies ...: frog23:

D
DrakeN 07.08.21

16 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

Looting, robberies, rallies ...: frog23:

at night we rob Walmart, during the day we save people

S
Sel 07.08.21

would have given Miles to another studio better, and insomniak, without being distracted further about Parker, developed the story