3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Sony Announces Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Late 2020 Release

Platforms: PlayStation5

Developer: Insomniac Games

Release date: End 2020

A spin-off of the series, which tells about the incredible adventures of Miles Moralez.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Modified on June 20, 2020 by SVTR
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shubkin 07.08.21

: frog26:

S
Squall007 07.08.21

I very much doubt the quality of this add-on, the main forces are most likely on a full-fledged Ratchet, here faster, faster, we need a marketing spider to release the console.

A
Arein 07.08.21

6 hours ago, Squall007 said:

I very much doubt the quality of this add-on, the main forces are most likely on a full-fledged Ratchet, here faster, faster, we need a marketing spider to release the console.

In my opinion, a completely different team does retchet, Insomniak has expanded a lot lately, but in general, yes, the main forces are clearly sawing the second part, but here it is possible, like with Lost Legacy, they gave newcomers to do something to fill their hand.

1ee4 07.08.21

18 minutes ago, Arein said:

In my opinion, a completely different team does retchet, Insomniak has expanded a lot lately, but in general, yes, the main forces are clearly sawing the second part, but here it is possible, like with Lost Legacy, they gave newcomers to do something to fill their hand.

One of the developers said that they do not have separate teams in Insomniak. Everyone in the studio is, to one degree or another, working on several projects at the same time.

J
Joker 07.08.21

Some new information about Spider-Man: Miles Morales

- Events take place a year after the main game. A war broke out in New York between an energy corporation and a high-tech criminal army. Harlem's Miles Morales neighborhood hit;

- The scale of the game is now officially comparable to Uncharted: The Lost Legacy;

- The game, of course, will use PS5 technologies: instant downloads, ray tracing, 3D audio and DualSense controller sensitivity;

- With new technologies, the quality of models and textures has been improved. For the characters, the studio used 4D scans, improved skin shading and added realistic hair physics. City textures have been improved;

“Peter Parker is okay. He's not an important part of Miles Morales, but Insomniac has a lot of stories in store for him.

Released this fall exclusively for PS5

S
Stepan 07.08.21

Lol. I wanted to revisit the trailers in 4K. But Spooie's trailer has been removed from the channel (for copyright infringement). I thought I just couldn't find it. But in the header of this topic, it is also now locked. Along the way, Gameloft publishers / developers, who once published spider games, threw a complaint.

Modified June 19, 2020 by Stepan

L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

I wonder how the scale of the city will change

S
SVTR 07.08.21

13 hours ago, Stepan said:

Lol. I wanted to revisit the trailers in 4K. But Spooie's trailer has been removed from the channel (for copyright infringement). I thought I just couldn't find it. But in the header of this topic, it is also now locked. Along the way, Gameloft publishers / developers, who once published spider games, threw a complaint.

S
Stepan 07.08.21

SVTR, I do not mean that I did not find the trailer, but that there is either a jamb of a YouTube, or someone has violated someone's right. 

E
Emerald weapon 07.08.21

I haven't played the original yet. I'll play both on ps5 : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

S
Stepan 07.08.21

d
delete 07.08.21

As a matter of fact, this game is essentially an add-on for the original, which means that we will be flooded with crimes again !? : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

Just now, delete said:

As a matter of fact, this game is essentially an add-on for the original, which means that we will be flooded with crimes again !? : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Moreover, they will be performed by Moralez himself.: QaAIgbl:

O
Owl 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Gaiver said:

Moreover, they will be performed by Moralez himself.: QaAIgbl:

463ed957afc83975587fdbce6e8ff6ab.jpg

S
SVTR 07.08.21

Well, something like this will look like the boxes of PS5 games on the example of Spudi.

Cs_3hP2dcaE.jpgu6F5G2g25-c.jpg

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

I do not know why people are indignant in comments. Probably just out of habit - they showed something, I must say NO to this!

White and black looks fine.

M
Minolta 07.08.21

I don’t understand the add-on will not be 60 fps? Df they say that they say the engine is old and was made for ps 4, but why don't they release it on ps 4 : 57a8bd5db44f9_FROG16:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, Minolta said:

but what a devil then they do not let him out on ps 4

will add minimal ray tracing, a little more effects and cars on the street

and all PS4 will not pull, I had to release the game current to PS5 !!!

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

We only deal with nextgen products, we believe in generations. : frog28:Or do you want like Microsoft ?!

: Garold3:

Modified on July 10, 2020 by Gaiver

M
Minolta 07.08.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

Again they will get a hate from a shovel, why do this, this is not a next gene project, but otherwise there is simply nothing to sell the console with, for example, I really do not want to take the console just because of the spider at the start, but I will have to because I love the universe and approve of the first part but this sneaky movie from dormouse is very sneaky