3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Sony Announces Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Late 2020 Release

Platforms: PlayStation5

Developer: Insomniac Games

Release date: End 2020

A spin-off of the series, which tells about the incredible adventures of Miles Moralez.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Modified on June 20, 2020 by SVTR
123 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 07.08.21

and there will be dynamic 4k, oh, to see honest ones, you will have to wait again until the next generation

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

42 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

and there will be dynamic 4k, oh, to see honest ones, you will have to wait again until the next generation

Honest and unnecessary

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Ligfip1 well, when you don't see a nifig, then yes you don't need

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Ligfip1 well, when you don't see a nifig, then yes you don't need

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3: you have not seen a spider on ps5

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Ligfip1 said:

you have not seen a spider on ps5

6 hours ago, Mountain View said:

I say, when you don't see nifig, there is no difference

J
Juanito 07.08.21

2 hours ago, dozensnake said:

On PS5, the game will run in two modes: dynamic 4K and 60 FPS without ray tracing, and 4K and 30 FPS with ray tracing and other graphical enhancements.

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

The spider looks cool, the setting is just 10 out of 10. The game informer writes that the game is perceived as a continuation, a little shorter than the first. I would like to play already. 

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

Wow

G
Gianluigi88 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Ligfip1 said:

Wow

There was a whiff of Nextgen. Cool.

1ee4 07.08.21

rIXUzp4.gif

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

5 hours ago, 1ee4 said:

rIXUzp4.gif

some stalls write that this is with ps4

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3: I have paws

Modified October 15, 2020 by Ligfip1

S
Sel 07.08.21

two spiders in one city, even all the uniqueness is lost, it's a shame like that

R
RIELTOR 07.08.21

The flight animations were drastically redesigned for the more chaotic hand waving of inexperienced Miles.  

Now it became clear where the development of the spider on the next gene will go in the next part. Detailed study of shops, apartments, other interiors with a bunch of objects and everything is seamless. I dream that in the gameplay a spider could fly into any window and the room was worked out there, and all objects reacted physically correctly. Also, wind up a system from a persona on top to combine superhero life and the schedule of classes / teaching / work with the accompanying micro-nonlinearity, depending on the decisions made. Then there will be a dream game. 

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

RIELTOR Well, you just wanted some kind of RDR2.

Superhero game is not about school and work : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

R
RIELTOR 07.08.21

TA_Rubedo wanted to dream

D
Dragn 07.08.21

2 hours ago, Sel said:

two spiders in one city, even all the uniqueness is lost, it's a shame like that

Where is my Gwen Stacy ?! : 57a8bd5d39842_FROG14:

M
Maudlin Kayodot 07.08.21

Chet morality is some kind of completely dryish. It hurts to watch : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

Just now, Maudlin Kayodot said:

Chet morality is some kind of completely dryish. It hurts to watch : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

It is also strange that the model of Morales himself without a suit looks even more massive than that of the new Parker: Garold3:

M
Maudlin Kayodot 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

It is also strange that the model of Morales himself without a suit looks even more massive than that of the new Parker: Garold3:

Yes, the new parker is generally a mistake of nature (which will still be resigned to).

I hope in the game it will be possible to become an even nigga and go to the kachkozal for morales, pumping cans to the soundtrack from the hip-hap  : frog30: Vaughn, the presence of kid kudi has already been confirmed. Norm, it's better to drag more RNB more. 

M
Manson 07.08.21

15 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

Morales as a monkey walks with long arms waving while walking on foot : troll_face_22: