3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 07.08.21 11:55 pm

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Sony Announces Spider-Man: Miles Morales - Late 2020 Release

Platforms: PlayStation5

Developer: Insomniac Games

Release date: End 2020

A spin-off of the series, which tells about the incredible adventures of Miles Moralez.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Modified on June 20, 2020 by SVTR
123 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manson 07.08.21

Stupidly scammed audience ps 4: icon_mad:

i
improlight 07.08.21

17 hours ago, TA_Rubedo said:

White and black looks fine.

Yes.

Therefore, the box itself had to be white and left, not blue.

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

Are you seriously discussing what color and design boxes  :-D. I understand there to discuss boxing art, but not what color the box is. Everything is in the style of the console, if someone does not understand. The art itself is in the style of the first spider. Norm. I missed the park, I'll check it out with pleasure. 

G
Greenfrogy 07.08.21

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

z
zaIN 07.08.21

New screen

Marvel-Spider-Man_MilesMorales_EW-FINAL.

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Own movements, animations, mechanics: details of Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales 

The developers spoke about the game to Entertainment Weekly, which also spoke to the authors of Square Enix's Marvel's Avengers.

Entertainment Weekly released an article on the success of AAA games in the Marvel Universe, which included comments from the developers of Insomniac Games, who are working on Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, and the staff of Crystal Dynamics who are creating Marvel's Avengers.

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales will tell about the events that took place a year after Marvel's Spider-Man. In winter, in Harlem, one of the districts of New York, a fight will begin between an energy corporation and a criminal organization using high-tech weapons. At the center of this conflict will be Miles Morales, who has acquired the abilities of Spider-Man.

The game's creative director Brian Horton has stated that Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales is a complete Morales story that will fully show his rise as a superhero.

Apparently, Peter Parker will be teaching Miles Morales how to properly use the spider abilities. However, Morales will be "Spider-Man in his own right" - with his own movements, animations, mechanics and forces like electric shock and invisibility. Morales' abilities will serve as a "metaphor for his superhero path."

Morales will also differ from Parker in that his story is not connected with tragedy, like Peter's, but with his family. According to the developers, they are attracted by this feature of the hero - he has friends with whom Morales communicates both in everyday life and in the image of Spider-Man.

Developers from Crystal Dynamics, in turn, have confirmed that the story of Marvel's Avengers will focus on Kamala Khan, better known as Ms. Marvel. It is she who will bring together the disunited Avengers, and the end of her storyline will lead to the emergence of other superheroes, including Hawkeye.

The team also revealed that the cast continues to record lines for characters that will appear in Marvel's Avengers after release. Crystal Dynamics deliberately hinted in trailers who it might be - apparently, the game will add, among others, Captain Marvel.

https://ew.com/gaming/game-on-inside-marvel-games/

1ee4 07.08.21

1 hour ago, zaIN said:

New screen

Marvel-Spider-Man_MilesMorales_EW-FINAL.

ps4:

hLNGRYS.jpg

D
Dragn 07.08.21

Just now, 1ee4 said:

ps4:

hLNGRYS.jpg

Well, obviously the same thing!

F
FrostM 07.08.21

1 hour ago, 1ee4 said:

ps4:

hLNGRYS.jpg

Well, apart from the reflection in a puddle and fingers, there is not much difference in the texture of the road.

1ee4 07.08.21

1 minute ago, FrostM said:

Well, apart from the reflection in a puddle and fingers, there is not much difference in the texture of the road.

and textures, lighting and models. 

What other difference should there be?

F
FrostM 07.08.21

14 minutes ago, 1ee4 said:

and textures, lighting and models. 

What other difference should there be?

The textures of what? Suit? They are different in themselves.

You don't have to talk about lighting because it's a twist.

Although, okay, the resolution is even higher, houses do not give off such ladders.

M
Maudlin Kayodot 07.08.21

That is not an indicative screenshot at all, but also tinted for advertising for sure. It is difficult to say something intelligible. 

We must wait for a full-fledged gameplay presentation. She will definitely be on the next ps5 Sony event.

1ee4 07.08.21

Some write "It looks too good to be true. Definitely fake, CGI render"

Others write "Yeah it looks bad. Nothing different from ps4, shame"

: frog23:

Either the first troll, or the second.

Not only about this screen, but in general I noticed this about many games.

Modified on August 13, 2020 by 1ee4

F
Formalin 07.08.21

14 hours ago, 1ee4 said:

ps4:

hLNGRYS.jpg

Why are they always looking for screenshots from worse ps4 games to protect games with ps5? : icon_lol:

image.png.deef8d5043bc7aa504991caeb75c0d25.png

i
improlight 07.08.21

11 hours ago, 1ee4 said:

Some write "It looks too good to be true. Definitely fake, CGI render"

Does anyone write that about a spider? : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

F
FrostM 07.08.21

3 hours ago, Formalin said:

Why are they always looking for screenshots from worse ps4 games to protect games with ps5? : icon_lol:

But this is not a release screen : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:.

I remember very well these puddles (their absence).

F
Formalin 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, FrostM said:

But this is not a release screen : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:.

I remember very well these puddles (their absence).

Well, there are no release screens for Morales either.: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

M
Mr. Objectivity 07.08.21

3 hours ago, Formalin said:

Your compressed screenshot from the e3 build indoors is definitely better for comparison than the screenshot from the release version with traffic in the open world

F
Formalin 07.08.21

1 minute ago, iFrosten said:

Your compressed screenshot from the e3 build indoors is definitely better for comparison than the screenshot from the release version with traffic in the open world

I did not write where what is better. I just neighing that for comparison they picked up some kind of maximum screenshot from the ps4 version. For whom is this done xs, for those who have not seen the original in the eye and such should applaud the huge leap of graphene? Well, OK.