3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Ligfip1 08.08.21 12:03 am

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

46WQQ-NiP8Q.jpg

Platform: PS4

Genre: Action-adventure
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Developer: Insomniac Games
Release date: September 7, 2018

Official website: https://www.playstation.com/ru-ru/games/marvels-spider-man-ps4/

Spider-Man's new original adventure

Joining forces, Marvel and Insomniac Games have come up with a new original Spider-Man story, unlike the ones you know from comics and movies. This Peter Parker is a seasoned New York City organized crime fighter. He constantly balances on the brink, while trying to put in order his personal life, build a career and protect the nine million inhabitants, whose fate depends on his decisions.

Become Spiderman

Peter Parker is a seasoned Spider-Man who has fought criminals for over eight years. Feel its full power during unpredictable battles, insane acrobatic stunts, flying around the city on the web and interacting with the environment. You will no longer feel like a budding superhero, this is the most skillful Spider-Man you have ever played as. 

Learn the original story

In this original and exciting story, the worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man converge. A new universe of Spider-Man awaits you, where you will see the well-known characters surrounding Peter and Spider-Man from a completely new side.

Spoiler

Spoiler

D8HBYXrLJMM.jpg

GXjjjruXusM.jpg

IcAATg2mXr4.jpg

W5eZPz8Hzck.jpg

pvjaqZrBJgY.jpg

Digital Expanded Edition: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/EP9000-CUSA11995_00-SPIDDLXPREORDPSN?smcid=pdc%3Aru-ru%3Apdc-games-marvels-spider-man-ps4%3Awaystobuy8-download- pre-order% 3Aspiderman-ps4% 3ASTORE-MSF75508-SPIDER_MAN

Pre-order to get exclusive bonuses: 
• Spidey Suit Set.
• Five skill points to unlock abilities.
• Early unlocking of the Spider-Drone.
• Dynamic Spider-Man PS4 â„¢ theme. 
• Avatar with the image of the White Spider for PS4 ™.
Get the Digital Deluxe Edition and play the City That Never Sleeps bonus story chapters as soon as it launches - new quests, characters and costumes are available.

ixLCBiJfR5w.jpg JamBg8cp__0.jpg Modified September 3rd, 2018 by Ligfip1
125 Comments
Sort by:
s
shua0 08.08.21

Gentlemen, there will be a ban for plot spoilers. 

T
Tem4ik 08.08.21

I hope that the developers of the joint venture

p
pathfinder 08.08.21

Nothing is known yet, except for Belives, but the topic is already there.

S
Snacky 08.08.21

I would say that nothing is known besides the topic, but there is already a whitewash, if it is a sucker punchy

J
Joker 08.08.21

Hope the game even exists

M
MWorld II 08.08.21

[quote name = 'Everyone's favorite and respected' timestamp = '1462497294' post = '5160029'] TBA 2017 (Most likely the release will be timed to coincide with the premiere of the solo album about Chuk) [/ quote]

there are also rumors that the game will be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, i.e. if this is not a retelling of the film, then this is the first game with an original plot, which takes place in the MCU

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

even early the topic was created

K
Kolobas 08.08.21

It turns out that the project is just for VR, that will be fun. But I will believe in a good game from Saker Punch, they say, before the games about the Spider were not like those that have recently been released.

A
Azzy 08.08.21

The topic was created early.  

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

it was a fake ne? infa from the cover of the remaster of infaymos, which turned out to be a fake

M
Mr. Objectivity 08.08.21

[member = 'dozensnake'], the cover of the infamos appeared after the rumor about the spider, and the infa itself was leaked from Nerd leaks, which were also leaked from GOV 4.

Modified May 6, 2016 by iFrosten

J
Juanito 08.08.21

nothing prevented Sony from buying a license for Spider-Man, given that they had an agreement with Activision on the crash (yes, this is a rumor, but very plausible)

I hope for a good game about Spider-Man, otherwise, apart from Batman and Infeimos, there is nothing normal about superheroes

Modified May 6, 2016 by Jenea92

S
Sh1nn 08.08.21

The game is most likely real, but Infamos with a demo is 100% fake

J
Joker 08.08.21

When you don't dash between Spider and Man, somewhere in the world, Peter alone is sad.

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

[member = 'OLD DEIS'] Parker? :)

J
Joker 08.08.21

[b] [member = 'TA_Rubedo'] [/ b], probably C:

H
Happytuma 08.08.21

If the game really exists, then I hope for a worthy project :) And I would also like to play according to the X-Men, their ability for game adaptation is very suitable :)

s
shua0 08.08.21

One thing is for sure, the graphon of the new SP game will be very ok.

B
Beloved and respected by 08.08.21

I Feel The Best Game Since The Console SM2 2004 Is Coming

And finally, the next gene spider.

I hope they will leave the manner of the storytelling with the author, who periodically comments on your actions.

T
Tem4ik 08.08.21

looks very cool