3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Ligfip1 08.08.21 12:03 am

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

46WQQ-NiP8Q.jpg

Platform: PS4

Genre: Action-adventure
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Developer: Insomniac Games
Release date: September 7, 2018

Official website: https://www.playstation.com/ru-ru/games/marvels-spider-man-ps4/

Spider-Man's new original adventure

Joining forces, Marvel and Insomniac Games have come up with a new original Spider-Man story, unlike the ones you know from comics and movies. This Peter Parker is a seasoned New York City organized crime fighter. He constantly balances on the brink, while trying to put in order his personal life, build a career and protect the nine million inhabitants, whose fate depends on his decisions.

Become Spiderman

Peter Parker is a seasoned Spider-Man who has fought criminals for over eight years. Feel its full power during unpredictable battles, insane acrobatic stunts, flying around the city on the web and interacting with the environment. You will no longer feel like a budding superhero, this is the most skillful Spider-Man you have ever played as. 

Learn the original story

In this original and exciting story, the worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man converge. A new universe of Spider-Man awaits you, where you will see the well-known characters surrounding Peter and Spider-Man from a completely new side.

Spoiler

Spoiler

D8HBYXrLJMM.jpg

GXjjjruXusM.jpg

IcAATg2mXr4.jpg

W5eZPz8Hzck.jpg

pvjaqZrBJgY.jpg

Digital Expanded Edition: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/EP9000-CUSA11995_00-SPIDDLXPREORDPSN?smcid=pdc%3Aru-ru%3Apdc-games-marvels-spider-man-ps4%3Awaystobuy8-download- pre-order% 3Aspiderman-ps4% 3ASTORE-MSF75508-SPIDER_MAN

Pre-order to get exclusive bonuses: 
• Spidey Suit Set.
• Five skill points to unlock abilities.
• Early unlocking of the Spider-Drone.
• Dynamic Spider-Man PS4 â„¢ theme. 
• Avatar with the image of the White Spider for PS4 ™.
Get the Digital Deluxe Edition and play the City That Never Sleeps bonus story chapters as soon as it launches - new quests, characters and costumes are available.

ixLCBiJfR5w.jpg JamBg8cp__0.jpg Modified September 3rd, 2018 by Ligfip1
125 Comments
Sort by:
E
Echoes 08.08.21

Just now, shua0 said:

@Echoes Well, you know better than our Pakter.: troll_face_16:

Come on without sarcasm.

Arkham, in its own way, was something new and innovative. Another good Sunset Overdrive project will probably come out of Spudi. 

And as for the second, you need to look at how the game looks on its own, and not in the form of rapidly changing frames. This is where the dynamics of the trailer decides.

G
Gefus 08.08.21

26 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

insomniacs can and the average man give

it already depends on the budget

2 hours ago, Chuvakstepan said:

a completely new story in the Spider-Man universe.

and thank God

I have whitewashed so far, the trailer made me happy 

Modified June 14, 2016 by Gefus

s
shua0 08.08.21

@Echoes That's when you stop inventing, then I will not be ironic (this is irony, not causticity).

E
Echoes 08.08.21

1 minute ago, shua0 said:

@Echoes That's when you stop inventing, then I will not be ironic (this is irony, not causticity).

No, you just sarcast, tk. I kind of looked askance at the project you liked.

That's how I liked the trailer, too. But let's be realistic.

s
shua0 08.08.21

6 minutes ago, Echoes said:

No, you just sarcast, tk. I kind of looked askance at the project you liked.

That's how I liked the trailer, too. But let's be realistic.

Offtopic:

Well then, you do not understand what it is to sarcastically. Let's end this conversation.

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

One of the best announcements of the entire exhibition. I always wanted an expensive and really high-quality game about Spidey, like, thanks to Rocksteady, it happened with Betts, for example.

ConventionalJitteryAmurminnow.gif

What a cool animation ...

M
Mr. Objectivity 08.08.21

14 hours ago, Beren said:

Not that I doubt the Insomniaks, but will they handle it? They have released 5 games this year alone. 

And what do Saker Punch do then? 

It is said that the largest team in the history of the campaign is working on Spudi in Insomniak.

J
Joker 08.08.21

Marvel said that Spudi is just the beginning. There will be even more big superhero games next

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

Insomniac Games' Spider-Man First Details The

game does not yet have an official name. Spider-Man is a working title. Also, the game has nothing to do with the upcoming movie. The story in it will be absolutely self-sufficient and will have nothing to do with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The developers are going to offer fans a look at the more mature Peter Parker, who will not only have to fight crime, but also balance between work and personal life. 

Insomniac pays great attention to working out the abilities of the title character, animating acrobatic stunts, and using the web. Also, the creators want to bring new mechanics to the game that were previously absent in the games about Spider-Man. Among these gameplay elements, the developers call parkour, an updated combat system and many staged game scenes designed to convey the spirit of a real blockbuster.

S
Snacky 08.08.21

I am as surprised as possible, because this is the most impressive project for me at e3. The strongest white player in this game, because I have been waiting for a long time for a normal spidey game to be rolled out. When already aktivizhen will tear off his dirty, ugly paws from the character. And here it is. I hope that the quality of the game will not be inferior to the Batman games. Well, Insomniac, don't fail!

And if Marvel mentioned that spidey is just the beginning, then I want the same expensive game (AAA) about the Punisher. R-rated, of course. Horror as I want.
Or about, um, Daredevil

Modified Jun 15, 2016 by Snacky

J
Joker 08.08.21

Insomniac Games claims that all gameplay moments are not pre-rendered, but real gameplay footage

9a391ff9644d.png

fcbc244ceb42.png

4onoki 08.08.21

Well, yes, there even FPS sagged with a bunch of explosions. 

True, the moment in the bar confused me, mb what a cutscene uncontrollable by the player. 

N
NetSky 08.08.21

9 minutes ago, 4onoki said:

Well, yes, there even the FPS sagged with a bunch of explosions. 

True, the moment in the bar confused me, mb what a cutscene uncontrollable by the player. 

This jogging trick was used for the first time in the AC3 as I remember. 

4onoki 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, NetSky said:

This jogging trick was used for the first time in the AC3 as I remember. 

So she was kind of uncontrollable there, wasn't she? Well that is you press the button, and it runs. 

Although I'm more about the number of people, their reactions and interactions with objects. Chot, I doubt the spider can turn back sharply and run the other way in this bar. 

N
NightmareRUS 08.08.21

Looks cool, happy for the insomniacs.

Spoiler

C
Chuvakstepan 08.08.21

Insomniacs raised the bar with their latest light action game about Ratchet and Clank, and the sunset overdrive seems to be pretty decent. 

I don’t know who could have given it even better to make such a game, but it’s not their profile.

From this exhibition, e3 is now the most anticipated game for me.

S
SerorDe 08.08.21

Aktivizhn pissed away the license for the Spider, now all future games about him will be published by Sonya. I hope these assholes will generally be gutted in terms of licenses and we will start getting normal games on turtles and transformers and in general.

s
shua0 08.08.21

@SerorDe Well done. Now the main thing is that Sonya does not mess with such a license and be able to create a good series on it. True, there will still be a lot of howling about exclusivity.

s
shua0 08.08.21

@Smitt Marvel reported.

K
Kolobas 08.08.21

Marvel is also a publisher, as I understand it, along with Sony. The game has nothing to do with films, but it will be curated by Marvel, and this is like the first step, there will be more games about superheroes further.