3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Ligfip1 08.08.21 12:03 am

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

46WQQ-NiP8Q.jpg

Platform: PS4

Genre: Action-adventure
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Developer: Insomniac Games
Release date: September 7, 2018

Official website: https://www.playstation.com/ru-ru/games/marvels-spider-man-ps4/

Spider-Man's new original adventure

Joining forces, Marvel and Insomniac Games have come up with a new original Spider-Man story, unlike the ones you know from comics and movies. This Peter Parker is a seasoned New York City organized crime fighter. He constantly balances on the brink, while trying to put in order his personal life, build a career and protect the nine million inhabitants, whose fate depends on his decisions.

Become Spiderman

Peter Parker is a seasoned Spider-Man who has fought criminals for over eight years. Feel its full power during unpredictable battles, insane acrobatic stunts, flying around the city on the web and interacting with the environment. You will no longer feel like a budding superhero, this is the most skillful Spider-Man you have ever played as. 

Learn the original story

In this original and exciting story, the worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man converge. A new universe of Spider-Man awaits you, where you will see the well-known characters surrounding Peter and Spider-Man from a completely new side.

Spoiler

Spoiler

D8HBYXrLJMM.jpg

GXjjjruXusM.jpg

IcAATg2mXr4.jpg

W5eZPz8Hzck.jpg

pvjaqZrBJgY.jpg

Digital Expanded Edition: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/EP9000-CUSA11995_00-SPIDDLXPREORDPSN?smcid=pdc%3Aru-ru%3Apdc-games-marvels-spider-man-ps4%3Awaystobuy8-download- pre-order% 3Aspiderman-ps4% 3ASTORE-MSF75508-SPIDER_MAN

Pre-order to get exclusive bonuses: 
• Spidey Suit Set.
• Five skill points to unlock abilities.
• Early unlocking of the Spider-Drone.
• Dynamic Spider-Man PS4 â„¢ theme. 
• Avatar with the image of the White Spider for PS4 ™.
Get the Digital Deluxe Edition and play the City That Never Sleeps bonus story chapters as soon as it launches - new quests, characters and costumes are available.

ixLCBiJfR5w.jpg JamBg8cp__0.jpg Modified September 3rd, 2018 by Ligfip1
125 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grindders 08.08.21

It seems to me that they will do context parkour in the manner of AC and WD. Hold down the button and go - the Spider will overcome obstacles, performing various feints, as in the gif.

So you can make a lot of cool scenes + there is no doubt that the gif is real gameplay.

Modified June 16, 2016 by Grindders

L
Lordsky 08.08.21

and I was hoping for a saker punch. insomniac well done, of course, but ...

C
Cap 08.08.21

The insomniacs have clearly lost themselves a little, what are they and with whom. this is their chance to return loudly.

The joint venture has everything planned for years ahead, with its own ideas)

S
SerorDe 08.08.21

I guess the transfer with the license is part of the agreement between Marvel and Sony when they discussed the cinematic universe and decided under what conditions Spidey would return to Marvel, well, at least so it seems to me.

Modified June 16, 2016 by SerorDe

r
razgulnov 08.08.21

I’ll just be happy if the city is as different in architecture and details as, for example, in a second dignity, and not just endless concrete boxes like in previous games about a spider or in a prototype.

Modified June 17, 2016 by razgulnov

S
Snacky 08.08.21

I don’t understand people who say, “meh” suit. In my opinion, excellent, mechanical eyes like in the film. Gorgeous, the details are the same.
I was also embarrassed at first by the white "edging" of the suit, but the more often you watch the video, the more you begin to understand that it basically looks cool. It can be seen that the people making this game really work, think and enjoy it, and not activism. 
Colors, animation, the city itself as a whole - all this promises us a great game. I believe this will be a big spider comeback in the gaming world and a huge step forward for Insomniac to become the best developer hall of fame. 

And yet nothing is known about the characters, the villains. About what the plot itself and other details of the game. 

Modified Jun 17, 2016 by Snacky

G
Grindders 08.08.21

@Snacky we know that Parker will be older and will have "adult problems". And that the game will not be limited to just the image of Spider-Man. There will be a bet on the personality of Peter Parker, who is trying to live a double life.

Modified June 17, 2016 by Grindders

J
Juanito 08.08.21

Marvel shares new info about their console plans, Spider-Man will be ongoing series

Summary:

Jay's team is specifically focused on console-style games for Marvel. The mobile and social stuff is already hitting it out of the park, so his group is dedicated to making their console games great again. Insomniac / Sony's Spider-Man series will be the only console Spider-Man series going forward. They want to find excellent teams and then dedicate the IPs to them so they can focus on quality. That's not to say Spider-Man can't be in a cross-over game, but you won't see something like Activision console Spider-Man games coming out alongside these. Movie tie-in games are over for Marvel. This is the same as their mobile strategy. All games will be given lengthy development cycles with all the budget they need and have no concerns about hitting a specific date tied to a movie / comic book / whatever. Marvel is very clear that developers cannot be rushed or underfunded if they're going to make great games. That said, Jay notes that on the mobile side, the games tend to have tie-in events when films or certain initiatives like Women of Marvel launch. He doesn't explicitly commit to this happening on the console side, since it probably varies a lot per game, but don't be super shocked if you have downloadable skins or DLC for a game when a movie or comic book initiative comes out, especially if it's a living product. When asked about whether Marvel's console games will have cross-overs and cameos like the films do, he states "The world's full of surprises. You never know." Jay notes that in the past, they used to take about 30% of console game opportunities that are presented to them. These days it's more like 10%. He's also clear that Marvel will only work with developers who they think will make excellent, top tier titles instead of just "good" games. So far their two publicly announced partners are Insomniac and Telltale. He speaks very fondly of the LEGO games, but IIRC that's run out of the mobile licensing division. Marvel will also only work with developers who are clearly very excited about the IP itself instead of just the IP's money making potential. He notes that he can usually tell within the first 30 seconds if someone is actually passionate about the IP in question. There's an implication that the publishing partner is also important to them. I imagine this is especially true for retail games. Jay mentions that the success of the films and the success of their top mobile games, along with the break away from the movie game model, has resulted in way more developers being interested in working with them. He mentions that developers have even gotten more open to the idea during his two year tenure as titles like Marvel: Contest of Champions have crossed $ 200 million. As for working with Insomniac specifically, Jay mentions that they're only 10 minutes away from the studio and 10 minutes away from Sony as well, so that they're in contact every day, which they think is very helpful for getting their new initiative going well. They also openly admit that Spider-Man is the most commercially successful superhero so they're more than happy to start with him. Jay notes they have several other console games in development that will be revealed over the upcoming years. I probably wouldn't expect an immediate impending announcement (beyond perhaps unveiling Telltale's game) since he wasn't teasing any more reveals soon.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1235407

Marvel has grown very much in my eyes : troll_face_15:

Modified June 17, 2016 by Jenea

s
shua0 08.08.21

According to rumors, Sonya has an exclusive contract with Marvel not only for Spidey, but also for one hero / series.

M
Mr. Objectivity 08.08.21

4 minutes ago, shua0 said:

According to rumors, Sonya has an exclusive contract with Marvel not only for Spidey, but also for one hero / series.

maybe this project is a sacker punch being dealt with

B
Beloved and respected by 08.08.21

Has Marvel already decided to tackle the quality of games based on their comics?

Who will be interested in another game?

There were few efficient games on superheroes and only two heroes were able to correctly reveal.

Just Chuuka (2004 console) and Batman at Rocksteady

The rest of the games, in my opinion, were pass-through.

s
shua0 08.08.21

5 minutes ago, iFrosten said:

maybe this project is a sacker punch being dealt with

I don't even know which hero I would like to play, probably about the Guardians of the Galaxy. And that the Saker already have one raccoon)))

A
Arystan 08.08.21

17 minutes ago, shua0 said:

Where do the rumors come from? Specifically, about another hero.

Modified June 17, 2016 by Arystan

s
shua0 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, Arystan said:

Where do the rumors come from? Specifically, about another hero.

In an interview with gambling addiction, a representative of Marvel blurted out about this.

A
Arystan 08.08.21

X-Men and Sacker Punch are the best option then.

N
NetSky 08.08.21

I doubt that the Sackers do anything on Marvel at all. 

s
shua0 08.08.21

7 minutes ago, NetSky said:

I doubt that the Sackers do anything on Marvel at all. 

Yes, I'm not sure that the Sackers are making a game based on Marvel, since their new project has been in development since at least the beginning of 2014.

N
NetSky 08.08.21

Just now, shua0 said:

Yes, I'm not sure that the Sackers are making a game based on Marvel, since their new project has been in development since at least the beginning of 2014.

Yes, it is, but there is no point in digging into this. 

n
nagibator666 08.08.21

16 minutes ago, Arystan said:

X-Men and Sacker Punch are the best option then.

The X-Men at the Foxes.

M
Manson 08.08.21

1 minute ago, nagibator666 said:

The X-Men at the Foxes.

The rights to the series were supposed to return to Marvel after the apocalypse