3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Ligfip1 08.08.21 12:03 am

Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

46WQQ-NiP8Q.jpg

Platform: PS4

Genre: Action-adventure
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment

Developer: Insomniac Games
Release date: September 7, 2018

Official website: https://www.playstation.com/ru-ru/games/marvels-spider-man-ps4/

Spider-Man's new original adventure

Joining forces, Marvel and Insomniac Games have come up with a new original Spider-Man story, unlike the ones you know from comics and movies. This Peter Parker is a seasoned New York City organized crime fighter. He constantly balances on the brink, while trying to put in order his personal life, build a career and protect the nine million inhabitants, whose fate depends on his decisions.

Become Spiderman

Peter Parker is a seasoned Spider-Man who has fought criminals for over eight years. Feel its full power during unpredictable battles, insane acrobatic stunts, flying around the city on the web and interacting with the environment. You will no longer feel like a budding superhero, this is the most skillful Spider-Man you have ever played as. 

Learn the original story

In this original and exciting story, the worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man converge. A new universe of Spider-Man awaits you, where you will see the well-known characters surrounding Peter and Spider-Man from a completely new side.

Spoiler

Spoiler

D8HBYXrLJMM.jpg

GXjjjruXusM.jpg

IcAATg2mXr4.jpg

W5eZPz8Hzck.jpg

pvjaqZrBJgY.jpg

Digital Expanded Edition: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/EP9000-CUSA11995_00-SPIDDLXPREORDPSN?smcid=pdc%3Aru-ru%3Apdc-games-marvels-spider-man-ps4%3Awaystobuy8-download- pre-order% 3Aspiderman-ps4% 3ASTORE-MSF75508-SPIDER_MAN

Pre-order to get exclusive bonuses: 
• Spidey Suit Set.
• Five skill points to unlock abilities.
• Early unlocking of the Spider-Drone.
• Dynamic Spider-Man PS4 â„¢ theme. 
• Avatar with the image of the White Spider for PS4 ™.
Get the Digital Deluxe Edition and play the City That Never Sleeps bonus story chapters as soon as it launches - new quests, characters and costumes are available.

ixLCBiJfR5w.jpg JamBg8cp__0.jpg Modified September 3rd, 2018 by Ligfip1
125 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 08.08.21

the second ultimate alliance was not bad in fact

it seems there was even a rumor that the alliance ultimates would be filmed for carrentgen (remaster or just 1080p port)

G
Ghostrain 08.08.21

At 18.06.2016 at 18:08, Smitt said:

Come on nafig these your M. Jay and Gwen.

14063707065350.png

What series? Amazing?

B
Bensym 08.08.21

@GhostRain yes

L
Lordsky 08.08.21

On 06/20/2016 at 18:34, Grindders said:

I want a camera when flying on a web like in Amazing Spider Man 2012.

She's the coolest, cinematic, perfectly conveys a sense of height and speed. I don't understand why Amazing Spider Man 2 dropped it and returned to the standard of all Spider games.

When you jump from some kind of skyscraper or even from a height, it would be cool to implement twitching of the camera (shake your head from left to right : gigi:), along the way, smoothly bringing the camera closer to the hero, and when you cling to the web, the camera should sharply move away, in the same way - wiggle the camera. Something similar is in Anche4. For it feels soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Modified on June 24, 2016 by Lordsky

C
Cap 08.08.21

I want nothing left of active miscarriages in the new Spidey, the main and only request)

Well, even if Yubi did them, those masters create a sandbox in the genre and adjust any genre for it.

Aktivizhn has never had such craftsmen. they never even had a sensible engine for the open world.

Therefore, all the spiders were slapped according to the same formula, climbed onto the Empire State Building, saw the city, jumped down, flew half the city in 10 seconds - WOW effect. everything, there is nothing else in the game) after seeing this, you can turn it off.

It worked only twice, in CP2 and the same thing but in village shading a year later.

From the new Spidey, I expect something that has never happened before, a drawing of the city itself, its streets, life. that it would be interesting for me to just run there. what would this WOW be from a flight of 10 meters, but in these 10 meters I saw the city, not glass boxes.

I will be one hundred percent happy even if they take the Infamus SS and replace the hero)

W
WiLD 08.08.21

A curious game, Spider-Man is one of the few comic book characters that I enjoy.

K
Krauser 08.08.21

Cl5E1FIWEAA7pIZ.jpg

F
Frostengine 08.08.21

So far, only people in masks, and the sandman have shone.

G
Grindders 08.08.21

Fans have spotted the villain Mister Negative - but I xs who it is and what it is eaten with.

But I have not heard about the sand man, where is he in the trailer?

W
WiLD 08.08.21

Hopefully it will be night time to fly the spider web through the night New York.

A
AeroLink 08.08.21

I did not notice the sandman in the trailer, and the presence of the Negative is quite possible, tk. the bandits in the trailer are very similar in style to the members of his gang.

3231203-mister_negative-x-men-to_protect

W
WiLD 08.08.21

I want to be able to peer into all the windows in the city, and something unique was happening in each.

G
Grindders 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Oni said:

I want to be able to peer into all the windows in the city, and something unique was happening in each.

And the trees grew in real time.

s
shua0 08.08.21

6 minutes ago, Grindders said:

And the trees grew in real time.

And literally in real.  : icon_mrgreen:Well, that is, many many years.

W
WiLD 08.08.21

They grow in real time in all games, they implemented it on Dandy, you just didn't pay attention.

B
Beloved and respected by 08.08.21

No, it's just that the power supply has already burned out by the time it is at least somehow noticeable.

On 23.06.2016 at 14:14, Bensym said:

@GhostRain yes

Ahah how he pats him on the knee at 1:05

W
WiLD 08.08.21

@ Everyone, beloved and respected, why couldn't you write the title of the topic without a mistake?

Great power is also a great responsibility.

L
Lace 08.08.21

I really hope that insomniacs and sleepyheads will not let you down, because really good games about a spider can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

But the suit is not ok, at first I thought it was a scarlet spider.

Modified on July 2, 2016 by Lace

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

And I like it, so bright, colorful.

The last spider game I completely played was a dreamcast game. After that, the couple did not like it enough to go to the end.

W
WiLD 08.08.21

I'm also starting to get used to the suit, but I still want a smaller white one.

If only bosses could be fought all over the city, and not in a strictly designated arena with a force field. Chase the Goblin on the web across New York.