3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kane 08.08.21 12:46 am

Onimusha warlords

I bought this game today, I was very interested in the description. The first videos also impressed, but the grafon in the game itself - IMHO, not so good ... The control does not change ... Maybe who knows how to change the graphics and keyboard layout?
Thanks in advance!
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Action 08.08.21

Just after the room with levers, there was a room with candles and a fountain of magic, and then a room with thorns in the floor ...

S
Strange 08.08.21

Well, I forgot - who does not happen to ...

S
Shaman.AD 08.08.21

[Quote name = "Kane"] I bought this game today, I was very interested in the description. The first videos also impressed, but the grafon in the game itself - IMHO, not so good ... The control does not change ... Maybe who knows how to change the graphics and keyboard layout?
Thank you in advance! [/ Quote] You

cannot change the schedule, that's for sure, you'll have to play at 640 * 480: evil :. And the controls changed without any problems, by the way it is more convenient to play on the joystick: D.

K
Kane 08.08.21

Well, this is understandable, it was ported from the console ...

S
Strange 08.08.21

And what? - In MGS2, oddly enough, complete freedom of configuration ... Just too lazy to make a config ...

A
Action 08.08.21

for good, they would also have to redraw the backs for high resolutions,
but they were too lazy as usual

S
Strange 08.08.21

What? - nothing like that, when you change the resolution, NOTHING needs to be redone, this is a purely hardware function.

A
Action 08.08.21

Well, they will change the resolution there, the resolution of the polygon models will increase, and the backrands are just a picture, it will stay so bad.
Here, in the same Residents on a PC, this is done, it still looks
bad.

S
Strange 08.08.21

It's better than nothing at all ...

B
Borman 08.08.21

Bought, passed, now it's a pity for money ....
PANCAKE, now explain why *** do you need a joystick-katana in this arcade?

F
Frost-sama 08.08.21

[quote name = "Borman"] I bought it, passed it, now it's a pity for money ....
PANCAKE, now explain why *** do you need a joystick-katana in this arcade? [/ quote]
for show-off .... and also money somehow you need to cut it down ^ _ ^
and the second part is cooler ...

B
Borman 08.08.21

With what? And, besides, she's on Sonya ...
No, well, specifically a joke - ONE blow for a katana (well, let there be a combo of 4 if you constantly press Attack) - complete nonsense. Arcade damn it!

S
Strange 08.08.21

There is also the third one ... We can use this joy-cleaver there and you can use it in full ...

R
Rupert 08.08.21

In general, a lot of guitars are able to control in games. [offtopic] For example, my eyes went up when I guessed to turn on analog control in DoA2. The Persians started doing this: shock :. Some unimaginable jumps, counterattacks, cunning maneuvers. Even the force of pressing the buttons began to be taken into account. Pressed lightly - one blow. Pressed down in full - swing from the heart and the enemy flew 15 meters. [/ Offtopic]
I think that control is a little worse in Onimush. As for the katana, it will be an analogue of a fencing simulator. That is, the game will take into account the direction of the swing (you will need to outweigh the chandelier: lol :). However, everything is within the framework of the movements prescribed in the game.
This is how I presented the seppuku in this performance.

C
Cain 08.08.21

[quote name = "Rupert"] Management in games in general can be a lot of gitics. [offtopic] For example, my eyes popped into my forehead when I guessed to turn on analog control in DoA2. The Persians started doing this: shock :. Some unimaginable jumps, counterattacks, cunning maneuvers. Even the force of pressing the buttons began to be taken into account. Pressed lightly - one blow. Pressed down in full - swing from the heart and the enemy flew 15 meters. [/ Offtopic]
I think that control is a little worse in Onimush. As for the katana, it will be an analogue of a fencing simulator. That is, the game will take into account the direction of the swing (you will need to outweigh the chandelier: lol :). However, everything is within the framework of the movements prescribed in the game.
This is how I presented the sepuku in this performance. [/ Quote]
Well, well, dream, on the Blade of Darkness consoles :))

S
[email protected] 08.08.21

Tell the poor lamer with the water puzzle: D

M
MorLAN 08.08.21

The same bullshit ... PC-control does not allow to pass. : roll:
And is there any patch thread for Radeons ... :( Bugs.

E
EQA Rif 08.08.21

Damn, already tag [i] PC-th control does not allow to pass [/ i]. : shock:

S
SpiritHunter 08.08.21

[quote] Tell the poor lamer with a puzzle about water [/ quote]
I did this garbage at random ...

o
ok 08.08.21

Here I dug up an ancient topic ... maybe I'm playing in a subject
There is a question. How to put the puzzle together to open the water prison?, Otherwise I poke around, reactions are zero. If anyone played (and they did), then tell me plizz, otherwise I'll start howling soon))