3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kane 08.08.21 12:46 am

Onimusha warlords

I bought this game today, I was very interested in the description. The first videos also impressed, but the grafon in the game itself - IMHO, not so good ... The control does not change ... Maybe who knows how to change the graphics and keyboard layout?
Thanks in advance!
124 Comments
Sort by:
P
Piero 08.08.21

Lol, this is feil.

In reality, all the parts would be republished, but here they throw the stub more simply.

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

53 minutes ago, NSwitch said:

Why release three parts for 4000 rubles, if you can make one for 2500. 

Kapkom can not do new games at all, everyone is happy to rework. 

Capcom has tons of new games - you're just a haitor : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

N
NSwitch 08.08.21

8 minutes ago, JIe0H said:

Capcom has tons of new games - you're just a haitor : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Dmts5 - is it a bunch? For one pile of new games, the capcom has three piles of old.

I am for new games. 

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

Apparently Capcom decided to test the waters and find out if there are many people ready for the return of the series.
In January they release a remaster of the first part for $ 20.
They look at its sales, and if they are satisfied with them, in a year they release remasters of the remaining three games already on one disc for $ 60.
Well, as a bonus, for especially ardent fans, they bring in a collector's edition with all four games for 80 - 90 American presidents.
They've done the same trick with the first and zero resident remasters before.
So they already have experience in this matter.

Well, if, in essence, the announcement is cool, without a bazaar you have to take : 57a8bd5deb03a_FROG17:

P
Pony slaystation 08.08.21

Sushima, sekiro and nioh - enough pomoymu) It's better to really let the dino crisis revive. 

I
Idsaladin 08.08.21

Spoiler

: rasta:

B
Black mamba funk 08.08.21

And it seems to me that they are sawing a new part. Against the background of the success of the "returning genre", this would be logical. While the remakes play out the appetite, and then ... as with dms5, remember?

The remake of the 4th was rolled out to PS4 at the moment when work on the 5th was already underway.

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

4 hours ago, NSwitch said:

Dmts5 - is it a bunch? For one pile of new games, the capcom has three piles of old.

I am for new games. 

Dmk5 is a new game, Re2 is a new game, mv: a new game, MvsK: Infinite is a new game, mm11 is a new game, mx: xx is almost a new game, well, there are little things like arcade sf5 and everything on 3ds

Admit that you are a haitor just : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

D
Don76 08.08.21

Wasn't there 2D backdrops in the first part? I still remember the first boxing, this is not her remaster? In short, groping explain.

Or is it still 2D. I watch the trailer on my phone and for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Modified on August 29, 2018 by Don76

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

1 hour ago, JIe0H said:

Dmk5 is a new game, Re2 is a new game, mv: a new game, MvsK: Infinite is a new game, mm11 is a new game, mx: xx is almost a new game, well, there are little things like arcade sf5 and all kinds of 3ds

Shcha you will be told that re2 is a pissing remaster

a monhan port with 3ds: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

7 hours ago, Piero said:

Lol, this is feil.

In reality, all the parts would be republished, but here they throw the stub more simply.

They're not making a game for you

9 hours ago, Zenforso said:

It's just that in the kapkom after Moorvel Infunity (their biggest failure for many years to come), they apparently woke up and decided to finally give people what was expected of them.

Monster Hunter on modern consoles - done.

New megamen - done

Remake of PE2 - done

Continuation of the DMK - done

Suddenly we remembered Onimush, we just had to get something about Dark Stalkers and we’ll live completely.

And dino crisis will be - infa 100000

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

19 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

Shcha you will be told that re2 is a pissing remaster

a monhan port with 3ds

Please, I don’t mind. One GOTHI, one best moss, : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1: let them call it whatever  they want

dino crisis

They just have to roll out the remasters of the originals + the announcement of the new part after Onimushi. 

Kapkom now honey, everything for people : troll_face_15:

P
Piero 08.08.21

3 hours ago, Ligfip1 said:

They're not making a game for you

I mean, not a lalka for me?

I played all of them.

Or do they not do it for me, is it in terms of a lazy port of one part?

W
Water 08.08.21

I do not understand why on the main site of the 4th part many littered, they say it came out bad? Part 4 was my first onimush, the game went with a thrill and I remember all those cool videos, after which I wanted to go through the rest, in the end I went to the end of 3 and almost 2 like, 1 even was quite simple, 4 was the best gameplay and epic cool ... 

This trailer will be remembered for the whole life of the campaign, when I launched the game, the first pirate game with a double-sided disc, the game of the campaign was really great for ps2

Want 1-4 reissue shorter : cat-101:

Modified on August 29, 2018 by Water

N
NSwitch 08.08.21

23 hours ago, JIe0H said:

Dmk5 is a new game, Re2 is a new game, mv: a new game, MvsK: Infinite is a new game, mm11 is a new game, mx: xx is almost a new game, well, there are little things like arcade sf5 and all kinds of 3ds

Oops, I missed such a cool comment. So much is new. Well done Kapkom. A new re4 is not expected by chance? 

X
Xexyz 08.08.21

Water third abruptly gameplay was IMHO. Dawn of Dreams was remembered for the plot and characters, for emotional moments - the same salvation for Okatsu, for example

I
Idsaladin 08.08.21

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:I even recorded it on audio tape then ...

Spoiler

cassette-revenge-02.jpg? x77688

: 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:: up:

J
JIe0H 08.08.21

3 hours ago, NSwitch said:

Oops, I missed such a cool comment. So much is new. Well done Kapkom. A new re4 is not expected by chance? 

After 8 years I'm waiting, all the games that come out will merge again : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

4 Onimusha isn't shit, but I don't even want to call her a good game

B
Beren 08.08.21

On Aug 29, 2018 at 3:27 pm, Don76 said:

Wasn't there 2D backdrops in the first part? I still remember the first boxing, this is not her remaster? In short, groping explain.

Or is it still 2D. I watch the trailer on my phone and for the life of me I can't figure it out.

2D. And most likely, the same way as with the rezik, they will cheat. 

On Aug 29, 2018 at 08:13, NSwitch said:

Why release three parts for 4000 rubles, if you can make one for 2500. 

Kapkom can not do new games at all, everyone is happy to rework. 

The game costs the same as Okami, that is, it will be pushed on the switch for 1400

N
NSwitch 08.08.21

7 hours ago, Beren said:

The game costs the same as Okami, that is, it will be pushed on the switch for 1400

Kapkom is really surprising. 

M
Manson 08.08.21

Kapkom never ceases to delight, for anybody he is preparing a new part, and this remaster will be released to warm up: cat-123: