3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kane 08.08.21 12:46 am

Onimusha warlords

I bought this game today, I was very interested in the description. The first videos also impressed, but the grafon in the game itself - IMHO, not so good ... The control does not change ... Maybe who knows how to change the graphics and keyboard layout?
Thanks in advance!
124 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaST-FaST 08.08.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b], are you talking about the one where you need to save Samanosuke before he drowned?
P.S. I did not think that besides me, someone else is playing this game, many have passed it long ago and have forgotten it. I passed it about a month or a month and a half ago :)

o
ok 08.08.21

[b] FaST-FaST [/ b], so vividly. Well, where's the advice, huh? : D

F
FaST-FaST 08.08.21

Well, you need to make a circle there, I think you got it =))
But damn it, it's hard to explain how to move, in short, the circle will turn out to be in the bottom in the middle!
P.S. On Wednesday I will play again, if you don’t finish, I’ll go through and write how and in what order you need to move each detail!

o
ok 08.08.21

Come on, come in, otherwise I butted specifically

M
M0rr0 08.08.21

[url = http: //stopgame.ru/help/onimusha_warlords/solution.html] http://stopgame.ru/help/onimusha_warlords/solution.html [/ url]
[url = http: //www.7wolf.ru /index_view_solution_item_16141.zhtml"http://www.7wolf.ru/index_view_solution ... 6141.zhtml [/ url]
Everything that Google gives us: D

o
ok 08.08.21

[b] M0rr0 [/ b], thanks: agree: The problem is that the puzzle pieces don't move in any way, I play on my computer

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 50 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]

and vabsche I climb more on Yandex

F
FaST-FaST 08.08.21

[quote] the parts of the puzzle do not move in any way - I play on my computer [/ quote]
there, first you need to click on an empty space (well, where do you want to move the part), and then on the part itself, so that it moves, like so, although I do not know, on I don’t play my computer, maybe it’s different!

0042 08.08.21

Genma Onimusha (xBox) is that augmented version?
What is the difference ?

h
hellpanda v0.69 08.08.21

this is an ordinary onimusha

T
T @ ne4k @ 08.08.21

HELP! Tell me what to do: I went through all the levels of the dungeon, interrupted all the creatures, but I can't get back upstairs - and nowhere can I see any way back ((((How to be? I'm already tired of wasting time trying, but you can't go to the dungeon (( (

K
KrayZ 08.08.21

Stopudov seed before the fifth part. It was the same with dmts. Just TGS is on the way. We are waiting for the announcement! : icon_wink:

Modified on August 28, 2018 by KrayZ

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

Finally gotta play

A
Arein 08.08.21

And what is the current first then ???

I want HD 1-4 on one disc (((...

X
Xexyz 08.08.21

KrayZ new would be great

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

37 minutes ago, KrayZ said:

Stopudov seed before the fifth part. It was the same with dmts. Just TGS is on the way. We are waiting for the announcement! : icon_wink:

janero.gif.e0ac1834e57b51552f9efe800b58dfb5.gif

My prayers have been answered!

18isxd4rga9vqgif.gif.d63f7969a776799e2efce6ecbab858bd.gif

Modified on August 28, 2018 by Velldanas

A
Azzy 08.08.21

EEEEE! Capcom sober up !! 1

And so:

5aabae93cbb8.jpg

X
Xexyz 08.08.21

Dawn of Dreams the best: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

On G2A, a lot with a third of them disappeared. It seems that in the last six months someone bought it for crazy money. Oh, the dude will probably burn it))))

Hopefully the re-release of all parts will muddy up. I will definitely take it to the collection.

S
SSpace 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, Xexyz said:

Dawn of dreams

I support : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

I remember there was still an absolutely moronic hidden co-op, which was activated by a combination of buttons in the main menu 

X
Xexyz 08.08.21

4 minutes ago, SSpace said:

I support : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

I remember there was still an absolutely moronic hidden co-op, which was activated by a combination of buttons in the main menu 

I only have fond memories of her. Lived the story can be told along with the heroes