3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 08.08.21 12:54 am

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Platform: PC / PS3 / 360 / WiiU

Genre: Action
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Release Date: January 2013

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 08.08.21

in the conviction the coop pulled everything out, there was stealth

O
Oops 08.08.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1338975383' post = '2698457']
in the conviction coop pulled everything, there was stealth
[/ quote]

with one of the most wine endings : up: Modified on June 6, 2012 by KresTias

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[b] [member = KresTias] [/ b], the ending is really rubbish, only I got pummeled quickly D:

N
Neversmile 08.08.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], God bless you! This winter I passed it for the first time. Coop there is worse than a single, an outright jester, at least to the max. difficulties. The last levels simply do not allow you to stealth at all, only shooting is meant. Especially the moment when you need to get on the plane and shoot back from a crowd of enemies. Stealth is such a stealth. Plus it takes 1354 attempts.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 24 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
The ending of the coop is the only good thing in the game

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[b] [member = Neversmile] [/ b], but what level in the embassy where you can't shoot at any?

N
Neversmile 08.08.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], he is so alone there

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 34 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
And if I'm not mistaken, its continuation implies fighting back from waves of enemies while your partner hacks computers

d
dharlequin 08.08.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1338974977' post = '2698436']
[b] [member = dharlequin] [/ b] means balabol, right?
[/ quote]
[offtopic] As you please, just back off already :)[/ offtopic]

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[b] [member = dharlequin] [/ b], well, now it's clear that talking to you is useless

d
dharlequin 08.08.21

[offtopic] I just said everything a long time ago. You also argued with yourself, because instead of reading what is written, you read what you wanted, and now it’s useless to talk to me, you’re funny. On your ridiculous argument, look how you fucked up something delicious. And so, in principle, yes, you don't have to talk. It will be easier for me only to live without leeches on the ass :)[/ offtopic]

d
delphin 08.08.21

We finally finished off the series, there are simply no words. Until now, I can't get out of my head the footage of the game on the jersey of the jerseys - this is pure code: ass:

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[b] [member = delphin] [/ b], Well, this is not a Code, of course, they changed the game, of course, but you can play and go through calmly, the one who played then at E3 he just showed off and played quickly, and what can be said here. showed 5 minutes of the game, stealth will be there for sure, but whatever one may say, the game is very cheerful.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

[b] [member = dharlequin] [/ b], well done well done, I'm reading you carefully

d
dburt 08.08.21

I'm afraid everything is much worse than it seems at first glance - there will be the same shit as Conviction, only now Fisher has a recognizable gadget on his head - knocked out 3 marked enemies, and then you try to defeat the crooked control system and cover in order to defeat the one remaining since from stealth in the SC, death from one bullet will remain.

M
Manson 08.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1338982021' post = '2698816']
[b] [member = delphin] [/ b], Well, this is not the Code of course, they changed the game of course, but you can play calmly pass, the one who played then at E3 he just showed off and played quickly, and what can be said here only 5 minutes of the game were shown, stealth will be there for sure, but whatever the twist, the game is very vigorous.
[/ quote]
you understand a lot in splinter sell: facepalm:

d
delphin 08.08.21

[b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b], I will hope that there will be a full-fledged stealth. Modified June 6, 2012 by delphin

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[quote name = 'shepard' timestamp = '1338993387' post = '2699359']
[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1338982021' post = '2698816']
[b] [member = delphin] [/ b], Well, this is not a Code, of course, they changed the game, of course, but you can play and go through calmly, the one who played then at E3 he just showed off and played quickly, and what can we say only showed 5 minutes of the game, stealth will be there for sure, but whatever you say the game is very cheerful.
[/ quote]
you understand a lot in splinter sell : facepalm:
[/ quote]

No, you understand a lot, I see, I played all the parts so there is no need to be clever here.

v
vitos8289 08.08.21

Mde hike who liked the blacklist of one, sadly sad : icon_neutral:

F
FruiTinG 08.08.21

[quote name = 'vitos8289' timestamp = '1339014529' post = '2700262']
Mde hike who liked the blacklist of the unit, sadly sad : icon_neutral:
[/ quote]
Why is it sad? Everything is fair ... : spravedlivo:
The developers showed sheer heresy at the presentation, not a splinter sell. Like an oldfag spliner, I had an anal fissure ... I was terribly infuriated by the presentation of the game .. But I really hoped for this game ...: okay:

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[b] [member = FruiTinG] [/ b], What pissed you off ?? then that there is no slow stealth? I remember in those three parts I had to always be bent and always so that the night device was turned on, there was always darkness, but here they made it more efficient and fast and cinematic, and of course the graphics are excellent, so what pissed you off, I can't understand? It's just that they made more action from the game and that's it, I know only one thing, many say that this is no longer the game that was then, but you yourself will download it for free and you will be cut.

I only know one thing that no one will pass the mime of this game. Modified June 6, 2012 by - = Ruslan = -

O
Oops 08.08.21

[quote] the fact that there is no slow stealth [/ quote]
like stealth = stealth - the least attraction of attention
[quote] in those three parts you always had to be bent and always so that the night device was turned on [/ quote]
how are you garden in the first , did you pass the bath in the third? and entered the codes?

Are you going to run around with the scanner all the time?