3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 08.08.21 12:54 am

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Platform: PC / PS3 / 360 / WiiU

Genre: Action
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Release Date: January 2013

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[b] [member = KresTias] [/ b], I liked the game very much, and conviction was also cool, I played all parts of the game and I liked them, but I like this new style.

M
Manson 08.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339013833' post = '2700243']
[quote name = 'shepard' timestamp = '1338993387' post = '2699359']
[quote name = '- = Ruslan = - 'timestamp =' 1338982021 'post =' 2698816 ']
[b] [member = delphin] [/ b], Well, this is not the Code, of course, they changed the game, of course, but you can play and calmly pass, the one who played then at E3 he I just showed off and played quickly, and what can we say here, only 5 minutes of the game were shown, stealth will be there for sure, but whatever the twist, the game is very vigorous.
[/ quote]
you understand a lot in splinter sell : facepalm:
[/ quote]

No, you understand a lot, I see, I played all the parts so there is no need to be clever here.
[/ quote]
to the point that you played them, only the blind did not notice that the black list would be played like a convict, that is, mark all the enemies and quickly kill them with a pistol, there even the enemies are so located that they would have to be marked, and there are no sensible hiding places, day , you need to peep under the door only to mark the enemies, and not as before, who is there to wait until he leaves ..

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 42 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339017000' post = '2700330'] I liked the game very much, and conviction was also cool, I played all parts of the game and I liked it, but this one the new style is to my liking. [/ quote]
Well, you still wouldn't like it, you just have to shoot, right?

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[b] [member = shepard] [/ b], Come on, when the game comes out, you won't play well?

U
UnreaL 08.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339015698' post = '2700292'] I only know one thing that no one will pass the mime of this game. [/ quote]
Jesus Christ ...

D
DeadPooll 08.08.21

another circus from a clown

v
vitos8289 08.08.21

Meanwhile:
[img] http://s2.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2012/06/617e1af9353659c4fffd78e3d86a03f1.jpg [/ img]

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 5 minutes 53 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Ubi: “There will be tons of stealth in the Blacklist. More in the near future. ”

F
FruiTinG 08.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339015698' post = '2700292']
[b] [member = FruiTinG] [/ b], What pissed you off ?? then that there is no slow stealth? I remember in those three parts I had to always be bent and always so that the night device was turned on, there was always darkness, but here they made it more efficient and fast and cinematic, and of course the graphics are excellent, so what pissed you off, I can't understand? It's just that they made more action from the game and that's it, I know only one thing, many say that this is no longer the game that was then, but you yourself will download it for free and you will be cut.

I only know one thing that no one will pass the mime of this game.
[/ quote]
I was pissed off by the lack of stealth in principle. He is simply not here.
Shepard, in general, wrote all my thoughts 1 in 1

Z
Zend 08.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339015698' post = '2700292']
[b] [member = FruiTinG] [/ b], What pissed you off ?? then that there is no slow stealth? I remember in those three parts I had to always be bent and always so that the night device was turned on, there was always darkness, but here they made it more efficient and fast and cinematic, and of course the graphics are excellent, so what pissed you off, I can't understand? It's just that they made more action from the game and that's it, I only know one thing, many say that this is no longer the game that was then, but you yourself will download for free and you will be cut.

I only know one thing that no one will pass the mime of this game.
[/ quote]
I've always been on your side, but now I'm against you, I'm sorry.: spravedlivo:

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339015698' post = '2700292'] What pissed you off ?? then that there is no slow stealth? [/ quote]

This was the main feature of the first parts, you are not one man army, but a spy. You could of course complete the entire level, killing every living soul, but it was BORING and not interesting. Moreover, many missions simply had to be completed without ever being lit up. This was the strong point of the series. Perfectly completing / crawling a level without killing anyone, that's what was great.

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339015698' post = '2700292'] I remember in those three parts I had to always be bent and always so that the night device was turned on, there was always darkness, but here they made it more efficient and fast and cinematic, and of course the graphics are excellent,

It pissed me off that I saw this speed and cinematography in 90% of Carrentgen games. It's easier to make a game about a mega man destroying a small settlement of an entire personal army alone than to do something more interesting.

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339015698' post = '2700292'] just made more action from the game and that's it, I only know one thing, many say that this is no longer a game that was then, but download for free and you will be cut. [/ quote]

Well, this action fucking did not give up Splinter whole.
And no one will download it for free, especially the oldfags of the series.

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339015698' post = '2700292'] I only know one thing that no one will pass the mime of this game. [/ quote]

Not at all. All those who passed the conviction will look bitterly at the SC grave and walk by.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 6 minutes 24 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'vitos8289' timestamp = '1339052874' post = '2700692'] Ubi: “The Blacklist will tons of stealth. More in the near future. ” [/ quote]

Then there are two options:
1 - Yubiki are downright idiots, since they showed action at E3, and left stealth for later, with the words "There will be a lot of it, we just didn't show it to you"
2 - They lied and showed everything how there is. Modified June 7, 2012 by Zend

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[b] [member = Zend] [/ b], [b] [member = shepard] [/ b], Friends, let's not quarrel, we won't change anything, but just get the game as it is, who will like the game he will play, who is not so no.

v
vitos8289 08.08.21

[quote name = 'vitos8289' timestamp = '1339052874' post = '2700692'] Ubi: “There will be tons of stealth on the Blacklist. More in the near future. ”

Then there are two options:
1 - Yubiks are utter idiots, once they showed action at E3, and left stealth for later, with the words "There will be a lot of it, we just didn't show it to you"
2 - They lied and showed everything as it is.
[/ quote]
I do not think that the long and quiet stealth level approached the e3 format Modified on June 7, 2012 by vitos8289

Z
Zend 08.08.21

[b] [member = vitos8289] [/ b], in my opinion, would be just the same.
Since everyone expected to see a return to basics, but received a hat, ala conviction. Mainstream prodnyak, for those who like to shoot.

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[b] [member = Zend] [/ b], When the game comes out then we'll see what if there will be a lot of stealth, they can't show everything, they just showed the combat mechanics and animation of the hero and graphics at E3, no one will reveal all the cards immediately, there will be a surprise later. Modified on June 7, 2012 by user - = Ruslan = -

M
MRDrama 08.08.21

What do you think is cool? A whole game of walking, shooting light bulbs and hiding in the dark? And plus with some kind of stupid political plot, which is not even willing to follow. I’m already in the second part at the end ... no, I’m even tired of it in the middle. Of the original quadrology, only the first one was cool, because then it was fresh and original, and all the other parts are no longer different from each other. The fourth was even more or less, but only because of the plot and Next Gen graphics (at that time). Conviction was the first splinter I wanted to play again and again. He brought at least some variety to the series, which since its inception has been monotonous and does not change in any way. Of course, I am also not particularly delighted with what I saw about blacklist, but I just hope that there will be enough stealth there too. In theory, in order to please everyone, you need to do either the passage of the levels in quiet mode or with an action movie, or just clearly cross the stealth with the action. Although even in this case, fans of the old series will be outraged. Modified June 7, 2012 by MRDrama

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[b] [member = MRDrama] [/ b], That's right! : agree: : up:

N
Neversmile 08.08.21

There is no stealth there, like in conviction.
The situation with the hitman is repeated. There, too, they promised innovations in the spirit of the old series, but all that was enough for them was a throw of improvised objects in the eyes, stealth straight from conviction, which was never in the series and was not needed, and rolls from kettlebells. And then they showed 5 (lol) different ways of passing the level that have been in the series for as long as 100 years, and all the schoolchildren are such OOOOOOOO and before this was not the case. So you have saved your spirit.

U
UnreaL 08.08.21

[quote name = 'MRDrama' timestamp = '1339061942' post = '2700925'] What do you think is cool? The whole game to go shoot for bulbs and hide in the dark? [/ Quote]
Yes, that's right : up:
And still guys out cold / cabinets for the corpses and [s] dark [/ s] black as the very dark corners shove

M
MRDrama 08.08.21

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1339066302' post = '2701081'] And also the guys passed out / corpses in closets and dark corners as black as darkness itself [/ quote]

In this case, I would prefer to replay Metal Gear which never do not get bored, you go through it at least a hundred times. And in a splinter, it all gets boring over time, especially without a first-class plot. Pandora Tommorov and Chaos Theory I absolutely do not remember as if I had never played them. (although for the most part this is due to the poor ps2 versions) The only thing I remember about them is that throughout the whole company I played them with such a face : pokerface:. And this is with my love for the Stealth.
And by the way, there was stealth in the conviction and not so little as everyone says. Modified June 7, 2012 by MRDrama

Z
Zend 08.08.21

[quote name = 'MRDrama' timestamp = '1339066885' post = '2701098'] Chaos Theory I absolutely don't remember as if I never played them. [/ quote]
Dude, you missed the best part of the episode. Modified June 7, 2012 by Zend

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

Guys have suggestions, write developers and that's it, and tell me how to make games correctly, and what the dispute is about, forget the old, play the new, what gives you what you are shouting at every corner of your displeasure, that is, that is, you the whole topic was littered with arguments, and moreover, there is already an empty conversation, I liked stealth in the convict and it was there and it was not boring, here it is even cooler fast, cool, cheerful and virtuoso, guys, there is no one who forces you to buy the game, but I know one thing for free, everyone will download to xbox360 and will be happy as elephants and say that the game is cool because we didn't buy the game, so let's close this empty bazaar.

Z
Zend 08.08.21

[b] [member = - = Ruslan = -] [/ b], : agree:
everyone will have their own opinion