3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 08.08.21 12:54 am

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Platform: PC / PS3 / 360 / WiiU

Genre: Action
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Toronto
Release Date: January 2013

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
l
lalilulelo 08.08.21

[quote name = 'vitos8289' timestamp = '1339058390' post = '2700823'] I do not think that the long and quiet stealth level approached the e3 format [/ quote]
yeah
[url = "http://www.youtube.com/ watch? v = iVl1dLOY3-Q "] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVl1dLOY3-Q [/ url]

[quote name = 'MRDrama' timestamp = '1339061942' post = '2700925'] From original Quadrilogy only the first one was cool because then it was fresh and original, and all other parts already nothing more than one do not differ from each other. [/ quote]
well, yes, but oh
-so Kaos theory has schiat benchmark stealth (not taking mgs into account, this is a completely different game)

[quote name = 'MRDrama' timestamp = '1339061942' post = '2700925'] And plus with some kind of stupid political plot that you don't even want to follow. [/ Quote]
pawns, this is TOM KLENSY
and even this stupid political story with kombayans nikoladze and evil Koreans is much better than the hell that they did in conviction and blacklist
Konvikshen:
> I'm fifty-something, I'm a fugitive agent, my daughter was killed, I will take revenge
> kill a thousand people
> it turns out that it was all staged
> kill a thousand people
> URA'S DAUGHTER IS ALIVE
> kill everyone in the white house
> save the president
> "Sam, you have to work for us!"
>
fuck you Blacklist:
> I'm under sixty years old, but I look younger than my daughter
> I kill a thousand people in 3 seconds (IN MOTION!)
> I work for people who made me kill my best friend and faked my daughter's death and who wanted to kill me

N
NetSky 08.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1339071852' post = '2701291'] I also liked stealth in convict and he was there and he was not boring [/ quote]

Did you play stealth then? At least the same Chaos Theory?) There is stealth, this is when at the end of the round your statistics says that you killed "0" enemies .... And conviction is 98% gallop Action with some kind of stealth element .... And in the Black List there will be even less stealth, judging by the shootings and the crowds of Sem enemies Changed June 7, 2012 by NetSky

l
lalilulelo 08.08.21

here many talk about the development of the series and so on
if conviction, blacklist and others like them were spinoffs, then it was much more logical - action in the universe splinter cella
but when you are served this under the fact that this canon is hell and death,
that's why mitol gear Rising is not called a sequel and is not even close to canon, otherwise their fans will simply be eaten

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b], I played and I love stealth, but what can you do, play what you have.