3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vodafon 08.08.21 12:54 am

Super mario sunshine

Since I did not find any topic related to Mario Sunshine .. created this one ..
So I am interested in your impressions of the game, what you think it turned out .. interesting and fun .., original .., ingenious., Or maybe even for you are uninteresting and boring .. ??
I attached a question to the topic., As the main measure of your depth of the game ..: wink:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 hour 55 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I collected 105 shines .. and then you can, in my opinion, still nadybat a couple ..
who is more?
78 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rem 08.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] did not quite understand what to do in the second episode with solar panels on which large round ducks walk: crazy: [/ quote]

You push their edge of the battery with a water cannon, so that they would tear off one leg from it, and you do a strong jump down at the opposite end.

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] Rem [/ b], thank you, I'll try right now

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 59 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

oh O_o

flying sandbird steers, though it turned out to be too light: )

r
rodion 08.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], yes, the bird rules. This is something simple.

A
ACE 08.08.21

reminded the shadow of an ear when it flew on an ear-bird, only it is more cubic and the grappling is impossible in any way

y
yuhan 08.08.21

Something I remembered how I climbed onto the highest palm tree and the entire level (under which mushrooms still grow) appeared before me ... That's how it took my breath away! Damn - in fact, a game with unusual freedom of action ... And jumping on ropes over the lake !!! ??? Thing!

A
ACE 08.08.21

jumping on the ropes yes, the thing, only I am excited by the whirlwinds that hunted me there. So already 23 shine, does not let go: crazy:, and their truth is 150 in the game?

I don't like the level in the port very much, some overcomplicated and confusing too: roll:

v
vodafon 08.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], in my opinion there is something about 120 shains ..
and the level in the port
is super awesome .. I loved to participate in water races there .. I really liked the giant "steam locomotive caterpillar" in the game .. this is super : kdsfo:

D
Di 08.08.21

[quote] Something I remembered how I climbed onto the highest palm tree and the entire level (under which mushrooms still grow) appeared before me ... That's how it took my breath away! Damn - in fact, a game with unusual freedom of action ... [/ quote]

exactly. When you start to use acrobatics and a water cannon competently, you literally "fly" over the settlements, jumping over roofs and trees, using walls, ropes, awnings, balconies and any other nonsense that comes under your feet)) Cool!

r
rodion 08.08.21

Today I turned on the Sunshine for 5 minutes, acrobatics + water cannon of course rule and give super freedom, plus it seemed to me that the acrobatics in the Sunshine are more "smooth", ie. actions flow into each other and a roll back when turning is easier than in Galaxy to do, though there is no way to check now, it's me from memory. By the way, it doesn't feel like playing, unlike Galaxy ...

t
toni 08.08.21

[Quote] Play by the way does not pull [/ quote]
Because absolutely no toy, quite at the level of any ratchets and clans with a screwed-on "plot" and boring platform part.

A
ACE 08.08.21

nifiga the
gameplay is super. but it is much more hardcore galaxy.

v
vodafon 08.08.21

[quote name = "rodion"] a roll back when turning is easier than in Galaxy to do. [/ quote]

yes .. it's easier .. also noticed ..
if there was such a jump as in Galaxy the game would have been impossible to go through probably .. double jump in Galaxy basically and nafig is not needed .. no need ..
Sunshine rules in general: gigi:

r
rodion 08.08.21

[b] toni [/ b], Do not brute force. Ratchet's corridor levels were boring for me in an hour. And Sunshine's main problem is the limited setting and repetition. And the level design, with the exception of Bianco Hills, is in no way comparable to either Mario 64, or even more so Galaxies, but compared to the Ratchet and Jacks, this is a completely different level.

D
Di 08.08.21

Guys - gelaxi and sunshine are completely different things. In the Sunshine, the main place is occupied not by linear stages a la Gelaxi, but by open worlds. There are completely different approaches to level design. In the Sunshine, many different paths can be opened to many Shines; due to the open structure of constantly changing worlds, it is often impossible to lay such calculated and beautiful routes there as in Gelaxi. Sunshine is a more "free" game and I would venture to say that the task before the designers was much more difficult. Therefore, the sensations from the game are different (for me personally, the approach embodied in Sunshine is more adventurous or something - I like it more). To compare correctly the stages of the Sunshine without the cannon and the Galaxy Galaxy - yes) There are also closed, linear interesting levels - but again they are different.

o
opposer 08.08.21

Rebzya, do you need to play Sunshine in 2020? on grafon FSUs, I'm not playing grafon. I love the haze, I played all the parts. 

at one time there was a Wii and there was a Cube, but they cannot be used to invert the Y axis in this game, so I could not play. Now I can invert on the emule in the settings (I also went through Wind Waker) and play.

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

14 minutes ago, opposer said:

Rebzya, do you need to play Sunshine in 2020? on grafon FSUs, I'm not playing grafon. I love the haze, I played all the parts. 

at one time there was a Wii and there was a Cube, but they cannot be used to invert the Y axis in this game, so I could not play. Now I can invert on the emule in the settings (I also went through Wind Waker) and play.

Of course) Still not outdated, 

although not as brain-carrying as Gelaxi, but very cool. Plus it's more about adventure - huge levels and a bunch of secrets. At the same time, the ingenious Mariovsky gameplay and game design have not gone anywhere)

N
NiGHTS 08.08.21

Well, of the large numbered mario, this IMHO is the weakest
and most  imbalanced to a heap, then you autonomously run on the roofs washing the rabbits for an hour, and then spend the whole day shelling on spinning triangles,
but the atmosphere of the island is good

opposer, start there you will see : icon_wink:

25 minutes ago, opposer said:

there was a Wii and there was a Cube

and you sold them : ass:

Modified on August 26, 2020 by NiGHTS

T
Tinkino 08.08.21

NiGHTS and if I write that the weakest is Odissi or Galaxy 1 (okay, Galaxy is forgiven for the atmosphere and the fairy tale that Rosalina Lumam reads).

N
NiGHTS 08.08.21

Just now, Tinkino said:

NiGHTS and if I write that the weakest is Odissi or Galaxy 1

I will not be offended by 

Odissi I do not like the setting, for example, no matter how silly it sounds

E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

Sunshine best in setting