3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vodafon 08.08.21 12:54 am

Super mario sunshine

Since I did not find any topic related to Mario Sunshine .. created this one ..
So I am interested in your impressions of the game, what you think it turned out .. interesting and fun .., original .., ingenious., Or maybe even for you are uninteresting and boring .. ??
I attached a question to the topic., As the main measure of your depth of the game ..: wink:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 hour 55 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I collected 105 shines .. and then you can, in my opinion, still nadybat a couple ..
who is more?
78 Comments
Sort by:
N
NiGHTS 08.08.21

1 minute ago, El Shadda1 said:

Sunshine best in setting 

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

22 minutes ago, Tinkino said:

NiGHTS and if I write that the weakest is Odissi or Galaxy 1 (okay, Galaxy is forgiven for the atmosphere and the fairy tale that Rosalina Lumam reads).

Galaxy? : frog28:

S
Shibito 08.08.21

2 hours ago, NiGHTS said:

Odissi I don't like the setting, for example

by the way, it's not strange, I was also jarred, especially in a realistic city ... the crowds of clone-people in hats looked creepy and tense ... 

I have not played either Sunshine or Galaxy yet ... I'm sitting in anticipation 

I especially want a subject - you understand that living in St. Petersburg you want the sun and the tropics, and not into space (although it would be nice to fly a couple of times to forget) 

Modified on August 26, 2020 by Shibito

o
opposer 08.08.21

3 hours ago, NiGHTS said:

and you sold them : ass:

I ended up buying Wii Yu

N
NiGHTS 08.08.21

2015_11_22_14_11_06_898438a869fbc11bede1

E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

21 minutes ago, opposer said:

I ended up buying Wii Yu

all the same, the cube had to be left. if only for the sexiest form factor in history : cat-201:

o
opposer 08.08.21

Rebzya, is there an inverted Y-axis in the remaster? I couldn't play cube due to lack of it

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

1 hour ago, opposer said:

rebzya, is there an inverted Y-axis in the remaster? I couldn't play cube due to lack of it

I think, until the port appears in the hands of people, we will not find out.

The WiiU version of Wind Waker they seem, invert and not screwed : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:
if they are honest remakes were not with it soared ...
Well, you know: Garold4:

o
opposer 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Pr8da21r said:

I think until the port appears in the hands of people, we will not find out.

The WiiU version of Wind Waker they seem, invert and not screwed : 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:
if they are honest remakes were not with it soared ...
Well, you know: Garold4:

in a wind waker - no, they did not screw it. 

As a result, I went through it on the emule viii, ironically in the controller settings, inverting the stick.

in short, I tried as best I could, I run Dolphin in Delfino Square

Modified on September 11, 2020 by opposer

K
Ksard 08.08.21

And I am from Mario current and played Odesa. Pts ponarvilos that platformers can be so diverse and even pseudo-openwords (this is not an assassin with one game mech for the whole game). The absence of any challenge killed the current, and it's too lazy to play in postgame.

Hopefully the remaster will be more interesting with this.

S
SkyerIst 08.08.21

Manuscripts Don't Burn, Mario Never Ages: Super Mario 3D All-Stars Review https://gamemag.ru/reviews/super-mario-3d-all-stars-gamemag-review by @Shibito  

F
FKNerv 08.08.21

S
Shibito 08.08.21

As expected, I really liked the Sunshine. I stick into it even more than Galaxy. 

k
kone 08.08.21

I bought a collection, I play Mario 64 and it feels like I was cruelly ... I was deceived. According to the recollections, even the port on the DS was played more pleasantly. Sunshine and Galaxy have not launched yet, I hope the situation is better there.

N
NiGHTS 08.08.21

kone what is not so?

S
Shubkin 08.08.21

Sunshine and Helexi are sorely lacking in anti-aliasing. Without it, both games look disgusting.

k
kone 08.08.21

2 minutes ago, NiGHTS said:

kone what is not so?

It does not work in full screen mode, on the sides and even at the top / bottom of the frame. I am silent about the camera. Mario emul edishen

K
Kotomoto 08.08.21

FEDC9D81-6A4B-4BF6-89EA-9BF84F32E23D.jpeg.846a9381ac6ad3083a83dd268dfa5c5b.jpeg

S
Shibito 08.08.21

3 hours ago, NiGHTS said:

kone what is not so?

On DS, not a port, but a full-fledged remake of the redesigned, and here is the same Mario 64 that was on the H64 : troll_face_3:

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

Well, the picture in the M64 does not bother me, but the controls and the camera are of course very crooked in comparison with the new Mario ...

If there was a remake on DS, why didn't they put it in, it's strange. Could even both versions, like choose which one you want.