3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vodafon 08.08.21 12:54 am

Super mario sunshine

Since I did not find any topic related to Mario Sunshine .. created this one ..
So I am interested in your impressions of the game, what you think it turned out .. interesting and fun .., original .., ingenious., Or maybe even for you are uninteresting and boring .. ??
I attached a question to the topic., As the main measure of your depth of the game ..: wink:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 hour 55 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I collected 105 shines .. and then you can, in my opinion, still nadybat a couple ..
who is more?
78 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manson 08.08.21

Why was the gay Bowser scene re-dubbed?: knack6:

o
opposer 08.08.21

I still do not understand what kind of devil they inserted into the collection a version of the M64 with the H64 and not with the DS, in which the graphics were heavily doped.

I watched the comparison - the difference is horse, especially in the character models.

I went through the DS version by two-thirds in due time, did not master it further

S
Shubkin 08.08.21

opposer there would have to redo the controls for normal analog support: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

S
Shibito 08.08.21

opposer why do people even want to play old games, buy all sorts of SNES mini or original copies for wild money?

The version with H64 was taken, so that you (and I) could see the difference between different parts of the series. 

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

at first I thought it was just the Nintendo way - to make the original ports

but "okhveit", in sunshine for some reason the change from 4: 3 to 16: 9 did not break the game, but in mario64 it is suddenly a problem (although numerous ports and emulations have already proved that it is not)

a completely incomprehensible solution for me

S
Stepan 08.08.21

The most brutal game from Nintenda is the poor octopus, his paws and even his nose are torn off : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

Cleared 9 levels in Mario 64 and is now 74 stars. Even I don't know if I can still struggle with the controls and the camera ... Is there anything in general for 120 stars? 

or can you safely go to the third (last) stage of the battle with the gay Bowser and forget about it?: 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

I cleaned the Sunshine in a few days, everything is the same as before, so far my beloved 3D Mario.

lIeRdD1.jpg

Reward for 100%

3WNg2Lp.png

Just a low-res photo from the game cube: bowsette4:

F
FKNerv 08.08.21

so far favorite 3D Mario.

Looked at all sorts of tops from different fanboys, and somehow they don't really like her: upset:

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

1 hour ago, FKNerv said:

Looked at all sorts of tops from different fanboys, and somehow they don't really like her: upset:

there is such. creativity in comparison with other Mario will be small.

N
NiGHTS 08.08.21

FKNerv and what parts did you go through at all

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

4 hours ago, FKNerv said:

Fanboys don't just rummage around. And there they are sucked from the finger, which can be applied to any part. 

Although I especially like about the bad control and the worst camera in the series. Given the live mario64 ...

F
FKNerv 08.08.21

1 hour ago, NiGHTS said:

FKNerv and what parts did you go through at all

If exactly passed, then: 3d world + dls, new super mario bros 2

N
NiGHTS 08.08.21

FKNerv well, so you are at the beginning of the journey means : icon_cool:

2 minutes ago, FKNerv said:

new super mario bros 2

Danky looked around or something : icon_surprised:

F
FKNerv 08.08.21

2 minutes ago, NiGHTS said:

Danky looked around or something : icon_surprised:

I do not watch this klovan-khrevlyak: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

just had a choice between 3d land and nmb2. decided to take the 2nd option, but one hell - I was disappointed.

and what else is the beginning of the path? now I play odissi, everything else is not interesting to me

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

FKNerv These new 2D parts are of course not even at all, especially against the background of the new DCC.

N
NiGHTS 08.08.21

against the backdrop of Yoshi's Woolly World : cat-122:

P
Paletz 08.08.21

1 hour ago, FKNerv said:

and what else is the beginning of the path? now I play odissi, everything else is not interesting to me

You shouldn't be like that, Galaxy 1-2 is one of the best platformers, and in general, one of the best games in general.