3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witke 08.09.19 02:29 am

Poll: Most charismatic hero games

Call from 3 to 5 the most recognizable characters in video games.
177 Comments
Sort by:
M
MR_beaver24 08.09.19

Nathan Drake
Duke Nukem
Geralt
Norman Jayden(Heavy Rain)
Max Payne

S
SnaKe_MuHo 08.09.19

Dante))
Glados
Shepard
Max Payne
Ezio Auditore

P
Pulce 08.09.19

Gordon Freeman
Dante(Devil may cry series, not Dante's Inferno)
The master chief(John 117) - it is a pity that so few fans of the series Halo
Commander Shepard
Nathan Drake

D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 08.09.19

Max Payne
Dante
Duke Nukem
Ezio
Victor Carved
Smartsleep(Deathspank)

S
Stereotip 08.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
2. Niko Bellic
I have one question. How can IT be charismatic?? Or does it have dostanie phrase, as I have listed out the Mafia? For example, you're pathetic or Its you or meee or F*ck you. Conclusion - do, Niko Bellic is a charismatic character. Which almost vomits. And the conclusion is almost trying to prove to me that I shkolota, although in reality I do not shkolota, shkolota but it will be easier for yourself. Well, I see is no sense to argue - you just don't like the series about the assassins. And if "the Brotherhood of the Templars again being a nuisance.
-Kill them all. The only dialogue in the game that will be remembered, then I'm sorry, ahue. May be because of their scoutisme you just can't see it already, when there are normal projects, and they can attract attention?

PS.A game card later. For yourself. If for me, Fahrenheit is an old game, so for me, it is an old game, and what it is for you gentlemen will excuse me, not EB*t)

PPS.
1. Duke Nukem
Lagging on games released in the 30 years of the last century? Well, people who had not seen nirazu from the reversal throughout the game can not be charismatic. Just the top charms - piece hand and the gun on the screen.

3. Lara Croft
Large computer-Tits - and no matter what happens on the screen, isn't it?

And Freeman nichrome not charismatic, he infuriates me (not the game, and ies).
That, too, and Duke Nukem. Silent Freeman...so charisma..Oh stop. You yourself wrote that it zero charisma. ATP, bro.

4 4 2
1987, sorry bro, just when you nadrachivat his Civilization, I studied and worked. OK?

Grand Theft Aero[Drives a Lada Priore]
Read the message to Solder Light. You're no better

s
sotnikovich 08.09.19

1)Max Payne has nothing to lose! Cynical, embittered revenge, likes to populatestate, and can survive a bullet in the forehead;
2)Nicholas belich, a real Russian man (the idea he was a Serb, but all being said by ***) resistant, this murikan, with an iron character and a will of iron. Which had punished the Americans in America(!);
3)Kratos, hellishly brutal; the psychopath; O. Stavitsky described as an unsatisfied member of the

B
Boycott 08.09.19

Hmm...of course I am!

M
Metal Boss v 08.09.19

F*ck revo
You ignored my question and wrote a completely unrelated post to the topic of discussion is irrelevant.
Is it because of lack of arguments?
Besides, you're a liar, because I don't play Civilization games not zadrachivayutsya, as if you do not like.
Here's an interesting situation...
That is, if you're in the early 90s he studied and worked, and didn't have time for games while the rest played the first Civilization, then you now some 40 years or more already. Yes? But... since you now have the time for games has already appeared, then the conclusion - you're not studying nor working. So you're probably already retired.
But your posts and a list of your favourite games suggest that you're still a liar and in fact you scholar that way the 96-97 year of birth.
Answer only one. Is this true?

U
Ukropchik 08.09.19

Marcus Fenix
Two mercenaries from Army OF Two.

R
RBR1 08.09.19

It's possible to catch a few lulz?

s
sotnikovich 08.09.19

Silence on the war
try

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.09.19

F*ck revo
How can IT be charismatic??
As the game progresses and the storyline, but you must understand adyn important vesch: this is a personal opinion :) I find him charismatic, but CJ from GTA:SA no, though he's cool. Sometimes the difference is still there -)

don't you just love a series about the assassins
That's a joke that the whole point of love Assassin's Creed lies in three points:
1. asasin (killer, killers, killing as cool!)
2. parkour
3. assassin (for sounds) =)

If for me, Fahrenheit is an old game, so for me, it is an old game
Amazing. A criterion of age of game not called? Your opinion.

people who had not seen nirazu from the reversal throughout the game
For shooters it is enough to see the character in the reflection in the mirror, but the mirror is there. Reflection only emphasizes, but does not determine charisma.

Large computer-Tits - and no matter what happens on the screen, isn't it?
Shkolota loves Lara for this part of the body, so miss, my dear :] I know this character since the first part of the legendary series Tomb Raider, it's not about the Boobs. As the example of the Duke and Niko Bellic will say that charisma is felt this impression, and not a set of words and some accurate formulas that (for you, in this case), you can Express what it is and why so-and-so character is charismatic.

1987, sorry bro, just when you nadrachivat his Civilization, I studied and worked. OK?
Cool lulz.

D
DarkLord18 08.09.19

1.Commander Shepard
2.Geralt
3.Lara Croft
Like all.....

A
AdroV 08.09.19

Niko Bellic very well, he looks like Frank from the film Carrier. And actions and charisma.

V
Volt123 08.09.19

Hero Fallout with maximum pumped charisma.
Riddick(Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena)
Lucas Kane (Fahrenheit)
Tyler Miles(Fahrenheit)
Commander Shepard(Mass Effect)
Sam Fisher(Splinter Cell)
Sean Devlin (Saboteur)
Geralt(Witcher)

I'm sorry that is more than five...

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.09.19

Riddick, exactly how he could forget. But he's still rather in the category of cool characters, but not here, although the boundaries between the two concepts is almost there sometimes.

xlife.vodoo
Similar, but Frank not so slow )

A
AdroV 08.09.19

Yes, Frank in a split second will deal with the criminals.

R
Relmina Verenim 08.09.19

1. Mario
2. Lara Croft
3. Gordon Freeman
4. Garrus
5. Joe Barbaro

o
oOAttackOo 08.09.19

Dante probably)
maybe even Ezio

S