3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Witke 08.09.19 02:29 am

Poll: Most charismatic hero games

Call from 3 to 5 the most recognizable characters in video games.
177 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dubzyy 08.09.19

3. Niko Belić

E
Episcop_moo 08.09.19

In the survey, the most witty character in the same way will lead to the Freeman and Altair and even in the poll, the hero with the big Tits is the same Freeman and Altair
Forgot Sheppard, labeled, and Mario.

h
hoiw 08.09.19

CJ. Yes it is all there your skills will take anyone to his company and gets nervous often. love C. J.'s boss. no one else

M
Metal Boss v 08.09.19

Forgot Sheppard, labeled, and Mario.

Forgot Belik, or whatever. Each list is present.

m
morthurert 08.09.19

Serious Sam
Ezio
The Master Chief
Jim Raynor
Marcus Fenix
Choosed One and his grandfather

-
--BuTaMuH-- 08.09.19

1. Altair Ibn La Ahad
2. Mario
3. Max Payne
4. Tommy Vercetti
5. Dude (Postal DUDE)

B
Biznes-Ork 08.09.19

Niko Bellyache, too, with big Tits.

[
[Inquisitor] 08.09.19

It seems to me, very charismatic characters Geralt, Sean Devlin, Dante from DMC, Duke, Sam and , perhaps, Ezio!

f
finntroll12345 08.09.19

croley of Rayman
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!1111

L
Lightninggg 08.09.19

Dante, Nero from DMC 4.

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 08.09.19

1) John Shepard (MASS EFFECT)
2) Niko belić (GTA4)
3) Isaac Clark (dead space)

F
Futbolofil26RUS 08.09.19

Geralt (The Witcher)
Niko Bellyache
Lara Croft

N
NeRoN94 08.09.19

1. Duke
2. Mario
3. Freeman

h
hoiw 08.09.19

question what Niko bellyache so popular in list a??

S
Scofield89 08.09.19

The most charismatic and the most recognizable are two different things)) the Most recognizable is Mario and sonic, and charismatic ... even spammity I can not immediately) Probably Victor Carved and almost all characters from the GTA series(Vlad Glebov, the big smoke, Ken Rosenberg, and Toni Cipriani, etc.) and Mafia(Vito Scaletta, Joe Barbaro, Alberto Clemente, Thomas Angelo, don Salieri, etc.)

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.09.19

Mario charismatic just for kids, eybogu ) As sonic. I agree with Scofield89

A
Atom alyuminiya 13 08.09.19

well, certainly not Freeman! against him I have nothing, but who-who, and he is not exactly the most charismatic character that his face is only on the boxes and saw the pictures.
there's Sam from the Serious Sam - Yes. Altair (and Ezio, respectively, too) good. about Hitman don't know what to say, because it is simply good kills, and charisma it simply is not and was not. Max Payne is a grumpy skeptic, the Punisher'and a face like he was a second ago zh0pu the pig sniffed. Alex Mercer's not human, and the virus; charisma there is no smell. well, about all Mario said to me. Here's the Duke (you understand who I mean) not that charismatic, but there is something there. Vito Scaletta - Yes, it agree. about Shepard I'm not saying it is possible to configure. master chief, Isaac Clark:
1) all the time in the helmet, and says little.
2) is also almost always in the helmet, and begins to speak only in the second part.
Sam Fisher - Yes Fig. Niko Belik - I don't know, never played GTA 4. Dante, perhaps, be called charismatic. Yes, and Glados too.

z
zxDarkHunterxz 08.09.19

1) Max Payne
2) Dante
3) the War from the game Darksiders
4) Sam Fisher (charisma began to show in the Chaos theory, and that's where it really has is Conviction)
5) Riddick
6) Prince of Persia in the second part (Warrior within) is cool
7) Wolverine from X-men origins
I would say master chief but I only played the first part and there's his charisma at the level of the kettle, and with books any comparison is not, who read it, they agree With pleasure... would say something good about Kratos, but unfortunately have not played since the console no, but I heard that the guy just kills charisma

And BLT tell me please in what place charismatic HS from the GTA series???!!! If anyone played the first GTA they should agree with me that all of the subsequent parts is the same, only with improved graphics and plenty of bells and whistles and capabilities, and in every part of the game is exactly the same, one of you should be the one who holds in his hands almost the entire underworld, I agree that the SG in these games is cool but in moderation, and one of coolness charisma is not enough... But what surprises me the most is the fact, as people of every time eat this crap... this is the same as to come to the pub and every time when ordering a crust of bread with different sauces to admire how delicious it is, but whatever sauce you haven't added this one dick, the same crust of bread and in a pie it will not turn...

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 08.09.19

1.Serious Sam
2. Hitman
3. Lara Croft
4. Mario
5. Jimmy Patterson
6. Manon Baptiste

S
Spez24 08.09.19

1)War from darksiders.
2)Sam Fisher