3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker 28.08.21 09:58 pm

Anthem

Anthem.jpg

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Developer: Bioware

Genre: 3-rd person shooter, MMO

Platforms: Xbox One / Xbox One X, PS4 / PS4 Pro, PC

Release date: February 22, 2019 

Official site

Spoiler

-Play in a futuristic setting

-There will be online and coop elements

-Drew Karpishin (writer for Mass Effect 1-2 and KoTOR) is working on the script

Spoiler

eb94f2a5d6bff6a6a1074a95b00cf3fa.jpg

f8f50854c6911cc354dc3324877bfea4.jpg

Spoiler

Modified on January 24, 2019 by Jokejima
121 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker 28.08.21

: cat-171:

s
stasnsk02 28.08.21

Gaiver And?: D Well there will be only pve content. The game will not have a prescription for the GG with his stories, I am also sure that there will be no party members and a heap of dialogues with them, of course I will be glad to be mistaken that it will not be all of a sudden. The plot will be quite good, perhaps, but if you play alone, then there simply won't be any partners and everything is like a destiny.

G
Gaiver 28.08.21

2 minutes ago, stasnsk02 said:

Gaiver And?: D Well there will be only pve content. The game will not have a prescription for the GG with his stories, I am also sure that there will be no party members and a heap of dialogues with them, of course I will be glad to be mistaken that it will not be all of a sudden. The plot will be quite good, perhaps, but if you play alone, then there simply won't be any partners and everything is like a destiny.

Together, up to four players can challenge the dangers that your brave team will face. 

MMO is a massively multiplayer online game

Doesn't seem to fit the description? Even without PVP

Modified on June 12, 2017 by Gaiver

L
Luther 28.08.21

Looks too cool, there was a wild boner from the truler. : cat-169:

and solo

the plot is promised, but it is not known how detailed it is

: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

s
stasnsk02 28.08.21

Gaiver Mmo as destiny, there are generally 3 people, and the maximum is 6 for one event. Has it also become a co-op game with a storyline?

There it is already written clearly that there will be a hub where there will probably be a lot of players and in the same place we will take quests (just like in destiny, yeah). Well, yes, the lack of novels kind of hints that there won't be any characters with whom we will talk. In general, this again will not be a dispute, even right now in destiny, many believe that this is a co-op game, and not a kind of moshka.

n
nagibator666 28.08.21

The coolest game of the exhibition so far. I even wanted to play something like Destiny Jerk Off. At the same time, the MMO elements were very directly masked in the video. On the one hand, it's a pity that there won't be a single-player RPG, on the other hand, you understand that EA also wants to snatch a piece of Bungee's pie.

G
Gaiver 28.08.21

7 minutes ago, stasnsk02 said:

Gaiver Mmo as destiny, there are generally 3 people, and the maximum is 6 for one event. Has it also become a co-op game with a storyline?

There it is already written clearly that there will be a hub where there will probably be a lot of players and in the same place we will take quests (just like in destiny, yeah). Well, yes, the lack of novels kind of hints that there won't be any characters with whom we will talk. In general, this again will not be a dispute, even right now in destiny, many believe that this is a co-op game, and not a kind of moshka.

1) The game can be played in a single. If there is no plot - what to do there, fly around the world in an iron man suit? The absence of novels is not a sign that the game is not a single-coil game, what does it have to do with it? The game can be an action game with RPG elements, rather than a purebred RPG. The hub (big city) is a direct sign of a jerk off, in other single-coil games there are no big cities where tasks are given out and you can pump a character: icon_lol:

2) Maximum up to 4 players, it is also unknown if there will be PVP between them. What MMO, if it is confirmed that a maximum of 4 players are also united to complete the storyline? Regular co-op.

Modified on June 12, 2017 by Gaiver

s
stasnsk02 28.08.21

Gaiver Stop writing about a single in destiny there is a plot and you can go through it alone (albeit a crappy one), but this does not give the game a single and it is clear that no novels, or the presence of a hub, do not say that it will be a mmo like a game (I could be completely mistaken ), but I am more than sure that not only you will be in the hub, but there were only 4 people in view of the task. In general, what am I all about, that tweet can be written about destiny too (as well as the details on the link), you need to wait for a more full-fledged gameplay, if there really is a pure coop for 4s, that's great, and if it was said only about the task, then it's bad.

Modified on June 12, 2017 by stasnsk02

n
nagibator666 28.08.21

Gaiver stasnsk02 Listen carefully to what is being said during the presentation. As far as I'm not a fan of Destiny, even I knew all aspects of Destiny. All that remained were the popping out numbers during damage, but EA cleverly hid them.

S
SerorDe 28.08.21

What is there to talk about at all. Let the rial decanter show and rial gameplay. I wang that the video is the maximum setting and 60% fake, or as it is fashionable to say "in enjain". After that, let them show a sane plot, as they wrote above in Destiny, it also "is". And then they will prove that it will be fun to play. The game is interesting, but so far, personally, I have too much skepticism about it (Division not, have not heard).

Modified on June 12, 2017 by SerorDe

n
nagibator666 28.08.21

Just now, SerorDe said:

I wang that the video is set maximum and 60% fake

for a game like Destiny, of course, too transcendental grafonium. That's too straight. Neither staged, of course, but at E3, if not staged, it will be too incomprehensible and boring. So here you can understand.

S
SerorDe 28.08.21

nagibator666 Yes, I don't really blame it, it's just that it's too early to get on the HYIP. We need more gameplay cutscenes and details.

n
nagibator666 28.08.21

3 minutes ago, SerorDe said:

Division not, did not hear

Division is even more like an example than Destiny. There, too, during the announcement, it seemed to everyone that there would be an RPG in the open world, with a storyline. 

D
Darik 28.08.21

that I have a strong feeling about a BIG downgrade ..

Modified on June 12, 2017 by Darik

t
themoderat 28.08.21

like who remembers this masterpiece

S
Sith71 28.08.21

I'm waiting for this toy : eq:

G
Greenfrogy 28.08.21

no one knows what kind of team is involved in the project? somewhere there was a rumor that the native team, the one that was engaged in the ME trilogy 

R
Rokudze 28.08.21

Greenfrogy is not a rumor. It is done by people who have done the trilogy. This has been known for a very long time.

http://www.bioware.com/en/studios/bioware-edmonton/

BioWare's legendary Edmonton studio was established in early 1995 by Ray Muzyka, Greg Zeschuk, and Augustine Yip, three doctors who studied together at the University of Alberta. They released their first game in 1996 and went on to release six more in the studio's first ten years, including Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate II, MDK2, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and Jade Empire. In late 2005, BioWare and Pandemic Studios joined forces; two years later, they announced that Electronic Arts, a leading global interactive entertainment publisher, had bought the partnership, with BioWare retaining its culture and brand.

The latest blockbuster franchises to come out of Edmonton are Mass Effect and Dragon Age. BioWare's games have continually achieved critical and commercial success. Our main releases average a Metacritic score above 90%.

G
Greenfrogy 28.08.21

4 minutes ago, Evgeny Mirkin said:

Greenfrogy is not a rumor. It is done by people who have done the trilogy. This has been known for a very long time.

http://www.bioware.com/en/studios/bioware-edmonton/

Thanks . my fears about this game have diminished markedly. now much more faith in the project 

A
Arystan 28.08.21

8 minutes ago, Evgeny Mirkin said:

Do the people who have done the trilogy

The same people made AIM

3 minutes ago, Greenfrogy said:

my fears about this game have dropped noticeably

: gigi: