3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joker 28.08.21 09:58 pm

Anthem

Anthem.jpg

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Developer: Bioware

Genre: 3-rd person shooter, MMO

Platforms: Xbox One / Xbox One X, PS4 / PS4 Pro, PC

Release date: February 22, 2019 

Official site

Spoiler

-Play in a futuristic setting

-There will be online and coop elements

-Drew Karpishin (writer for Mass Effect 1-2 and KoTOR) is working on the script

Spoiler

eb94f2a5d6bff6a6a1074a95b00cf3fa.jpg

f8f50854c6911cc354dc3324877bfea4.jpg

Spoiler

Modified on January 24, 2019 by Jokejima
121 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenfrogy 28.08.21

1 minute ago, Arystan said:

The same people made AIM

: gigi:

everything is better andromeda 

S
Stepan 28.08.21

BioWare on Anthem's Solo Playthrough and Game Features

Jonathan Warner, head of action RPG developers, has shared some details about the project.

The game will have "a very large open world to explore." Shown in the demo, Fort Tarsus is a hub level where players can customize their exoskeletons and receive quests. The authors promise that the cooperative part will be correctly built into the mechanics.

The game can be played alone from start to finish.

"Oh sure! The game is designed so you can enjoy BioWare's amazing story and explore the incredible world alone or with friends, ”said Anthem Lead Designer Corey Gaspur when asked by a user if the game would be software friendly. in relation to lovers of single passage.

During the exploration of the world, players will fight with monsters and people in exoskeletons. However, Jonathan Warner immediately made a reservation that he did not confirm the presence of competitive multiplayer in the game. We are also promised an impressive selection of various weapons and equipment for exoskeletons.

The authors expect players to be passionate about Anthem "over the long term." The world is built in such a way that it can be constantly expanded and offer users new reasons to return to the game.

Anthem is expected to release on PC, PS4 and Xbox One in fall 2018.

M
Mr. Objectivity 28.08.21

they are preparing for a campaign under the next console, because in the fall of 2018 it is released and it was not written anywhere that the footage from the current gene

R
RocketBunny 28.08.21

Everything, there is nothing more to believe in. Everything, there is no one to trust. No more Biovare.

S
SerorDe 28.08.21

58 minutes ago, iFrosten said:

they are preparing a campaign for the next console, because in the fall of 2018 it is released and it was not written anywhere that the footage from the current gene

Will cut and business that. I did not mention the Division in vain.

M
Mr. Objectivity 28.08.21

2 minutes ago, SerorDe said:

Will cut and business that. I did not mention the Division in vain.

well, they will cut the gene for current, of course, but that graphon that was shown is quite possible iname only for the nextgen console

S
SerorDe 28.08.21

I doubt that I'm talking about the next gene's ingame. Either just a mixture of "in ingine" or a concept ala Yubisoft.

d
dozensnake 28.08.21

1 hour ago, Greenfrogy said:

everything is better andromeda 

the words of the leader of the group delirium

G
Greenfrogy 28.08.21

8 minutes ago, iFrosten said:

well, they will cut the gene for current, of course, but that graphon that was shown is quite possible iname only for the nextgen console

I hope at least the in-game will not be cut on the PC 

n
nagibator666 28.08.21

The game can be played alone from start to finish.

: st3:Now the game for me is definitely the main one at this E3. Correct Mass Effect.

Modified on June 12, 2017 by nagibator666

B
Brontozyvr 28.08.21

It looks, of course, incredibly cool, but I'm sorry for the level designers. There is a huge piece of the map, which obviously did not fly in half an hour on the knee in 10 minutes.

J
Jordan. 28.08.21

lol yes the usual grafon there

it's just that someone plays a lot of yobo and forgets what really good art and level building is

take ds3 add 4GB of RAM, 3 years difference and get something +/- similar

Modified on Jun 12, 2017 by Jordan.

E
El Shadda1 28.08.21

level design vertical gameplay roof nose : troll_face_54:

B
Bergamot 28.08.21

2 hours ago, Brontozyvr said:

There is a huge piece of the map, which obviously did not fly in half an hour on the knee and flew in about 10 minutes.

Didn't you play chtoli at Destiny? You will then know every blade of grass on this piece of the map because of the backtracking.

By the way, the location is insanely reminiscent of Venus from Drysny.

B
Brontozyvr 28.08.21

1 hour ago, Bergamot said:

Didn't you play chtoli at Destiny? You will then know every blade of grass on this piece of the map because of the backtracking.

By the way, the location is insanely reminiscent of Venus from Drysny.

In Destiny, movement speed is 2-3 times less + there is not an open world, but a set of arenas

N
Nonsense 28.08.21

1 hour ago, Brontozyvr said:

In Destiny, the movement speed is 2-3 times less + there is not an open world, but a set of arenas

Yeah, on Sparrow, any planet flies by in 10 minutes.

t
themoderat 28.08.21

It's better not to argue with nonsense, he fumbles around

C
Charmander 28.08.21

3 minutes ago, Nonsense said:

Not for 10 but for 5 default ones and maybe for 7 updated.

B
Brontozyvr 28.08.21

10 minutes ago, Nonsense said:

what do you mean?)

L
Ligfip1 28.08.21

Why not RPG?

: troll_face_7: