3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shua0 28.08.21 10:02 pm

God of War - Plot Discussion (Spoiler alert)

Topic for discussion of the plot

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Green102 28.08.21

What did I end up seeing from the spoilers before the release? The battle with the dragon, the battle of Kratos against some tall zombies in furs (by the way, they have not been spoiled anywhere yet), the same vidos where the heroes are fighting with flying elves and ... basically everything. I'm waiting for the game, I won't watch reviews for sure

S
Stig 28.08.21

When out of habit I poked at the last message in the section: 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

C
Chertos 28.08.21

Hell yeah !!

Spoiler

The blade of chaos will still be.

M
Myist 28.08.21

Spoiler

There will be only two weapons: an ax and swords : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

C
Chertos 28.08.21

5 minutes ago, Myist said: Hide content

There will be only two weapons: an ax and swords : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Spoiler

Not swords, sword.

M
Myist 28.08.21

Chertos wow,
even more so: 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

D
DoomSlayer 28.08.21

Well, what about the bosses? How many pieces are in the game? Is everyone as cool as the stranger?

G
Green102 28.08.21

At 12.04.2018 at 18:15, DoomSlayer said:

Well, what about the bosses? How many pieces are in the game? Is everyone as cool as the stranger?

Not many bosses say that, but they do not put it in the minuses, therefore each of them is cool in its own way

L
Lucius 28.08.21

It is already known that the game will have at least some explanation of how Kratos ended up in Scandinavia? A yes / no answer is sufficient.

C
Chertos 28.08.21

On 04/11/2018 at 4:36 pm, Chertos said: Show content

Not swords, sword.

Spoiler

I was wrong. The blades will be both in the form of a full-fledged weapon.

H
Humidifier 28.08.21

18 hours ago, Lucius said:

It is already known that the game will have at least some explanation of how Kratos ended up in Scandinavia? A yes / no answer is sufficient.

Yes, a trailer on this topic has already been filed.

M
MaXiDRoM_90 28.08.21

Well, karoch is a powerful beginning, this first boss is a nutcase who was looking for "what is hiding" Kratos really delivered, I feel that in the future we will meet with him more than once. And in fact, as I wrote in a review in the general topic, it really reminds me of the same Logan from the movie of the same name. And the psycho with blue eyes is Pierce.

B
Basten 28.08.21

crazy kid : icon_cool:

M
MaXiDRoM_90 28.08.21

So, are we going back to the first location after the psycho? Now the gates are closed there. 

M
MaXiDRoM_90 28.08.21

I'm going through a mission to find a dwarf with a ring, in one of the catacombs I need to find three seals again, I can't find a seal with one n. Where is she there? I ran around everything. 

Here

God of War_20180421133141.png

M
MaXiDRoM_90 28.08.21

found, here I am stupid

B
Basten 28.08.21

fat rock kick on hard

K
Ken adams 28.08.21

In general, due to the fact that I fired myself up one of the story trophies even before the release, and based on what I managed to see in the game (and I have not yet advanced beyond three worlds), I can safely assume that the final boss will be

Spoiler

Balder and will kill him Kratos or Atreus with the same fragment of one of the mistletoe arrows that Atreus gave to Sindri and with which Kratos fastened Atreus's quiver. Frigga burned all the other arrows, but somehow she did not notice this fragment. Here you can ask one more question: where and why did Sindri have these arrows? Does he work for Loki anyway? Or it was Loki himself at that moment, who turned into Sindri (and for Loki, as we know, it’s just a breeze to transform).
Well, in fact, this means that Kratos will start the "clock of the Apocalypse of Ragnarok", and Ragnarok will still be, just not in this part

N
Nightynight 28.08.21

Ken Adams you're close to the truth, but there are a couple of twists. And there is also

Spoiler

"real ending"

K
Ken adams 28.08.21

1 minute ago, NightyNight said:

but there are a couple of twists.

and that's fine. 

Basically, I like how Santa Monica worked on Scandinavian mythology. While the central theme remains the theme of parents and children