3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koridor 28.08.21 10:02 pm

Siphon filter

I wanted to remember this episode. In my opinion, one of the best action movies on the PSone. I was especially hooked by the third part (probably because it went far). Each mission is a sea of ​​impressions. The first and second are also great games. The authors of the series managed to maintain a uniform style of the series. Well, how to forget Gabe's charismatic face. What do you think of the Siphon Filter series?
74 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mpаk 28.08.21

The first is the most normal, the rest are not very ... It's a pity ...

r
razgulnоv 28.08.21

When I saw her for the first time, I was dumbfounded. Beautiful videos, various missions, it seems gadgets and a plot - all this delighted me then. For the first time I saw a game with a train in this capacity in a siphon. The graphics were up to the mark at that time.

R
Raistlin majere 28.08.21

X-snaKe, the actions in the third part (in my opinion) take place
before the events of 1 and 2 of parts.

M
Mster 28.08.21

Sorry, I'm raising an old Temko ... But no one will tell you where you can find the sounds from the game ??? :))))

G
Gabriel logan 28.08.21

People you sho ???? Well this is my favorite game ... though I already go through almost with my eyes closed ... but still I really like all parts (1-3) in 4 and 5 I have not played there is no opportunity ((((: fight:
By the way yes from the first part of the sound track, or hotb the name of the song pliz ..... (well, the group)

A
Aziphov 28.08.21

went through all three parts. for a long time. I don’t remember anything anymore. except for the joy of the game. and .... a sea of ​​buzz from the game together !!! : box:

R
Requel 28.08.21

Oh! Siphon! I remember, I remember the time spent at the dacha, the whole campaign was cut! Oooh! COOL THING!

M
Marcus 28.08.21

The first part is one of my very first PSX games. I bought it under the impression of a review by Lord Khanty in VD Nmber 43, if memory serves. Oooh ... yes, there was a marvelous toy - interactivity (in the distant 99th year, beating light bulbs brought me to ecstasy), stealth missions (I did not know that MGS exists in nature at that time), the cult of headshots and, of course, Russian terrorists.
Second part. More! Better! Longer! It began with a cinematic descent from a parachute, continued with a fussy running along the roof of a train rushing at full speed, shaking with heels of levels in snow-covered Moscow and smart bikes of warders in pure Russian in a kind of Siberian GULAG and ending with the carving of terror on the streets of New York. Just a fairy tale, not a game!
The third part I was waiting for like no game in the world! Still, at that time, buying a PS2 still seems like a utopia, and fewer and fewer worthy things come out on the PSX. And she disappointed me terribly. Gone are the spy missions, the game is very short and very easy.
Strain didn't play Omega. But despite the hard-hitting reviews, I will definitely do it someday, because ... because Siphon!

S
StopCloud 28.08.21

I don’t know how anyone, but I liked all three parts (I didn’t play 4). The most difficult - 1. IMHO

S
SuperFedya 28.08.21

Markus, they say the PSP is a great version.

g
gravemaker 28.08.21

SuperFedya confirm good game

L
Leon_666 28.08.21

In my opinion, the best part is 2.3.
And I agree with the words "this is the best action movie on PSone"
: wink:

R
Retrokun 28.08.21

I played with 1-3 parts I vote for the first there was the greatest balance between meat missions and stealth missions
And it is more correct to compare it with a splinter village and not with MGS

F
Fat ninja 28.08.21

series degraded, 1 part yes best.

O
OkaRin 28.08.21

The first part was excellent ...
But the second - such nonsense in the end was muddied ...
3rd all the more so-so = /.

M
Molodnyak 28.08.21

Ehhh, I remember with nastolgia how corpses, which were treated with electric shock, fell from houses)))

L
Leon_666 28.08.21

I don’t understand why all the third part is so disliked?
In my opinion, there was on the contrary most of the action was, everything was beautiful. : twisted:

O
OkaRin 28.08.21

[b] Leon_666 [/ b], But the music and the plot (you could not even shove it there ...) - there is generally horror: | ...

L
Leon_666 28.08.21

Mlyn, what kind of music was in the first part?
And the plot seems to be normal: razz:

N
NStrik3r 28.08.21

[quote name = "Leon_666"] I don’t understand why all the third part is so disliked?
In my opinion, there was on the contrary most of the action was, everything was beautiful. : twisted: [/ quote]
Never forget the mission in Kabul, where you have to go between two mountains with a dude! : eek: And in part 1 where on the roof of the house it is necessary to shoot down a helicopter from a Kalash - for me it remained the coolest moment in all my gaming experience! In part 3, it was about Siphon 1 and 2 - there Gabe and Lian talked about their operations and tasks. And yet, 1 and 2 are the coolest games for me today!