3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koridor 28.08.21 10:02 pm

Siphon filter

I wanted to remember this episode. In my opinion, one of the best action movies on the PSone. I was especially hooked by the third part (probably because it went far). Each mission is a sea of ​​impressions. The first and second are also great games. The authors of the series managed to maintain a uniform style of the series. Well, how to forget Gabe's charismatic face. What do you think of the Siphon Filter series?
74 Comments
Sort by:
n
nTrophy 28.08.21

The first part was yes best. The second is also nothing.
Omega is a simple drain. No wonder the average rating on Gamerankings is 66%

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

Well ... everyone has different tastes. Someone likes it, some don't. I personally did not find anything particularly bad in it.

K
Koridor 28.08.21

Only I voted for the third: sad:

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

I like the third part because it is easy ... Not easy in terms of difficulty, but in atmosphere. And my favorite weapon is C11, of course.

K
Koridor 28.08.21

[quote name = "SpiritHunter"] I like the third part because it is easy ... Not easy in terms of difficulty, but in atmosphere. And my favorite weapon is C11, of course. [/ Quote]
I just remember it, each mission in its own way. But the coolest thing is to shock opponents in the first one. Cool they jerk :-D

S
SeYazh 28.08.21

[quote name = "SpiritHunter"] By the way, SeYazh, on which Mission did you stop? [/ quote]
I don’t remember exactly, somewhere in the middle of the game ...

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

In Omega, a strange kind of shocker ... Chela flames with a powerful flame ...

L
Lucifer 28.08.21

We are waiting for Logan's Shadow for PSP

M
Mster 28.08.21

One of the most favorite curling iron games, favorite parts one and two. I played them about five years ago. Oh, and there was a time ...

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

First part. Most of all I hate running around the church and the catacombs. Do not get confused, you just walk around the wards and treat Siphoznikov. And how you don't want to kill these scientists when they kneel ... But you have to.

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

Here are some crazy but funny lines from Siphon Filter: The omega Strain. They were all in the original version of the game (not translated). This shows which Americans ...
For example:

Where is Aivenkov's base located? Where are the rest of the supporters of Chechen democracy? Talk or I'll keep you alive!

And here are the places where some of the missions take place:
Belarus. Mozyr. (the city where I live) - Kryvorizhstal plant! :-D
Belarus. Mozyr. Belaya Vezha - located in full writhing from Mozyr. (even though it’s strange in Belarus)
Ukraine. Kiev. Chechen terrorist base.

J
JayDi 28.08.21

If I am not mistaken, Yushchenko is also there as a terrorist. Although, maybe just the surname is similar, right now I don't remember :-D

M
Molodnyak 28.08.21

: shock: Yushchinka, what has to do with it?
At the time of the release of the game, no one knew anything about him at all: upto:

S
SpiritHunter 28.08.21

Yes ... I was there like that. The moron in sunglasses. True, Yushchenko looks like a goat to a synchrophasatronic plasmagan.

There, Aivenkov's shoulder straps pin me ... 5 big stars. And how Zhidkov infuriates me ... The most accurate description is Santa Claus with a black beard in a hat with a red star. A thick sheepskin coat and felt boots ... And the Americans are saving the world ... They only defend themselves, they never attack first. :-D :-D :-D

S
Stalk_er 28.08.21

Omega Streim or whatever it sucks !!!
: dn: Ruined a good Game: fight:

B
BanGore 28.08.21

I did not play the third. :( After all, there is no Gabe Logan.
And there is no plot ... And I consider all the previous ones to be good-quality products.: Up:
989 Studios is worthy of praise. But I did not manage to finish the second part: evil:
The final boss does not die ... a glitch can lag.

S
Sinev 28.08.21

And I passed the second one, at one time I was my favorite game until mgs met :-). By the way, what about 989 studios now?

S
Stalk_er 28.08.21

The last Bossa had to be thrown under the helicopter propeller with a shotgun: clever:

X
X-snaKe 28.08.21

[quote] The final boss does not die ... a glitch may lag. [/ quote] If my memory serves me ... and she does not cheat on me :) If Toko is in the name of the weapon ... Chance), you run into the passage and wait for this devil to come to the vertical ... Then you run at him and shoot, and when he will fly off from the shots he must be driven into the vertical blades ... and that's all Chance is dead ...

PS: I By the way, I did not understand what Teresa Lipan (or whatever) is doing in SF 3? Chance killed her in SF 2

S
Sinev 28.08.21

And like, here's a plot twist!: - D