3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koridor 28.08.21 10:02 pm

Siphon filter

I wanted to remember this episode. In my opinion, one of the best action movies on the PSone. I was especially hooked by the third part (probably because it went far). Each mission is a sea of ​​impressions. The first and second are also great games. The authors of the series managed to maintain a uniform style of the series. Well, how to forget Gabe's charismatic face. What do you think of the Siphon Filter series?
74 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leon_666 28.08.21

In the second part I liked the very first mission somewhere in the mountains :)

N
NStrik3r 28.08.21

[quote name = "Leon_666"] In the second part I liked the very first mission somewhere in the mountains :) [/ quote]
Colorado mountains (where your plane is still being shot down)! Remember the mission in siberia in prison? The most difficult mission in my mind of all parts is to get out of the laboratory where the chelas are in bulletproof spacesuits

L
Leon_666 28.08.21

I remember: D It was something.
Is there a Siphon filter fan site somewhere?
Have you also played Siphon filter: The Omega Strain?
: |

N
NStrik3r 28.08.21

[quote name = "Leon_666"] I remember: D It was something.
Is there a Siphon filter fan site somewhere?
Have you also played Siphon filter: The Omega Strain?
: | [/ quote]
unfortunately I do not have ps2 and have not played omega! when it was announced, it was very much waiting for it on the pc :-D Then I did not know yet what a Sony publisher is! and I have not seen fan sites in the internet. : cry:

L
Leon_666 28.08.21

It's better not to play, you play not for Gabe, not for Lian, but for the left agent whom you create yourself. Rave. : mrgreen:

F
Fat ninja 28.08.21

[Quote]
I don’t understand why all the third part is so disliked?
In my opinion there, on the contrary, most of the action was, everything was more beautiful
[/ quote]
Well, if in the first part I walked carefully and shot everyone quietly, trying not to engage in open battles (except for the missions that were supposed to be), then I ran part 3 with kalash at the ready without hiding from anyone: wink:

L
Leon_666 28.08.21

Fat Ninja, How do you like The Omega Strain?
: mrgreen:

N
NStrik3r 28.08.21

[quote name = "Fat Ninja"] [quote]
I don’t understand why all the third part is so disliked?
In my opinion there, on the contrary, most of the action was, everything was more beautiful
[/ quote]
Well, if in the first part I walked carefully and shot everyone quietly, trying not to engage in open battles (except for the missions that were supposed to be), then I ran part 3 with kalash at the ready without hiding from anyone: wink: [/ quote]
For me, 3 is better than any blockbuster like HL2 / MGS - but I liked the first and second a little more

F
Fat ninja 28.08.21

[b] Leon_666 [/ b], did not play

J
JayDi 28.08.21

Omega Strain is not a bad game. And the missions are varied, and the weapons - dozens of types. In general, it is made on a solid four (for fans of the previous parts - just right). Unfortunately, I didn’t get the third part on PSOne any more - the prefix skewed and I had to buy a computer. But I will say that Omega Strain left me a lot of pleasant impressions: as I said,

1. a lot of different weapons (which differ not only in names and pictures :))

2. various missions

3. non-linearity in the passage

3. a large number of bonuses

4. good old Siphon Filter from the first curling iron, only in a new, more beautiful wrapper

5. Apparently, the plot - in fact, I just did not master a large number of all sorts of files, papers, notes, dossiers and other spy stuff before the start of each mission. But personally, I was very pleased with all these "little things" - an excellent find in creating an atmosphere.

Well, now the disadvantages:

1. Online, online and again online - a very large number of all kinds of bonuses, weapons, uniforms, awards, etc. things can only be opened online - which is not good, especially when you decide to complete the game 100% It's a shame ...

2. High difficulty. Immediately visible imprisonment for online - the enemies climb out of all the cracks, especially on the last missions. It is almost impossible to complete many things and tasks the first time - either you simply do not have time, or you don’t know what and how.

3. Glitches - again due to the online nature of the game itself. After death, the hero does not start the game from the checkpoint or from the beginning of the mission, as in the previous parts. More precisely, it is he who starts, but the enemies, as they were, and remain, including the failed tasks. Those. Once you do something wrong, you will have to start the entire mission from the beginning or finish it with a result that is no longer 100%. You cannot save in the middle of missions.

4. "Endless" enemies are the most annoying thing in the whole game. There are places in some missions, when approaching which a lot of people appear and begin to shoot our hero. At the same time, if we were killed, then no one will give any cartridges - all the boxes will be empty, and there will be as much ammunition in the machine gun store as at the time of death. But the enemies will appear again. Those. at some moments it is possible not to get out of any "damned" control point at all, because from all sides they immediately begin to shoot you, and the pots are dumb. The only thing that helps - "cheating" squat shooting with auto-aiming - gnaws at enemies like wheat from any distance.

In general, if you liked the previous parts, then you will also like this one - practically, the same game, but with its pluses and minuses (to which you can easily get used to). Of course, fans of all kinds of Splinter Selov and Metal Gear Solidov shouldn't worry :) At least I don’t wish I wasted my money on it - she gave me a dozen pleasant hours (oh, nostalgia, mlyn).

o
ok 28.08.21

I played only the third part, I can't compare with other parts, I liked it, especially about the convoy and the subsequent explosion of the tank. One of the best action games on the first "Sonya"

S
Spriggan 28.08.21

I played the first and the second. I liked the first one, great action. The second is so-so, stealth elements are not needed at all, and playing for a girl is somehow out of topic. Yes, did anyone play on the PSP?

S
Solidus snake 28.08.21

All three parts are good in their own way. For example, the first part is good because it has very interesting missions and the plot is cool, the battle with the bosses is thought out. The action drive is still a little short of the 5 rating. The second siphon is hard. A wonderful soundtrack in the style of Punk rock. stands out in the slums of Newerrack, after the laboratory. The plot is tin ... keep it up. Possibilities are all right. Hardcore adrenaline and stealth ... all in one bottle. Well, part 3 is so purely for fun. No novelty, a couple of weapons (especially AUG) Well, the missions are not bad in their own right. The coolest moment in the train is the last mission. Well, and the fourth siphon is just a trash heap (excuse me for those who liked the 4 siphon on PS2) / I don't even want to describe the horror that befell me when I started playing 4 siphon ... ((((((((bbbbbrrrrrrr rotten ///

Posted after 4 minutes 58 seconds:

Omega Strain is not a bad game. And missions

In general, if you liked the previous parts, then you will also like this one - practically, the same game, but with its pluses and minuses (to which you can easily get used to). Of course, fans of all kinds of Splinter Selov and Metal Gear Solidov shouldn't worry :).

'nj ns phz /// It’s you in vain .. The metal gear and the Siphon are even connected in some way .. but the garbage splinter sat down even with the first part of the game.

L
LeGaTo 28.08.21