3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 29.08.21 12:28 am

Battletoads

xU8xhPz.jpg

Genre: 2D Beat'm up

Developer: Microsoft Game Studio 

Publisher: Microsoft

Release date: 2019

124 Comments
Sort by:
t
topsy_kcrets 29.08.21

https://disgustingmen.com/games/e3-2019-battletoads-v-poryadke/

J
JonBonjovy 29.08.21

12 hours ago, Lex Mercer said:

No live gameplay?

G
Grayharvey 29.08.21

10 hours ago, SJey said:

Looks really hardcore

Because an obstacle in the center blocks the next one after it, if it is not too far. Cool way to build up the difficulty (no). Yes, and this taste is hardcore, I don't know how it is controlled, but IMHO does not look super complicated.

Modified June 13, 2019 by GrayHarvey

S
SENEL 29.08.21

How amused me how first one fell into a hole on the bike, then after a couple of meters the second and the player proudly remained alone?

B
Brontozyvr 29.08.21

And for me it looks juicy, perhaps too stylishly fashionable for young people, but all these paws increase when hitting a top

S
SENEL 29.08.21

From the videos it seems to me that everything is a little slow, plus the models are superimposed and it is not entirely clear what is happening.

Some kind of speed boost mod is needed)

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

9 hours ago, GrayHarvey said:

Because an obstacle in the center blocks the next one after it, if it is not too far. Cool way to build up the difficulty (no).

By the way, he also neighing from that moment on, how to go through there, stupidly learn the track?

S
SENEL 29.08.21

There are deshi to the side. It is quite possible that you can manage to get away from the collision, but there is already a reaction, an eye of the track, yes.

Considering that there are checkpoints, I don't see any particular problem.

D
Dragn 29.08.21

Why not? : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

https://twitter.com/rafagrassetti/status/1139184989260533762/photo/1

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

Because they are counting on a new audience. Our dreams of oldfags, who were chopped into toads on 8-cue ball, did not fall to hell with anyone.

E
El Shadda1 29.08.21

I watched the gameplay and even started to seem to like it a little, but then it let go. not at all. in a pass, maybe I'll try

M
Mountain View 29.08.21

Through pain and nostalgia: why we love and hate the Battletoads series 

And what's wrong with her remake.

Battletoads is one of the most challenging video games of the 8-bit era. She ruffled many nerves in childhood, made them argue with friends and throw the gamepad against the wall out of anger. Someone tried in vain to pass it, others still remember the same turbo tunnel and the unbearable level with snakes. In the 90s, completing Battletoads was considered incredible and heroic.

At E3 2019, we were finally shown the gameplay of the long-awaited relaunch of the series, which fans have been asking for since 2014. The result is ambiguous: the remake is already being criticized for its inexpressive cartoon design and lack of brutality.

So what kind of Battletoads did fans want and why did this series earn its cult status? In this article, I remembered my painful passage of the first game, and also analyzed the rest of the series and the problems of the future remake.

https://dtf.ru/retro/54373-skvoz-bol-i-nostalgiyu-za-chto-my-lyubim-i-nenavidim-seriyu-battletoads

J
Jelektronik 29.08.21

At 11.06.2019 at 23:32, SENEL said:

- The main animator of Earthworm Jim is working on the game

Well, that would bring down 3 part of the worm to do, what for to scoff at the toads?

R
RoadHog 29.08.21

Jim's animator is such an argument for himself, such a style does not really suit frogs, thank God in the modern gaming industry they still make games with pixel art. It would have looked somewhere in another game, but not in toads. 

J
Jordan. 29.08.21

On 14.06.2019 at 20:24, Mountain View said:

the same turbo tunnel

oh I remember I jerked him off so much that I could literally walk with my eyes closed

but I didn't seem to master the game

either because of the hands or because of the broken crosspiece the winger's klinger did not seem to go further

On 14.06.2019 at 20:24, Mountain View said:

unbearable level with snakes

googled : troll_face_18:

Modified on Jun 20, 2019 by Jordan.

R
RoadHog 29.08.21

22 minutes ago, Jordan. said:

oh I remember I jerked him off so much that I could literally walk with my eyes closed

but I didn't seem to master the game

either because of the hands or because of the broken-down crosspiece, it seems that I did not go further than unicycles

googled : troll_face_18:

if you give modern journalists this game, they will hang themselves right away. Pseudo-journalists have bred and are scattering their authoritative opinions. Here it is hardcore

S
Shubkin 29.08.21

So the first part is the paraha curve, which was deliberately complicated.

a
aRmOnDo 29.08.21

Well, yes, crappy game design is hardcore. I don't care that, in fact, the first toads are a buggy parasha, in which there is nothing to do without exploits and knowing the levels by heart.

L
Lex mercer 29.08.21

On 06/15/2019 at 10:29 pm, RoadHog said:

if you give modern journalists this game, they will hang themselves right away. Pseudo-journalists have bred and are scattering their authoritative opinions. Here it is hardcore

So I did not go through as a child :(

Q
Qvasik 29.08.21

24 minutes ago, Lex Mercer said:

So I did not go through as a child :(

I don't know anyone who would have passed, life itself ended at a level after trips on a scooter between the pillars))