3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 12:45 am

Knack

5d93e9f5e383.jpg

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action / Adventure
Publisher - SCE
Developer - SCEJ
Release Date - TBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q59tHyhDMkI

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azzy 29.08.21

added a logo. I feel like a full-time logotype. 

5d93e9f5e383.jpg

There is nothing to say about the game, except for the voice of Jennifer Hale, I did not particularly like anything. In principle, everything looks not bad, but just not mine. 

R
Russian Lollipop 29.08.21

Reminds old platformers that there is good

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

Japan studio, if this is the one that brought us the jurni, then I will be white.

c
car breaker 29.08.21

[member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'], journey was not made by the Japanese.

3D platformers as a genre have practically died in this generation, well at least Sony supports the genre, the recent slide, tirevey, now this game.

It's weird to see Western cartoon style designs in a Japanese game.

Modified Feb 21, 2013 by car breaker

H
Hideo 29.08.21

- The Doctor studied ancient relics from a long lost civilization for many years, and finally found a way to bind them together and give them consciousness
- The result is Knack
- Knack is a creature possessing mysterious powers
- Knack can incorporate more relics into his body as he finds them
- Through this, Knack can transform from a three-foot tall creature into a gigantic wrecking machine
- Knack also has a skill that allows him to incorporate ice, metal and other substances into his body, giving him new abilities from level to level
- This gameplay is somewhat like a mix of Crash Bandicoot and Katamari Damacy, in that the Knack can get quite large
- There's also a touch of God of War in there, in that there is an epic feel to the game in places
- Mankind is threatened by a resurgent goblin army and Knack steps forward to protect them - until it becomes clear that an even greater danger is posed by elements of the human community

B
BDM 29.08.21

For some reason, it visually reminds me of Kameo and Dreamworks cartoons. The sensations are strange - I like it, but it seems to be too serious for such a style.

r
razgulnov 29.08.21

and it reminded me of retchet on steroids

X
Xenosag 29.08.21

This Knack is a spitting image of Clank, the usual form is a small Clank, even the animation is almost one to one, when it mutates into a healthy one, it also resembles a transformed Clank. Surely he will joke like Clank.

If the game comes out good, then I will definitely play, much more interest than to the same Kilzon.

Modified Feb 21, 2013 by Xenosag

C
Catstet 29.08.21

Liked the explosive moment for 55 sec., Amd physx, light. effects, felt next-genchik gives - super: up:

[spoil]

13614381646801.gif[/ spoil]

GIF not hello, but it looks great on the video

Modified Feb 21, 2013 by Catstet

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

It reminded me very much of Cameo. You can take it at the start completely.

S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

ibf6Qph1q2MlEV.gif

iMTT30pp3jZjg.gif ibvU6EeXzYe1ZP.gif

S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

The game is being created on UE4. 

And in general, it's strange that there is so little hype in the game. This is Mark Cerny's first project where he acts as a director.

This man had a hand in the creation of games such as Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Crash 1/2/3, Spyro 1/2/3, R&C, Jak 1/2, etc. 

PS At the Sony conference, by the way, he made an amazing speech. Huge respect to him> _>

Modified on February 23rd, 2013 by Sh1nn

M
Momentum 29.08.21

Sony can only say thank you for supporting such projects, especially at the start of a new console, when the world is ruled by games of a completely different format ...

the game looks awesome, while the video showed a lot of content ...

I hope the project is in full swing and it will see the light of day near the release of the console ...

M
Minolta 29.08.21

The game is being created on UE4. 

And in general, it's strange that there is so little hype in the game. This is Mark Cerny's first project where he acts as a director.

This man had a hand in the creation of games such as Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Crash 1/2/3, Spyro 1/2/3, R&C, Jak 1/2, etc. 

PS At the Sony conference, by the way, he made an amazing speech. Huge respect to him> _>

I agree I don’t like platformers, but this game just attracts to itself, now it is obligatory to buy =)

At the start, I would like to have time and not be overwhelmed by large projects

A
ACE 29.08.21

yes it looks cool. did not know it was UE 4

t
tylymbass 29.08.21

The graph is good to everyone, but all these flying fragments will quickly disappear.

T
Tan 29.08.21

[member = 'tylymbass'], Duc they don't seem to disappear, they just gather back ...

S
SUPER_ROBOT 29.08.21

With such a memory, now neither corpses nor fragments should disappear until the game is turned offnice.gif

By the way, how can this Knack be "killed" if he is quickly going back? Can't get damage to the main part? And it looks like a streak of life in games about Superman, Deadpool, Wolverine and other invulnerable characters (Torment, Lost Odyssey)

t
tylymbass 29.08.21

[member = 'Tan'], [member = 'SUPER_ROBOT'], You can clearly see how they disappear when the console menu is displayed

[offtopic] How to insert gifs? [/ offtopic]

S
SUPER_ROBOT 29.08.21

[offtopic] [member = 'tylymbass'], these are the same pictures, so the same. [/ offtopic]