3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 12:45 am

Knack

5d93e9f5e383.jpg

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action / Adventure
Publisher - SCE
Developer - SCEJ
Release Date - TBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q59tHyhDMkI

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
b
bruta1ity 29.08.21

maybe the game was made as a demo of the capabilities of ps4 in terms of physics of small objects?

A very weak demonstration is obtained. The chuvachok runs, gives a cradle and only occasionally crumbles into a not so large number of parts. Personally, I was expecting something in the style of the cartoon Viper from "Constantine", which disintegrates into a huge number of small objects when dropped, such as fast movement or receiving damage.

In general, the concept of a character consisting of small objects is interesting in itself and, in combination with complex physics, allows you to realize a bunch of all kinds of ideas. But in knack everything is somehow simple, not "nekstgenno".

V
Vadimeys 29.08.21

There are more particles in Infeimos Second San

M
MRDrama 29.08.21

“It's not apparent from the E3 demo, but [Knack] is a very story driven adventure,” he said. “The first time through should take about ten hours, and then we have included a lot of features that make it interesting to play again.”

Those features include “hundreds of secret rooms” full of treasure chests. Other secret collectibles include Gadgets and Crystal Relics, designed to make Knack stronger and to keep the player exploring.

The duration of the plot will be about 10 hours. In addition, they promise a bunch of secrets, collectibles and gadgets that will take extra time to find.

Modified June 26, 2013 by MRDrama

A
ArNaTien 29.08.21

The second game that interests at the start of ps4. There is nothing unusual in the gameplay, but I like its cartoonishness, and if the plot is also light and stress-free, I will definitely take it.

O
Ozu 29.08.21

6c522cd7be5c.jpg

s
shua0 29.08.21

A couple of new screenshots
http://gematsu.com/gallery/albums/knack/july-15-2013/Knack_2013_07-15-13_001.jpg
http://gematsu.com/gallery/albums/knack/july-15-2013/ Knack_2013_07-15-13_002.jpg Looks
quite OK. Modified on July 15, 2013 by shua0

A
ACE 29.08.21

it feels like it goes in low resolution, and then it is stretched to 1080p

the graphics are not very good. and the design is bad. in retchet on ps3 the eye is more happy

E
EthelWulf 29.08.21

x-ray with normal anti-aliasing and 1080p resolution

T
Tan 29.08.21

[member = 'shua0'], to OK IMHO doleche, I hope they will finish it ...

s
shua0 29.08.21

[quote name = "Tan" post = "3448335" timestamp = "1373921636"] [b] [member = 'shua0'] [/ b], IMHO doleche up to OK, I hope they will finish it ... [/ quote] And I liked it ... Of course, there are not enough jambs, but it is not clear by whom and how these screenshots were taken, it is clear that the screens are reaped and, as Asya said, as if stretched. What I liked for sure was the model of Knack himself, he even has embossed patterns on his face. All sorts of pebbles with tessellation look fine. Not wow at all, but quite normal, all the more it will look much better live. Well, do not forget that this is a starter project. But I really like the orientation towards more classic 3D platformers.

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

Yes, the new Ratchet even looks prettier. 

A
ACE 29.08.21

Looks better on the iPad. Xs maybe the game for Wita was conceived? The environment is really very simple unlike the models

A
Alexnvrsk 29.08.21

the models of the heroes are angular, really the level of ps3, but xs can be tweaked yet

M
Momentum 29.08.21

the environment is most frustrating ...

J
Jelektronik 29.08.21

Looks better on the iPad. Xs maybe the game for Wita was conceived? The environment is really very simple, unlike the models

That's for sure, the locations are completely sterile ...

K
Krauser 29.08.21

as I understood the Russian name of the game "Knak the daredevil"

from the Sony website

Knack the Daredevil
Japan Studio

Knack was born when a talented inventor found a way to combine ancient artifacts and breathe life into them. By adding and removing these powerful artifacts, little Knack can become a giant the size of a house, which greatly helps to overcome the various obstacles that await him on this epic adventure.

B
Blank 29.08.21

Wow. Just Wow.

A
ACE 29.08.21

Knack))))))) Daredevil lolo

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

Knacklaugh.gif

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

as I understood the Russian name of the game "Knak the daredevil"

Sony is a masterpiece !!!! :-D  

for the sake of the cover I want to buy this game in russia!

Modified on Aug 13, 2013 by MWorld II