3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 12:45 am

Knack

5d93e9f5e383.jpg

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action / Adventure
Publisher - SCE
Developer - SCEJ
Release Date - TBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q59tHyhDMkI

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 29.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD8XMXqTAG4

H
Hideo Kojima 29.08.21

AcA6Gm2GrwU.jpg3mQVvGigUSo.jpgQUrBdjaZW94.jpgam6e4zsSxs0.jpg1ZhnNcA1l4A.jpgMJypQVlgAdg.jpgZGufN1ZnSUY.jpgJW-IIlWT3wc.jpg7gAsuZuVafo.jpg

M
Momentum 29.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG98LuaYj_g&feature=player_embedded

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Momentum'], to be honest, somehow not very good. I thought it would be a platformer, but this is a completely boring beat em up

M
Momentum 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], you said it mildly, it looks like a two-button something without a graph and gameplay ...

but the animation is even more depressing ...

and I was so hoping for this game ...

r
razgulnov 29.08.21

The dumbest character that Cerny has ever dreamed up, IMHO.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Momentum'], if more riddles are added and the coopchik will be at least in the Lego style

M
Momentum 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], and I was hoping for the Cameo level, I thought that at least somewhere other than Nin, they understand that this kind of games are also needed ...

on the other hand, maybe this is a future psn release and we will find out about it later ...

c
car breaker 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], most of all it really looks like a lego game and it's not very happy.

n
nikita.splinter 29.08.21

I thought $ 20-30 would be a game, it turned out to be 60 (((

H
Hideo Kojima 29.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0y_DU4hLKps

A
ACE 29.08.21

It feels like the game is being made for children with disabilities who like the garbage scattered around the hospital. Even Lego games are more difficult. Opponents die from one blow))))) maybe the game was made as a demo of the capabilities of ps4 in terms of physics of small objects? And then Cerni decided to sell it for 60 euros

B
Blank 29.08.21

It feels like the game is being made for children with disabilities who like the garbage scattered around the hospital. Even Lego games are more difficult. Opponents die from one blow))))) can you do it as a demo of the capabilities of ps4 in terms of physics of small objects?

The game is simply demonstrated on the easy.

Somewhere there was a video where Naka hit for 3 is killed

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'Blank'] [/ b], apparently the gameplay does not become more interesting from this.

s
shua0 29.08.21

[member = 'Blank'], apparently the gameplay does not become more interesting from this.
Well, you know better, because it's so cool that in 5 minutes you already know the whole game and its complexity.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'shua0'] [/ b], yeah

r
reptail 29.08.21

I don't want to give up on the game, so I agree that it's all because of the demo. Yet almost all demos are made so easy that even fingerless milling machines can get past it. In general, I don’t remember a single demo that is similar in complexity to the final product, at least some facilitating buns are inserted everywhere.

M
Masterflash Ru 29.08.21

This game will clearly make Sony's starting lineup one of the strongest !!!

V
Vadimeys 29.08.21

It would be cool if there was PhysX. Well, or not physics, but something like that

s
sport14 29.08.21

Yes, it looks like the game drops out of the shopping list at the launch. waited for a different mechanics and a different level of performance after the video shown at the rally.

Now the game resembles unfinished crash bandicoots on the current generation.

I was expecting exploration and interesting combat (using different forms), but here everything is too arcade and simple.

Maybe there will be variety for the release.

So far, the game pulls at 7-7.5 no more.