3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 12:45 am

Knack

5d93e9f5e383.jpg

Platform - Playstation 4
Genre - Action / Adventure
Publisher - SCE
Developer - SCEJ
Release Date - TBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q59tHyhDMkI

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di 29.08.21

as I understood the Russian name of the game "Knak the daredevil"

one more confirmation that our game makers (together with game translators) do not read specialized forums, are not interested in the gaming community and generally "not in the subject"!

or don't consult with ace

[spoil]

Knak-wood, Knak-Siberian, Knak-robotic quack, Knak-pi..yak, Knak-rotten coward, your options are gentlemen's turd on hair the size of a house))

etc.

Well, how many of you finally knew what a "knack" in some kind of slang was, before someone there discovered this "shock-info" on the Internet for our warm lamp holivorchik ??? [/ spoil]

Modified on August 13, 2013 by Di

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

[member = 'Di'], our game makers? Lol

In general, the now popular galenkin, logvins, etc. used to hang on a hammock.

I wonder what happened to the Russian neo-ghaf? (

D
Di 29.08.21

still - not ours ... 1s-softklab - the most that neither is "our" ... eeeeee .... "LoL"

I don't know about Galenkin, but Logvinov had nothing to do with publishers - the press

k
kone 29.08.21

Knack-riser

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'MWorld II'], fuhu azzie banned for calling everyone assholes and spoiling everyone.

Galenkin was generally our technical administrator from 2001 to 2006, but for various reasons, KhTR refused his help. besides, he was then engaged in his gameplay magazine and he had little time

but this is a drop in the ocean. we all sit at all. just do not burn)))

s
shua0 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Di' timestamp = '1376431155' post = '3503355'] Well, who of you finally knew what a "knack" is [/ quote]

Anyone who knows English more or less. 

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

[offtopic]

[member = 'ACE'], so not cool, no insider! Russian neohaf does not work (

But it would be great just

[/ offtopic]

Modified on Aug 14, 2013 by MWorld II

M
Momentum 29.08.21

yes, the name is not ice, but it is apparently focused strictly on the preschool and early school level, like the game itself ...

N
Neversmile 29.08.21

Well, if you forget that the letter K is not readable in the original, then in my opinion the name is normal. Focused on children. 

Anything better than a bad reputation and the grinding of metal 

D
Di 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Di' timestamp = '1376431155' post = '3503355'] Well, who of you finally knew what a "knack" in some kind of slang is [/ quote]

[quote name = 'shua0' timestamp = '1376473617' post = '3503933'] Well, anyone who knows more or less [/ quote]

thanks for the helpful comment, [member = 'shua0']: agree:

m
musicant 29.08.21

[offtopic] these translations - made my week. I go to the topic to laugh cleanly and cheer up

although it's a shame somehow. It is necessary to popularize in the country, but they all treat the dandies as "toys"

[/ offtopic]

s
shua0 29.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaxibt4nPYQ

c
car breaker 29.08.21

[member = 'shua0'], this is more like a platformer.

s
shua0 29.08.21

Here are 15 minutes, in my opinion everything is good with the project

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/21/15-minutes-of-knack-gameplay

The main thing is to make more checkpoints on the lung, otherwise modern children will cry with bloody tears. It's too easy to kill here.

UP. In Knack there will be co-op on one screen for two.

Modified on August 21, 2013 by shua0

s
superperson 29.08.21

[quote name = 'shua0' timestamp = '1377098648' post = '3524345'] UP. In Knack there will be a co-op on one screen for two. [/ quote] 

oh well, that's great, it's always more fun in the company.

E
EmpiresKnight 29.08.21

I'll probably take a gameplay similar to the gameplay and there are few such games!

T
Tan 29.08.21

[member = 'shua0'], about two it's just super, otherwise apart from lego games I have almost nothing to play with my daughter.

D
DriverUFO 29.08.21

The video on the game is cool. The screensavers of the game are just like the Pixar cartoons, very high quality made :)

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

To be honest, I'm starting to wait for the game. The videos are just insanely beautiful 

H
HappyFrog 29.08.21

The game is cheerful, it will be interesting to read the reviews. I liked the trick with the burning wooden Knak.