3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 29.08.21 12:53 am

The Order: 1886

[alignright] agegate-logo-the-order-1886.png[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news || Overview

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Ready at Dawn

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: 20 February 2015

[alignleft] [hide = Video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FK8dgzW0o8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NedZT-tIBLA [/hide] [hide=Description ]
The Order 1886 is a steampunk shooter from Ready at Dawn with support from Santa Monica studio.
The game takes place in an alternative history, in London, where in the 19th century superstition and folklore were intertwined with futuristic technology. Centuries ago, among people began to be born "half-breed" (half-breed), mutants with bestial features. An endless war goes on between half-breeds and ordinary people; The Order of the Knights of the Round Table, founded by the legendary King Arthur, is on guard of humanity. [/ hide] [/ alignleft]

124 Comments
Sort by:
a
arkazuped 29.08.21

[member = 'Darkiti'], developer of Ready at Dawn

Santa Monica helps, this is not a joint project

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

I already said that Warrant 1886 is a game about werewolves from Guerilla, I was wrong only in one thing, the developer. But on the whole, he was right! 

B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

I already said that Warrant 1886 is a game about werewolves from Guerilla, I was wrong only in one thing, the developer. But on the whole, he was right! 

: agree: yes, I remember.

D
DarTV 29.08.21

[member = 'Darkiti'], insider))

style pleases!

K
Krauser 29.08.21

if you looked closely, then the vidos shows the area of ​​London in the white chapel, Jack was just working there, but the truth is 2 years later: gigi:

Modified June 11, 2013 by Krauser

B
Blank 29.08.21

And what is the correct name of the genre? I mean the science fiction genre "... punk".

K
Krauser 29.08.21

And what is the correct name of the genre? I mean the science fiction genre "... punk".

I think it's steampunk

B
Blank 29.08.21

[member = 'Krauser'], I don't see anything "steam") 

Modified June 11, 2013 by Blank

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

teslapunk)

K
Krauser 29.08.21

[member = 'Krauser'], I don't see anything "steam") 

and then xs, I only remember such a punk)

B
Blank 29.08.21

[member = 'Krauser'], although the closest thing to him in terms of logic and epoch.

s
shua0 29.08.21

[member = 'Blank'], 

Victorian fantasy

M
MRDrama 29.08.21

Hopefully not FPS?

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

Ready at Dawn would hardly do FPS. Here, in general, everything can turn out to be Adventure. 

V
Vincent 29.08.21

trailer cool 

intrigued, I hope it will be released within 2 years 

M
MRDrama 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Darkiti' timestamp = '1370957957' post = '3364252'] Ready at Dawn would hardly do FPS. Here, in general, everything can turn out to be Adventure. [/ quote]

Well then, okay.

It won't be bad if the sandbox is made. 

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

Steampunk is. Airships in the sky.

B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

even if only adventure !!!! a shooter is also possible, but from a third person)

the setting is cool, and also the werewulf !!!!!!!!! I already want a swampy location with crooked trees and fog creeping along the ground at waist level)))))

Modified on June 11, 2013 by Bogoroditsk

B
Bergamot 29.08.21

I really would not like there to be shooters ala Ancharted. I want exploration and an interesting world, but it probably won't be like that.

A
ASH_ 29.08.21

I hope not a shooter

they were already to hell, halo titansfall destani kilzon and, moreover, all futuristic are no different

Modified on June 11, 2013 by as1000