3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 29.08.21 12:53 am

The Order: 1886

[alignright] agegate-logo-the-order-1886.png[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news || Overview

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Ready at Dawn

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: 20 February 2015

[alignleft] [hide = Video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FK8dgzW0o8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NedZT-tIBLA [/hide] [hide=Description ]
The Order 1886 is a steampunk shooter from Ready at Dawn with support from Santa Monica studio.
The game takes place in an alternative history, in London, where in the 19th century superstition and folklore were intertwined with futuristic technology. Centuries ago, among people began to be born "half-breed" (half-breed), mutants with bestial features. An endless war goes on between half-breeds and ordinary people; The Order of the Knights of the Round Table, founded by the legendary King Arthur, is on guard of humanity. [/ hide] [/ alignleft]

124 Comments
Sort by:
s
shua0 29.08.21

[member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'], 

Well, there is nothing special there. The game is an action-adventure game from a third person, will be linear and the basis of the game is the plot. And then there is about the scene of the game - London and other nonsense ..

B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

[member = 'shua0'], translate as well. Be human

google translate to help you! at the same time you will laughlaugh.gif 

for example :

Parliament is where it is supposed to be and London Bridge is where it is supposed to be. We don't want people to go "Nah, this doesn't look right." You will interact with real people, real events and real places

or 

PSB: PlayStation gamers will know Ready At Dawn the best of your fantastic God of war games on PSP. What are you bringing finished to Order: 1886 based on your experience in that franchise?

hry laugh.gif

M
M0rr0 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'] [/ b] is a third person action adventure. Very very story-driven. Linear. Kinzo (according to the developer). Then they talk about London. The action takes place in the real world. There will be historical characters. Then about the reconstruction of the exact geography of the city. Then again that the game will surprise and give a cinematic experience. Cool physics engine. The most realistic destruction of glass objects. The rest is water

B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

[member = 'M0rr0'], did you say anything specific about the enemies?

W
WiLD 29.08.21

It is a pity that it is not open world.

M
M0rr0 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'Bogoroditsk'] [/ b], no, the interview is really empty.

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

Story-driven? Super. The game is still the most anticipated on ps4. [b] [member = 'Bogoroditsk'] [/ b], fantastic God, order 1886: D I won’t be surprised if the game in the Russian box office will be called Thank you. Loisanul if I could ...

M
M0rr0 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'] [/ b], with bad karma you can't put pros and cons?

B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

[offtopic] I already present boxing art "god of war games 4" laugh.gif[/ offtopic]

can't wait for the gameplayhappycry.gif

I wonder if there will be only verwulfs ...

and will the outskirts of london

I would like some village like in van helsing

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

[quote name = "M0rr0" post = "3405492" timestamp = "1372175125"] [b] [member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'] [/ b], with bad karma you can't put pros and cons? [/ quote] No, if you in the cult of the black paw.

M
Momentum 29.08.21

It's good that the linear and so one continuous openworld was announced ... Modified on June 25, 2013 by Momentum

r
reptail 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Momentum' timestamp = '1372184513' post = '3405989'] It's good that the linear and so one continuous openworld was announced ... [/ quote] 

I join. I never understood the dissatisfaction with linear games. The main thing is that the production should be done at the level and it can turn out better than many new OW projects.

O
Ozu 29.08.21

The pre-order was drawn on vi.net, and with it box-art.mb was already somewhere, but still

d99c4c32f810.jpg

Modified June 29, 2013 by Ozu_sensei

r
reptail 29.08.21

It seems as if a screen with the logo was cut out of the video and pasted, seriously. But if it does, then somehow not very much, at least I don’t like such a black square in a blue frame, it just doesn’t look like the colors.

A
ACE 29.08.21

Hare slow down this is a pleishholder

G
Green102 29.08.21

[member = 'Bogoroditsk'], but it can't be that only werewolves are current. It will be too monotonous. I am sure there will be complete order in terms of enemies and monsters, get ready at least for witches

b
bad_man 29.08.21

most likely the main opponents will be people

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[member = 'Ozu_sensei'], I can draw such boxards for each game =)

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'bad_man'] [/ b], well it won't be very good. With magic cannons. It is necessary to dishonor more

u
usyk1 29.08.21

Music in the video, already goosebumps)