3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 29.08.21 12:53 am

The Order: 1886

[alignright] agegate-logo-the-order-1886.png[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news || Overview

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Ready at Dawn

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: 20 February 2015

[alignleft] [hide = Video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FK8dgzW0o8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NedZT-tIBLA [/hide] [hide=Description ]
The Order 1886 is a steampunk shooter from Ready at Dawn with support from Santa Monica studio.
The game takes place in an alternative history, in London, where in the 19th century superstition and folklore were intertwined with futuristic technology. Centuries ago, among people began to be born "half-breed" (half-breed), mutants with bestial features. An endless war goes on between half-breeds and ordinary people; The Order of the Knights of the Round Table, founded by the legendary King Arthur, is on guard of humanity. [/ hide] [/ alignleft]

124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azzy 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], For some reason it seems to me that the game will be something like gears, only in another fantasy plane advanced technique). I think the essence of the game will be similar, four are walking along the "corridor", clearing hordes of enemies with perekatats and pressures.

Although from what has been shown, you can also conclude that the game will be something like L4D from a third person (that is, such a non-indie "arena-shooter"), where the enemy will be stupid, but aggressive and there will be a lot of it and the main task is this covering each other. 

Actually, I like both options. The main thing is that the mechanics of the game are interesting and really cooperative. I just don't want another shooter in an interesting seating.  

J
Jelektronik 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Azzy' timestamp = '1372602503' post = '3416600'] Actually, I like both options. The main thing is that the mechanics of the game are interesting and really cooperative. I just don't want another shooter in an interesting seating. [/ quote]

The main thing is that the mechanics should be done as in Grandfather Space 3, especially when one is one, and partners are current in the cooperative.

s
superperson 29.08.21

If there is a co-op, I would like to have a distribution of roles such as a tank, a medic, a cyper, etc. With a unique weapon or trait for each class, such as the latest Fuse.

Modified June 30, 2013 by superperson

A
Azzy 29.08.21

I'm just sure that the game of co-op, because otherwise, the traler would be different. it is immediately clear that there are four of them (or three? I have already forgotten) and they cover each other. Therefore, I am sure that the partners will be in any case (alive or artificial). 

with the distribution of roles such as tank, medic, cyper, etc.

Well, there is a hint of this in the video. The one that Galahat (the man with the mustache and beard) fights with a pistol and some kind of electric gun like a shotgun. The girl is fighting with some kind of assault rifle (quick and single shots), then a guy with a machine gun and a grenade launcher.  

It seems to me there is a similarity:
l4lc.png
YYKkh.jpg

N
NetSky 29.08.21

the game will be something like gears

Interesting nice.gif  thought With grafon and such a setting, but the main thing is more originality so that, again, the game does not resemble games from the current generation about 4 brave heroes who crumble everything to the left and right.

Modified June 30, 2013 by NetSky

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

IMHO, the main thing is that the setting is revealed. Because how is it usually? They will come up with a cool setting and that's it. It seems that the scenery is beautiful, and the characters behave as if they came from our time, the game just goes on, you seem to kill monsters and all that, but you don't feel that you are in another world. Like kettlebells are the same. Zero atmosphere, IMHO. This game is story-driven, I hope it will do without an open ending, I don't really like them

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'NetSky'], what's wrong with that? not to add crying girls to the main roles in all games

awaiting bad ess jester with a cool atmosphere ala van helsing

[member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'], there was just the atmosphere in the kettlebells, especially in 1 and 2. what only krills were worth and the underground city of Lokustov. The atmosphere disappeared partially in 3 parts and completely in the Judgment.

N
NetSky 29.08.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1372632574' post = '3417759'] what's wrong with that? not in all games, however, to add crying girls in the main roles, I'm waiting for a bad ess joker with a cool atmosphere ala van helsing [/ quote]

And that's not what I meant. Ace) I want to say that I'm looking forward to something new, new features, new features with a new controller, new design solutions, etc. To refresh the genre. If we are talking, of course, about a girza-like game.

t
trayt 29.08.21

I was suddenly struck by the idea that the game is at the very early stage of development, and will be released in three years. The shown CG has nothing to do with the real gameplay and the engine, I think it has.

Modified July 3rd, 2013 by trayt

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'trayt'], video on the engine

most likely processed, but still

will be released in 2014 like.

I'll check right now

t
trayt 29.08.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1372865921' post = '3424400'] video on the engine [/ quote] Did the developers themselves say that?

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'trayt'], in the video at the very beginning it says that this trailer was made on divzhke

I can't find the source about the release date, but the wiki says that 2014

t
trayt 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], I don't believe it. If the game comes out in 2014, it should be at least half finished. And we were not shown at least something remotely resembling gameplay.

s
shua0 29.08.21

video on the engine

This is the developers themselves said? The fact that on the engine, yes. The game has been in development for a long time, and has been active since at least the end of 2010. Plus there was a hint that the gameplay would be shown at the GC. Vaughn InfeimosSS on PSM also only was in the form of a trailer. And a bunch of other games will only be announced as trailers. Modified on July 3rd, 2013 by shua0

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'trayt'], well, there is nothing strange about that. the game may be ready, but it contains bugs that it is better not to show. it takes 3 months to polish an offline product, but here it is generally a year and a half before the release. so time is dofiga. still have time to show

t
trayt 29.08.21

InfeimosSS on PSM

In Infamos, the trailer video initially looked like a game engine. And actually at E3 they have already shown the gameplay. If intelligible gameplay is not shown in the near future, then I think the game will not be released soon.

K
Krauser 29.08.21

posted on the softclab, I wonder if this is the final boxart

f791b282778682c20495a7b9c1a20753.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nub75alzw0U

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Krauser'] is a pleishholder. the final box art always has an age rating and the publisher's logos, and knowing sony there will still be blabs completely in Russian, psn, 3d and so on: gigi:

K
Krauser 29.08.21

[member = 'Krauser'] is a pleishholder. the final box art always has an age rating and the publisher's logos, and knowing sony there will still be blabs completely in Russian, psn, 3d and so on: gigi:

well, this is understandable, maybe the background itself will remain the same, and everything else will be completed)

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Krauser'], well, hardly. the game does not even have video gameplay