3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OffensiveBias 29.08.21 11:29 pm

Sonic mania

KtmpdFo.gif

Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One
Genre: Platforming
Publisher: SEGA
Developer: Christian Whitehead, Simon Thomley (Headcannon), PagodaWest Games, Sonic Team
Release date: Spring 2017

Trailer from Comic-Con 2016:

2D Sonic-style platformer with Sega Mega Drive, which is being worked on by Christian Whitehead, creator of quality remasters of Sonic CD and the first two Sonic. There is a chance it will be a good game.

124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adelto 29.08.21

8 hours ago, DarkOne said:

: troll_face_5: Isn't the whole story of Sonic the fact that Robotnik stole the crystals and tried to enslave the world?

no.

plot and story are different things

Modified on September 4th, 2016 by Adelto

A
Adelto 29.08.21

Music Theme "Stage Select"!

A
Amil_Gaoul 29.08.21

SEGA has announced a collectible

- Sonic figurine on Sega Genesis (prefix, by the way, "shouts" the famous "SEEGAA");
- Dummy cartridge with a gold ring;
- Code to download the game on a metal map.

Cost $ 70 for all platforms

8ZCnwJPZ9hI.jpg

Modified September 13, 2016 by Amil_Gaoul

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

n
n6x6n6x 29.08.21

A bit off-topic, but I thought that it was impossible not to post this here - it turned out very nice and juicy, if only the Sega would take the guys and they cook up a new part.: troll_face_15:

d
delete 29.08.21

37 minutes ago, n6x6n6x said:

A bit off-topic, but I thought that it was impossible not to post this here - it turned out very nice and juicy, if only the Sega would take the guys and they cook up a new part.: troll_face_15:

Of course it looks very nice, and even high quality, I just rub the sonic. 

BUT

Due to the fact that the levels are so open, what to do in them? Well, okay, run, but for what? Then there are some sidequests to do, again what? Finish off certain mobs? Race along a given track? Routine, I’m such beautiful large levels, most likely, I will fly stupidly in a straight line to the finish line. 

Next, as an Eggman fan, one of your favorite villains, how do you make it happen? Well, I fly into the arena, and what, how will he fly after me with his ball? Well, or very specific and powerful to redesign them, although I would love to look at the three-dimensional typewriter from the second part.: icon_smile:

But here's what I will say, on top of all the emotions that are now spinning in my head from this video .................. this is the phrase "Learn, ***** sega, how Give Sonic !! ": troll_face_8:

-
-lena- 29.08.21

I would like to see Generations 2, but it's not there, which is a pity and sad ... 

Let's see how this game comes out.

And who is interested in different hacks and the like, I can recommend an excellent channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ApachaiHapachai/videos

What is convenient is a sensible, interesting walkthrough (when collecting all the emeralds, and when speedrun), without comments (I read in the messages that there were once attempts, but left them, and because of the difficulties in the technical plan). What's more cool, as a rule, the description contains a link to download (or find it yourself through a search). I personally found a lot at: http://info.sonicretro.org/.

Recently I discovered: Sonic 2 XL, S Factor Sonia and Silver (I'm more interested in Silver), Sonic & Knukles Jk.fox edition, Sonic Autumn Mix and other games. 

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

So the new levels with a demonstration of gameplay for Knuckles and Tails look very cool. New chic character animations. Now I'm really looking forward to it. 

A
Amil_Gaoul 29.08.21

The main thing is that the game of the Sonic Boom level does not come out.

M
M1tr @ nd1R 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Amil_Gaoul said:

The main thing is that the game of the Sonic Boom level does not come out.

A game from Sonic fans can hardly be Sonic Boom's glitch-level shit. At least these developers clearly didn't care about the final result.

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

moved to summer : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

c
car breaker 29.08.21

But finally a new sonic was shown - sonic forces

https://mobile.twitter.com/instalyssa/status/842511534383423488/video/1

X
XPEH 29.08.21

Both demos caused melancholy. Now they don't even try to make remakes, they just copy the old zones cleanly with minimal changes. The big game is also a disappointment - again stupid flying games along narrow corridors, a la hold ↑ + □ for 2 minutes to complete the level. Hoped for something more interesting this time.

d
delete 29.08.21

In total, Sonic Mania has new Kinopolis and Saloon, and the old Gr : brash:hill and the flying fortress from the third part. I hope that there will be more new levels.

Sonic force, well, at least the level looked beautiful, I can't say anything more.

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

The mania suits me, but the big Sonic is still not clear. Yes, the piece shown is painfully corridor and automatic, but if this is an introductory level, then consider it inevitable, because it has always been so, even the more respected Adventurers have sinned with this.

V
VenomRay 29.08.21

More Green Hill : troll_face_22:

C
Charmander 29.08.21

The moment when Sonic Adnevture 1-2 came out a long time ago.

d
delete 29.08.21

The music is just (Word deleted by the system), it feels like it was being written in a fit. 

And in general, how much green hill can be done, well, yes, they partially neglected it, like Eggman dirtied, but: troll_face_11:

L
Lex mercer 29.08.21

I realized that I don't like the beginning in Sonic. So much time has passed and the game still uses the same levels with the same design. What has one to one. And I don't see any new mechanics either.

V
VenomRay 29.08.21

Of course I love this level, but you can show something new, please: troll_face_62: