3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OffensiveBias 29.08.21 11:29 pm

Sonic mania

KtmpdFo.gif

Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One
Genre: Platforming
Publisher: SEGA
Developer: Christian Whitehead, Simon Thomley (Headcannon), PagodaWest Games, Sonic Team
Release date: Spring 2017

Trailer from Comic-Con 2016:

2D Sonic-style platformer with Sega Mega Drive, which is being worked on by Christian Whitehead, creator of quality remasters of Sonic CD and the first two Sonic. There is a chance it will be a good game.

124 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

The first one shown was the new one, the second one the old one. They don't hide the fact that they rely heavily on Sonic 1-3 + K, that is, you know what you get when you buy

25 minutes ago, ScrapJack said:

issued for a new project.

so simpletons are being deceived!

V
VenomRay 29.08.21

X
XPEH 29.08.21

Stunned. They ask for 20 bucks for this pixel art. Fortunately, there is a Russian steam, I'll take it for half the price.

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Sonic Mania Delayed on PC - Now coming August 29th (free Sonic 1 for prepurchasers)

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

Unpacking the collectible:

Estimates will go at 18:00 Moscow time.

V
VenomRay 29.08.21

D
Drifterok 29.08.21

Estimates-estimates.

On Metacritic so far - 86/100

Eurogamer - Delightful 
TheSixthAxis - 10/10 
Jimquisition - 9.5 / 10 
Hobby Consolas - 9.3 / 10 
Attack of the Fanboy - 9/10 
GameSpot - 9/10 
GameSpew - 9/10 
Gameblog - 9/10 
Dualshockers - 9/10 
We Got This Covered - 9/10 
Metro Gamecentral - 9/10 
IGN - 8.7 / 10 
Game Informer - 8.5 / 10 
CGMagazine - 8.5 / 10 
PlayStation Universe - 8.5 / 10 
Destructoid - 8/10 
Push Square - 8/10 
PlayStation Lifestyle - 8/10 
USGamer - 8/10 
Polygon - 7/10

Modified Aug 14, 2017 by Drifterok

V
VenomRay 29.08.21

List of trophies

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6477-sonic-mania

A
ACE 29.08.21

Reached the fourth world. Such a Kaifa has not received from the Sonic for a long time. Very cool levels and bosses. Some moments are very unexpected. So far, the best Sonic game for xs how many years

R
RoadHog 29.08.21

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Reached the fourth world. Such a Kaifa has not received from the Sonic for a long time. Very cool levels and bosses. Some moments are very unexpected. So far, the best Sonic game for xs how many years

How many acts are there in one world? Well, that is, 1,2,3 and the boss at the end?

Modified on Aug 14, 2017 by ScrapJack

A
ACE 29.08.21

ScrapJack 2 acts, 2 bosses

Act 1, boss. Act 2, boss. - so it goes

R
RoadHog 29.08.21

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Act 1, boss. Act 2, boss. - so it goes

almost like Sonic 3 & Knuckles

I see. Thanks

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

Guys, I played Mania for half the night, I passed the levels in the desert and put it off until tomorrow. We waited for the Holy Shield, I don't want to hype in advance, but god damn this game.

The only complaint that I have so far is that I grabbed 2 bugs in the game that did not allow the game to pass, both were on the bosses. In one where, according to the script, you should be thrown out of the cockpit after the victory, I was not stupidly thrown out. Elsewhere I flew into the corner in front of the bossbattle in a ball and tossed and turned there forever, stuck to death (I'll post a MB record of this case tomorrow).
But other than that, god moooh, these boss battles, they're so creative! (some visually others are technically) And Mouzon is simply chic. I'm already looking forward to outplaying Knuckles and Tails.

Modified on August 15, 2017 by Zenforso

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

Fuh passed, very, very high quality game. Even the old levels have changed so much that they are ashamed to be considered old. There are only a couple of iconic places without changes, everything else has been redesigned.

T
TA_Rubedo 29.08.21

Yes, the game is chic. 

It will be funny when the 3d hedgehog from sonic team is much worse ...

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

1 hour ago, TA_Rubedo said:

Yes, the game is chic. 

It will be funny when the 3d hedgehog from sonic team is much worse ...

and so it will, unfortunately (at least in the commercials, the game does not even make you happy, unlike mania. And it’s not clear what’s wrong, it’s like everything is the same as in genesis, which is also wonderful, but somehow everything worse purely on the level of sensations.

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

c
chalovak 29.08.21

I wonder why they took the design of the sonic from the first two parts, and not from 3 and 4. There he was so cool, decisive.)

Modified on August 16, 2017 by chalovak

X
XPEH 29.08.21

4 hours ago, chalovak said:

I wonder why they took the design of the sonic from the first two parts, and not from 3 and 4. There he was so cool, decisive.)

Because everything should be old, and the older the better. And the shoga will definitely not return to the wretched imperfection under the number 4 in any form.