3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OffensiveBias 29.08.21 11:29 pm

Sonic mania

KtmpdFo.gif

Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One
Genre: Platforming
Publisher: SEGA
Developer: Christian Whitehead, Simon Thomley (Headcannon), PagodaWest Games, Sonic Team
Release date: Spring 2017

Trailer from Comic-Con 2016:

2D Sonic-style platformer with Sega Mega Drive, which is being worked on by Christian Whitehead, creator of quality remasters of Sonic CD and the first two Sonic. There is a chance it will be a good game.

124 Comments
Sort by:
c
chalovak 29.08.21

XPEH By the fourth I mean Sonic & Knuckles)

T
TA_Rubedo 29.08.21

XPEH Well, by the way, the 4th part was a good start. The problem is that they didn’t want to make the full game, they only did 6 levels and that’s enough.

Right here

Spoiler

12 levels, plus additional level for emeralds (as in C&C). Plus 7 emerald extra levels, plus 36 (or 32) special balloon levels. Plus co-op, another versus mode, and time attacks, and robotic mines bins machines (against AI and for two), all sorts of additional mods and a bunch of skills from old sonics. alas, only for hardcore gamers in no save mode.

Therefore, this game can be played for a long time, and Sonic 4, for one time ...

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

5 hours ago, TA_Rubedo said:

XPEH Well, by the way, the 4th part was a good start. The problem is that they didn’t want to make the full game, they only did 6 levels and that’s enough.

Right here

Show content

12 levels, plus additional level for emeralds (as in C&C). Plus 7 emerald extra levels, plus 36 (or 32) special balloon levels. Plus co-op, another versus mode, and time attacks, and robotic mines bins machines (against AI and for two), all sorts of additional mods and a bunch of skills from old sonics. alas, only for hardcore gamers in no save mode.

Therefore, this game can be played for a long time, and Sonic 4, for one time ...

Spoiler

Whoa, 12 worlds with two levels each? Did I understand correctly?

T
TA_Rubedo 29.08.21

NotaKuroi Yes.

N
NotaKuroi 29.08.21

3 hours ago, TA_Rubedo said:

NotaKuroi Yes.

cool, quite a lot. And for comparison, how many were in 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles?

T
TA_Rubedo 29.08.21

NotaKuroi Well, in the second part there were many levels, but there were a couple of levels with 1 act and 1 level with three. Plus no special stages or saves. And the levels themselves were shorter. Here the act takes 6-7 minutes.

In the 3rd there were 6 levels and in knuckles it seems too. There, only if you stick two carics properly, it will become 12 :)

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

Passed

A masterpiece. 10/10. Best Sonic in a Hundred Million Years

It's a shame now that I only gave 700r, the game costs its twenty bucks

23 hours ago, TA_Rubedo said:

Well, by the way, the 4th part so it was a good undertaking

shit for mobile phones, which, purely for the sake of logging the dough, was renamed Sonic 4 and ported to the console and pitch. Do not think about this garbage can within this thread, please. thanks

T
TA_Rubedo 29.08.21

UnreaL Why are you so impudent then? I told you it was ...

A
Aleksei Sherbakov 29.08.21

Guys, what the hell. I pre-ordered Sonic in Steam. It has already been transferred. Now in the morning a gift comes to me, it’s not clear from whom with a gift from Sega Kolekshion and another copy of Sonic Mania. Is this like Sega apologized?

Modified on August 18, 2017 by Aleksei Sherbakov

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Aleksei Sherbakov write that they give Sonic 1 as a gift, but about another copy of Sonic Mania I have not seen anywhere else

the developers themselves have not commented in any way yet

A
Aleksei Sherbakov 29.08.21

3 hours ago, dozensnake said:

Aleksei Sherbakov write that they give Sonic 1 as a gift, but about another copy of Sonic Mania I have not seen anywhere else

the developers themselves have not commented in any way yet

Yes, the sonic is ordinary, I didn’t understand from the bottom)

G
Grayharvey 29.08.21

Guyz, and on a switch you can play with two joikons together on one screen, well, as in the second hedgehog on a shoga?

T
TA_Rubedo 29.08.21

GrayHarvey There is such a split screen. If you can see something at 5 inches, then you can :)

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

I went after Knuckles, he even changed some of the scenes, mainly the initial ones and animations from God, the level with bars in the desert is ready to go through several times in a row. Lol best sonic game sinz Adventure era.

Modified on August 19, 2017 by Zenforso

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

6 hours ago, TA_Rubedo said:

GrayHarvey There is such a split screen. If you can see something at 5 inches, then you can :)

Doesn't cthulhu connect to TV?

T
TA_Rubedo 29.08.21

Rokudze I think it was about a twitch screen duh.

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

TA_Rubedo there it was about co-op

Anyway, is there a game for two? Fine

Modified on August 19, 2017 by Rokudze

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

16 minutes ago, Rokudze said:

have a game together?

have you never played sonic?

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

UnreaL played of course

but the devil only knows what did they do here

V
VenomRay 29.08.21

The Boss Battle in the first act of Hydrocity is just top: Aww-yeah-meme:

In general, in terms of bosses, everything is very happy so far. The levels are also good, I was afraid the new zones would not enter, but they are cool, and they added a bunch of interesting chips to the old ones.

Modified on August 19, 2017 by VenomRay