3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 01.09.21 11:37 pm

Dragon quest heroes

rxFKm8r.jpg

Platform: PS4 / PS3
Genre: Action RPG

Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix x Omega Force
Release Date: Spring 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YebkU-6ILLE

Modified September 1st, 2014 by Sh1nn
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shen 01.09.21

Dragon Quest Heroes: SE says overseas release may be considered

S
Sh1nn 01.09.21

8.5K yen lol

In retail, it costs a little over 6 thousand. 

L
Lermontka 01.09.21

Well, congratulations to everyone on the official announcement of the game's release in the west! Exclusive to ps4.

a
albedo 01.09.21

Played on ps3. The game is gorgeous, especially the graphics and atmosphere. As soon as I finish Zestiria, I'll start to go through it! On the impression of the first 2 hours, it pulls 8.5.

S
StarscreamX 01.09.21

Tell me, where is the thread there is a translation of the characters' abilities in pumping, well, and a little mission guide? He doesn't want to swing for obum and miss good abilities. And I got stuck in a mission, where I learned how to summon monsters, but I can't finish the essence of the task - the demons will respawn, destroy my taranta, I lose (

S
Sh1nn 01.09.21

f17aac1b-s.jpg

http://www.dragonquest.jp/heroes/slime/index.html

Lol. They quickly announced a sequel. Unless, of course, this is an April Fool's joke.

S
Sh1nn 01.09.21

The deuce is really strange 

Hmmmmmmm ... 

Maybe this will be the announcement of DQ 11 ^ ____ ^

S
Shen 01.09.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=39&v=S-p30A8Fm1E

Release soon)

9_MXWKl92f0.jpg

1G_BYTex1NA.jpg

mZlHtP_KvuE.jpg

_OaygE8qcZ8.jpg

a
albedo 01.09.21

And I, by the way, passed it back in July ... sort of. Well, this is very monotonous. This is not an RPG. This is a pomissiony mochilovo with pumping) I wrote a review somewhere, most likely in the topic "my assessment of the game."

O
OkaRin 01.09.21

I hope that as many people as possible will buy it to show that DC fans really want to release all games in the West, and of course, DC 11 in particular. As they say, STRAIGHT IN YOUR FACE, SQEX!

G
Gefus 01.09.21

DQH-Characters_10-02-15.jpg

O
OkaRin 01.09.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTm6Fmg3dLo

c
car breaker 01.09.21

First estimates

NZ Gamer 8/10
Hardcore gamer 8/10
Gamespot 8/10
Gameinfomer 8/10
Destuctoid 7/10
Gamesradar 3/5
Meristation 8.3

I was pleasantly surprised by the 8 from the gamespot.

The average score will probably be at the level of Hyrule warriors.

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'car breaker'], apparently a great Action-RPG came out: agree:

c
car breaker 01.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], in the destructoid review, by the way, they write that this is more likely action / rpg.
It's not just the party system that makes Heroes feel like a real RPG though, as the game sports a world map, a pretty deep stat and customization mechanic, skill trees, and shops. You're free to upgrade your armor, magic, and items, and visit the alchemist to create and synthesize new gear. Players can also chat with their party at the bar, use the church to pray and save the game, and eventually get an airship. The sidequests feel right at home and like an authentic Dragon Quest game, and trophies reward players directly - a system more developers should implement.

Dragon Quest Heroes almost feels like a fully-fledged action RPG, but there are a few things holding it back from greatness. In the end though it still has its charms, alongside of a beautiful art style and a buttery smooth framerate. If you really dig Warriors games and can go at it solo, you'll likely enjoy it.

Other reviewers also write that this is muso + rpg, the 11th has a long wait, and the localization of the 7th has not yet been announced, so you can play while waiting, but not for 3200, I'll wait for the local opinions and discounts. Modified October 7, 2015 by car breaker

T
The Witcher Nikolay 01.09.21

Made a damn pre-order. In St. Petersburg for 2990 can be found. I really hope that the game is similar to Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll. At one time I passed it with great pleasure.

What confuses me so far is a map that is about a third of the screen.

Modified on October 8, 2015 by The Witcher Nikolay

c
car breaker 01.09.21

On meta criticism, the average score is already 80, apparently the best game in the genre came out.

T
Tinkino 01.09.21

[member = 'car breaker'], what genre? Action-RPG?

E
El Shadda1 01.09.21

musou

c
car breaker 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'Tinkino'] [/ b], genre or subgenre, call it what you want.